It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prometheus Movie - Login Password?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
So, I've seen a lot of these password cracking games here on ATS in the past, and it looks like they're running something similar in regards to the Prometheus movie coming out in June. Thought you guys would like to have a pop at it.

Project Prometheus Site

Weyland Industries Site (maybe for clues)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I suck at that sort of thing, however just because its Prometheus im going try anyway

Riddley Scott ftw!

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
any lluck?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I haven't had any. That's why I posted it here. The ATS crowd is exceptional with stuff like this!

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
This was written in the description meta tags, in the source code for the site.
"Porject Prometheus, Watch the Peter Weyland 2023 Ted Talk. Consider investing in his vision."

Might be a clue here if you watch the Ted Talk.

Otherwise. /x/ and /g/ are usually good at these things on 4chan. But then again. It has been years since I went there.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Nothing yet.
I tried all key words from speech and in text.
fire, eagle, god, etc...

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
HMM. notyhing comes to mind yet... maybe someone can find it by time i get home tonight

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
www.projectprometheus.com... redirects to www.projectprometheus.com... I wonder what 245409 means.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by navy_vet_stg3

Uh, why dont you register at the Weyland site that you posted here and get your own password??

2nd................

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by rangersdad
reply to post by navy_vet_stg3

Uh, why dont you register at the Weyland site that you posted here and get your own password??

2nd................

Tried that.

Didnt work.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Iv'e been trying both sites & haven't got anywhere , anyone else have any luck yet ?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Guys...

Look at the page source information, and I quote "meta name="keywords" content="Project Prometheus, Weyland Corporation, Prometheus, #TED2023, #WeylandInvestors, Peter Weyland" "meta name="description" content="Porject Prometheus, Watch the Peter Weyland 2023 Ted Talk. Consider investing in his vision."

I think you need to sign up as an "investor" through Twitter or Facebook on the normal site to receive a password. Please see the link.

Weyland Industries

Also, after looking into it a bit further it seems that the password may not have been released yet, please see the next 4 links for others looking for the same information.

Link 1
Link 2
Link 3
Link 4
edit on 03/12/2010 by Jackasszilla because: Color of Text

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by needlenight

I love this stuff!
Registered on the Weyland site, they said they would "contact me shortly." Watching the TED talk now. Is that Ridley Scott, or an actor? Its gotta be him. So far the only things I see worth noting are the small text behind him as he speaks. Some say "Where is her going with this? I thought fire was for everybody." Down at the bottom there is a URL, I can't make it out yet tho.

There are certainly some key phrases I tried, wearethegodsnow, ect. no luck.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
i'm lost but i won't give up yet.
i don't think 245409 means anything but you never know.
i've tried it as letter using 0=a but i got nothing

maybe theres something in here that i cannot see
wiki/Project_Prometheus

looking through weyland industries now, i'll be back if i find anything but i doubt it as my mind is fairly useless at this sort of thing.
good luck folks.

(responding to above post)
i think thats actor guy peirce.
edit on 20/3/2012 by listerofsmeg because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I can't wait to see this. The extended trailer looks so wicked. My wife is friends with a guy who worked on parts of the CGI. Counting the days......

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
So update! I just got an email from the "Weyland Corp." It reads: "Valued Shareholder, Thank you for your interest in the investment opportunities offered by Weyland Corporation. Submitted for your consideration, Weylend Industries most recent financial information is now available at weylandindustries.com. The information is current as of this quarter and covers progress on Weyland Industries en devours including but not limited to our ongoing cybernetic program, terraforming activities, and Project Prometheus.

So following the link to weylandindustries.com: the page reads: "Whether you are considering an investment in Weyland Industries or have been a shareholder since 2023, we are committed to providing you with the effective information you need to make informed, confident decisions about your investment in The Company. With you on our side we will continue to forge ahead Building Better Worlds.

We have already begun laying the groundwork. As a company, we have virtually eradicated cancer.

We have increased the life expectancy and decreased the rate of unemployment for our entire planet. Our interstellar discoveries have replenished the earth's resources making possible the impossible: a sustainable Earth.

At Weyland Industries, we always have our sights set on the future with our feet firmly planted in the present. And our strategic objective has never been clearer: Build Better Worlds."

It goes on to state an average life expectancy for the Weyland employees, which is 95. The employee breakdown is 57 male, 47 female, and one android. The one android interests me . It goes on into further detail about the androids, which are called "Davids." An excerpt: "With our continuing innovation in android technology, manufacturing and supply chain, the David model is becoming increasingly available to a wider range of demographics, accelerating growth and productivity across all business sectors."

When I follow this link for Project Prometheus provided in the email, it simply has the Prometheus header. No place to enter a passcode. Strange. Maybe the site is still in development, or they have yet to release the passcode?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
The passwords to both of the project sites were found on the unfiction forum thread. Won't say unless y'all want spoilers.

new topics

top topics

join