It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What needs to happen to apologists for fascism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by JonoEnglish
To be treated as an equal you must take the rough with the smooth.

Pat downs are not nice but are part of the security procedure.

You can argue the necessity of them until the cows come home but we're stuck with it for now. You can always make the decision not to fly.

This is our biggest problem. No matter what the government does; no matter how bad it gets; there will always be the apologists and the rationalisers.

There will always be the quislings. There will always be the people who appeal to us to be "mature," and "reasonable." There will always be the people who insist that we need to "protect the children." There will always be people who insist that we need fascism in order to "protect" us from the myriad of threats which only the fascist psychopaths themselves have invented, in order that they may always have a rationale in the minds of people like this one, for keeping us under the heel.

You need to be tortured, JonoEnglish; and I really mean that. You need to be waterboarded. You need to be black bagged, and subjected to special rendition, and to personally experience every other possible negative consequence of the current global transition to fascism; and the reason why I say that, is because I know about people like you.

You will continue to apologise for, and make excuses for governmental fascism, for as long as it is not you personally, who is detrimentally affected by it. It is people like you, therefore, who are the reason why I am greatly looking forward to Barrack Obama activating the FEMA concentration camps; it can't happen quickly enough. There are millions of people who desperately need to see the inside of a concentration camp on a first person basis.

It is only when you have actually had it happen to you, that you will stop making excuses for it. It will only be then, that you will realise, that irrespective of what the government's claimed excuse is, there are some things that it can not, and must not, ever be permitted to do.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I absolutely cannot stand those people that say "well It's done now, everyone has to abide by the rules"

Its thanks to them the whole process of change comes to a stand still!!

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Awesome ! S &F. V for Vendetta is so relevant today, I wish more people would sit down and watch it and see how close we are to that type of society. It's right there just around the corner.We have the chance to change, we are at the edge of the cliff right now and we have the chance to change. Will we? I hope so....

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
They'll just vote for 4 more years of Obama, because they want to keep getting their gubment checks. When I watch V, all I see is the DNC running things, and people living in a nanny state. Freedom is lost....

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3
They'll just vote for 4 more years of Obama, because they want to keep getting their gubment checks. When I watch V, all I see is the DNC running things, and people living in a nanny state. Freedom is lost....

That is exactly how I saw it as well, but when I mentioned this thought to liberal friend, she darn near got violent.

After she calmed down from her rant, I pointed out how she had said that people like me need to be rounded up for my beliefs.

She has apoligized and is no longer a Obama supporter. She is starting to disply a liberatarian attitude these days and even despises the OWS movement.

See? There was a "Change" during the past three years. It just wasn't what the DNC expected.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Yep, it's amazing how they're hell bent on "reeducating" or "brainwashing" people to be robots just like them. They certainly have zero tolerance for anyone who doesn't march lock step with their view of the world.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
She has apoligized and is no longer a Obama supporter. She is starting to disply a liberatarian attitude these days and even despises the OWS movement.

Occupy's only real problem is its' collectivism; that and the fact that many of its' supporters don't seem to be able to think much, other than in terms of either the Communist Manifesto, or V for Vendetta quotes. Then again, I'm not exactly innocent in that sense, either; you'll notice which film the OP's clip came from.

Behind this mask is a vast cult of enraged, Marxist 14 year olds, Mr Creedy; and cults are bulletproof.

edit on 19-3-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join