It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic Presidents, Masonic Explorers Part 1; Thomas Jefferson and Lewis and Clark

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
The very beginning of America is mired in lies and half-truths. We were taught in school that America was "discovered" and setled for "religious" freedoms (LOL). Don't get me wrong, I love this Great Country, but there are a lot of hidden agenda's behind the true history of America.

One part of this true American history has to do with "The Corps of Discovery." This was the name given to the expedition by Meriwether Lewis and William Clark, which took place from 1804 to 1806. This expedition was given its "marching orders" from President Thomas Jefferson, for the purpose of finding a "direct and practical water communication across the continent, for the purpose of commerce with Asia" (Jeffersons own words). I damn near laugh my butt off everytime I read these words of propaganda.

There is no arguing that Jefferson was a Mason, there is also no arguing that Lewis and Clark were also Masons. William Clark, however, was "turned into" a Mason just before the expedition began. The fact that Clark was turned into a Mason just before leaving really brings up some questions. The major question, to me, is, what the heck was it that Clark had that made it so desirable, so important, to make him a Mason BEFORE the expedition left??? The answer is this: the TRUE agenda, the true goal of the Corps of Discovery COULD NOT be fulfilled without a man with Clark's abilities. You see, Clark was a master at cartography (map making). While we are taught in the controlled schools that the Corps of Discovery was needed to find "water communication," the real truth is that Lewis was being sent out to locate, and report back on, the many treasure rooms that exist (to this day) in the Western United States. The problem was that Lewis had no idea how to make a map that had the precision needed in order for future expeditions to relocate these treasure rooms that he would find using his knowledge of the secret system of treasure signs and symbols. Clark was a "fresh" Mason and there was no possible way of teaching him this secret system. The only two things that the Masons wanted from Clark was his cartographer abilities and his silence about what he might witness on the expedition.

The treasure rooms that Lewis would locate were actually established by the Spaniard and the Churches long before Columbus, under contract to the Catholic Church, would "discover" this Country. In fact, it's not hard to see that the true reason America was discovered was so these treasure rooms would be back under control of the Church so that this massive amount of wealth would not be lost.

However, due to the rebellions of the Native Americans, this whole area had to be abandoned. The Native Americans were tired of the treatment they were receiving at the hands of the so-called "religious" men, as well as from the dastardly deeds of the Spaniards, so they drove them all out.

Now enter Lewis and Clark. I won't go into the whole story of the "Corps of Dicovery" but I will draw your attention to the map made by Clark titled: "Map of Lewis and Clark Expedition." This map can be found on dozens of web sites. When you find a copy on-line hopefully you have a big enough screen to get the large version so that you can check out the fine details.

In the lower left corner of this map you will see some writing. I want to you pay attention to the part that says something like "Copy by Lewis from the original by Clark." In other words, Lewis copied Clark's original (no big deal, right?). But folks, here is where it gets good. Number one, I doubt Lewis could do a very good job at copying such an elaborate map. My opinion is that Clark, while making the original, also made a copy for Lewis.
The biggest difference in these two maps is this: knowing Clark had no clue about the secret signs and symbols or the monuments that Lewis was using to locate these treasure rooms, Lewis would HAVE to use his copy to mark these secret signs and symbols on his map (at each and every treasure room location), a map that would go back to Thomas Jefferson.

It wasn't just this copy of Clark's map that allowed Lewis to secretly mark these treasure room locations. Before the expedition left, Lewis and Jefferson devised a secret code that was to be used. Again, there were reasons given for this code, but none of them come close to the truth. The truth is this: Lewis kept a secret diary, a diary that would go directly to Jefferson upon return. In this diary Lewis would write very important information that would aid in returning to these treasure rooms. In other words, on his copy of the Clark map, Lewis would mark secret symbols showing the approximate locations of the treasure rooms, but in this coded diary Lewis would give the information that would allow you to walk right to the "spot to dig." Again, this secret code between Lewis and Jefferson was EXACTLY THAT, a secret code only those two understood (this secret code can also be found on-line). The End of Part 1.

It wasnt until the Internet came along that the Masons and other secret societies really got exposed. I have at least 100 more posts to go, JUST ON Masonic cover-ups alone. The very best topics are yet to come.
I would tell those of you who read my posts and KNOW they are true to just not reply. While I respect ALL replies, and I certainly like the positive ones, my goal here is to expose the Masons for who they truly are. Let the Masons have their say and do not expose yourself as one who is "educated about Masonry."

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by dign4it
There is no arguing that Jefferson was a Mason...

In that case it should be quite easy for you to give us his lodge number. I do have a feeling however that this will be as forthcoming as pictures of your supposed maps and symbols you have come across.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Again, this is all great and fascinating...

Where the hell is your source? Photos? Links? Video?

Anything?

....Bueller?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by dign4it

Actually there is arguing whether TJ was a mason or not, an argument that carries on to this very day. And from the looks of it he was not a Mason. I know Masons and hang out with them does that mean I am a Mason? Maybe I gotta be President first before I can be accused of such things?

srjarchives.tripod.com...

Was Thomas Jefferson a Freemason? This question has been asked by Masons and others and not conclusively answered for 200 years. In 1960, Brother William R. Denslow, Masonic scholar and editor of the Transactions of the Missouri Lodge of Research, concluded that Jefferson was not a Mason, saying all claims for his membership are based on association or insinuation, with no proof by records.

www.monticello.org...

Thomas Jefferson's connections to fraternal organizations have often been misunderstood. He is frequently, yet falsely, linked to the Freemasons. Comments that he made in his correspondence suggest that he had a generally negative opinion of fraternal organizations.

watch.pair.com...

"On 11 June, (the Continental) Congress appointed a committee to draft a declaration of independence. Of the five men on this committee, two - Franklin and...Robert Livingston - were Freemasons, and one, Robert Sherman, is believed, though not confirmed, to have been. The other two, Thomas Jefferson and John Adams - were not, despite subsequent claims to the contrary.

edit on 19-3-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by dign4it

I would ignore these "proof seekers", after all, you are presenting a completely made up version of history already, using nothing factual to go by. There should be no need to provide evidence. I think your stories are very fun to read.

Perhaps you could make them rhyme, like Dr. Seuss.

See you in fantasy land sport!

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by dign4it

There is no record of Jefferson being a Mason, but I wish we could confirm it. There is only rumor and as such he shouldn't be listed among those Presidents who have been Masons.

Well, you are using the wrong kind of terminology with how one becomes a Mason. Plus, the Lewis & Clark Expedition took place from 1804 to 1806, and it is said he did not joint the Masons until 1807. There is no record of his initiation, but St. Louis Lodge #111 is said to have issued a certificate while he traveled. Where do you get that he did it before the expedition?

Wait? The Catholic Church discovered America before Columbus did? Who led that expedition? When did that occur?

Do you have evidence of any of this? If there was a secret meeting, how did it get leaked and by who?

It wasn't the with the Internet that the Masons were "exposed". The crap you all are spewing now is the same crap they were spewing then. The Internet just allows the quicker dissemination of disinformation and allows any douche with a internet hookup to write what he wishes without proof. *cough*

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by dign4it

Thomas Jefferson actually was not a known Mason. He had a lot of Masonic friends, and his personal philosophies are very much in line with Masonic philosophies so.. it's quite possible. But as it is there is no record of him ever being initiated.

Lewis and Clark however were both Freemasons.

Lewis was a Freemason 7 years before the expedition.
Clark did not become a Freemason until 3 years after the expedition.

As for your treasure rooms ......... *sigh* is all I can say.

top topics

join