It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Should Confess Now Before It's Too Late

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   
REGARDING THE RECENT BEHEADINGS AND THE GROWING TURMOIL IN IRAQ

OPERATION NORTHWOODS: US PLANNED FAKE TERROR ATTACKS ON CITIZENS TO CREATE SUPPORT FOR CUBAN WAR
www.google.com...

"Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy." ~Henry Kissinger ~ January-February 2003 edition of Eagle Newsletter. ... www.freeworldalliance.com...
other ref: www.google.com... are+dumb

Thoughts and Attitudes of some World Leaders
www.webpal.org...

Rabbi Zakheim had access to things like structural integrity, blueprints and any number of important facets of information about the WTC through his work with TRIDATA CORPORATION in the investgation of the bombing of the WTC in 1993. That he had access to REMOTE CONTROL Technology through his work at System Planning Corporation (SPC). That he had access to BOEING AIRCRAFT through a lease deal HE BROKERED while working at the Pentagon. And finally that he was part of a group of politically radical Straussian Neo-Conservatives, who, through their association with PNAC, called for restructuring of the Middle East, noting that a Pearl Harbor type of event MAY BE NEEDED to foster the frame of mind required for the American public to accept such a radical foreign policy agenda.
deprogram.info...

Someone within the ranks whether its a Senator, Representative, Agency official,high ranking military officials retired or active need to come forward and end this madness. If its a New World Order they want theres got to be better ways to go about it. Its out of control and needs to be stopped.
Nows their chance to get right inside and before the whole world.

EDIT: Replaced ALL CAPS Title.

[edit on 22-9-2004 by RANT]

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   
He should confess but he's not going to. He has too much power to admit anything. The whole Bush family has too much power to even consider saying I'm sorry to the American people. Bush is not like Nixon where he'll resign if charges are brought up against him. If charges are brought up, the Bush Administration will hide them in the closet and act as if nothing is wrong. There have been alot of 9/11 victim families who have sued Bush for what happened on that tragic day but hasn't even gotten a wink of attention in the mainstream press.

Operation Northwoods was in fact a plan to create support for the Cuban war and the documents are public knowledge now but Bush and his cronies don't care about it in the least. Neither does Kerry I bet. That's what our government has come to. Deny everything. Hear no evil. Speak no evil. See no evil.

Although, I do have to admit that Bush and his boys are playing in a rigged game and those who play in a rigged game get stupid.

By the way if he does confess it will be the miracle of a lifetime.

[edit on 22-9-2004 by mrmulder]

[edit on 22-9-2004 by mrmulder]

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Bush has already confessed to the greatest crime of all
He has confessed that he loves America

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by project_pisces
REGARDING THE RECENT BEHEADINGS AND THE GROWING TURMOIL IN IRAQ

OPERATION NORTHWOODS: US PLANNED FAKE TERROR ATTACKS ON CITIZENS TO CREATE SUPPORT FOR CUBAN WAR
www.google.com...

"Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy." ~Henry Kissinger ~ January-February 2003 edition of Eagle Newsletter. ... www.freeworldalliance.com...
other ref: www.google.com... are+dumb

Thoughts and Attitudes of some World Leaders
www.webpal.org...

Rabbi Zakheim had access to things like structural integrity, blueprints and any number of important facets of information about the WTC through his work with TRIDATA CORPORATION in the investgation of the bombing of the WTC in 1993. That he had access to REMOTE CONTROL Technology through his work at System Planning Corporation (SPC). That he had access to BOEING AIRCRAFT through a lease deal HE BROKERED while working at the Pentagon. And finally that he was part of a group of politically radical Straussian Neo-Conservatives, who, through their association with PNAC, called for restructuring of the Middle East, noting that a Pearl Harbor type of event MAY BE NEEDED to foster the frame of mind required for the American public to accept such a radical foreign policy agenda.
deprogram.info...

Someone within the ranks whether its a Senator, Representative, Agency official,high ranking military officials retired or active need to come forward and end this madness. If its a New World Order they want theres got to be better ways to go about it. Its out of control and needs to be stopped.
Nows their chance to get right inside and before the whole world.

EDIT: Replaced ALL CAPS Title.

[edit on 22-9-2004 by RANT]

BRAVO

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by mwm1331
Bush has already confessed to the greatest crime of all

You know if I could have, I would have voted you "Way up" that was the best laugh I've had in weeks.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 08:17 AM
link   

How do you vote for a guy who claims he loves America but doesn't care for Americans?

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrmulder

How do you vote for a guy who claims he loves America but doesn't care for Americans?

You took the words right out of my mouth. The only Americans he loves are the ones that are just like him. God help you (his god of course) if you don't believe in his religion, or a woman, or a minority, or not wealthy, or a senior citizen, or live in a blue state, or you open you mouth to disagree with him.

The fact that those who were responsible for 9/11 have still not been brought to justice and yet this man has the audacity to claim any victory in the war on terror makes me sick. Al Qaeda is alive and well and stronger than ever. The fact that he equates the war in Iraq with the "war on terror" is so misleading, being that the terrorists that were responsible for 9/11 was not in that country until after he removed Saddam from power.

Yes, he should come clean with the American people about the true nature on the war on Iraq, but that will never happen.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by lmgnyc

Originally posted by mrmulder

You took the words right out of my mouth. The only Americans he loves are the ones that are just like him. God help you (his god of course) if you don't believe in his religion, or a woman, or a minority, or not wealthy, or a senior citizen, or live in a blue state, or you open you mouth to disagree with him.

The fact that those who were responsible for 9/11 have still not been brought to justice and yet this man has the audacity to claim any victory in the war on terror makes me sick. Al Qaeda is alive and well and stronger than ever. The fact that he equates the war in Iraq with the "war on terror" is so misleading, being that the terrorists that were responsible for 9/11 was not in that country until after he removed Saddam from power.

Yes, he should come clean with the American people about the true nature on the war on Iraq, but that will never happen.

I couldn't have said it better myself lmgnyc. Not only that he says America is a safer place which is a load of crap. How can America be a safer place when we continue to get terrorist warnings and threats from the Department of Homeland Security? Plus, we are creating more terrorist in Iraq than we are getting rid of them. Bush has been misleading us since day one. The lies have got to stop and he should come clean and confess.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 09:13 AM
link   
America's a safer place because Cheney doesn't have any plans to attack us for awhile. The social threshold for another attack is far too low.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by taibunsuu
America's a safer place because Cheney doesn't have any plans to attack us for awhile.

Yeah. That too. At least I hope so. If, according to Mike Ruppert's book "Crossing the Rubicon" is true about naming Cheney as the primary suspect behind the 9/11 attacks, then it is possible that Cheney would plan another terrorist attack.

[edit on 23-9-2004 by mrmulder]

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 09:30 AM
link   
They can go ahead and commit another mass slaughter on US territory but I can't even imagine the reaction this time. I think after 3 years of exploding buildings, war, threats of terrorism, and beheadings, that the US population is far too cynical, on the edge of doubt, to simply accept another attack. Despite the social impact of 9/11, the lid's coming off only three years later and the fallout is just starting to come down now.

top topics

join