It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to the American Spring

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Originally posted by Aim64C
reply to post by XPLodER

one large part of OWS is the call for LOCAL money being kept locally and put to use for the people in the state where the money originates,

Not a bad thing. However, you are talking about a very late 'addition' to the unit that did not actually come from the Occupy movement.

i stand corrected on the first point, one of the early calls was move your money "in state" and i had seen it "before" the other calls for action, who ever started it had the right idea

The Occupy movement functioned as an amplifier for the Bank Transfer Day campaign.

Further, the argument falls flat when the controversial issue of OWS is the people camping in parks who "are the 99%" who "have no money."

its the message

There is a "background" to OWS that is what you see in the support and criticism of it on these boards. Those discussing OWS are doing more for it than those "hardcore activists" on the streets. That background is what made the Bank Transfer Day the success it was (combined with it hitting media ticklers that got it reported in the MSM).

i ask if you know who suggested "bank transfer day"?

Walk softly and carry a big stick. My instincts are militaristic in nature and my thinking suited to the strategic elimination of hostile resources. I already have a number of contingency plans regarding the emergence of a number of dynamic "civil war" situations.

what about the others is your great nation,
carrying a big stick means others will carry big sticks,
i am against violence,
you almost sound like you look forward to problems, what of the unprepared?

My "activism" is specifically what you want to avoid in this country.

agreed, you only see one logical conclusion?
i see many and not a single one is violent

I do, however, stay in contact with political resources and draft prototype legislation to submit to representatives. It may or may not ever see the light of day - or serve as the basis for future legislation to simplify and reduce our government - but that is what it is.

i commend you on drafting legislation it is positive actions that inspire others that will work,

My role is that of vanguard. I drop the hammer when the bullets start flying and try to advise others on how to avoid such things ever needing to happen.

keep it up but remember a civil war is not what the country needs and in fact,
a civil war might be used to destroy people, pieceful only.

And I'm telling you that OWS, currently, is not doing a very good job of steering this country away from that trajectory.

a country decided is easily defeated,
a country united is an awesome force indeed
i seek to unite not divide,
as in unity is strengths that guns don't provide

Which, in all honesty; makes the prospect of rebuilding our nation much simpler. Wait until things crumble, purge, and rebuild. Forest fires are a natural and sensible way to refresh the landscape for future generations.

destruction for the sake of rebuilding will create a power vacum,
there is no need to cause pain, only prosecute bankers.

But, I get the distinct impression a number of "trees" currently inhabiting said "forest" would rather avoid the whole part about being reduced to cinders.

why harm any thing except corrupt bankers, and then only after due process is followed,

xploder

<< 3  4  5   >>

join