It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

## Upcoming new Guest Speaker Event: Michael Horn for Billy Meier! ##

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Perhaps the clarifications Mr. Horn gave should be added to the Intro thread? Otherwise, many debunker threads are likely to go unanswered with no explaination, and this may cause something not too pretty....

BTW, I've posted my first questions... Luckily, they seem to adhere to the requests of the guest speaker, as it was prior to reading this...

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   
This is why ATS rules I am so looking forward to this .

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Having read the Henoch Prophecies by Billy Meier his 1978 contact mentions Toutatis threatening the Earth in September of 2004 as related to him by the Plejaren can we assume that it is a flyby seeing that Michael Horn has him schedualed to speak in Las Vegas in November 2004 18-22
Michael Horn looks like a promoter dose'nt he, them eyes set real close ain't they it's all about the money I have seen the look before.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   
The community interview is now open and running

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Last Week I was listening to my regular daily morning talk show, KQRS, the host is Tom Barnard (in Minneapolis, MN). My impression was that Billy Meier was the person speaking during the interview. I would like clarafication on that. I didn't pick up on the fact that someone else was speaking for Billy Meier. Mr. Horn was that you actually handling all the questions? I did check out the site theyfly.com, very interesting!

Curious, let me know if that was you Mr. Horn I was listening to.

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 06:15 AM
link   
ALMOST FORGOT!!! You can thank the ATS member, Mindsmog for helping to get this new event off the ground. He made the initial contact with Michael Horn and has received a nice lump of ATS points for doing so.

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Michael's background is quite eclectic; he is an award-winning painter, trend-setting designer and creator of the still popular fashion fad "Fingernail Art", which he debuted in Harper's Bazaar in July of 1967. His paintings are in collections in Los Angeles, Chicago, London, India and Greece. He designed and painted the sets for the play "Hardware" at the Stella Adler Theater in Hollywood. Michael is also a published songwriter, singer, music and video producer, humorist, science researcher, writer and lecturer.

muhahahahahahahahhahaahha

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 12:44 AM
link   
That was me that you heard on the radio show as I do the interviews in the American media for the primarily German speaking Meier.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join