It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA Nabs Suspected Al Queda Terrorist At O'Hare International Airport

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

I think people are overreacting. SHeesh, this did not harm this child. Big deal he was afraid. Stuff happens that children do not understand. He was not in danger and his mother did not have to PRETEND that everything was ok because everything was ok it was not pretend ok. I remember thinking once when my first child was about 4 years old that there had not been one day since he was born that he did not cry about something. Four whole years and not one day where he didnt get upset about one thing or another that made him cry. He was a child and cried about everything that did not go his way. Kids cry. He is a happy well adjusted 37 year old today. He got over every one of those incidences that made him cry when he was a small child. I'm willing to bet everything I own that this boy will be ok too.
Oh and why were they taking him to Disney with a cast on his leg in the first place. They couldnt reschedule their trip until he was healed?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Neysa

Assault? Please give me a break.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DBCooper71

Molestation assumes that there is sexual arrousal on the part of the molester. I doubt these workers are out to feel up your wife and kids.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

And the first time something happens that could have been prevented by a simple search everyone will be up in arms saying the government does not protect its citizens. No one said Freedom was free.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

You obviously saw something that I did not see or we interpret what we saw differently. You saw molestation where I saw a search and no groping. I wonder how many children go through these check points every day that do not cry.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox

Random checkpoints on the road are usually to check for drunk or impaired drivers or unsafe vehicles. I was stopped at a radom checkpoint and you wont believe what they made me do.

They made me show them my ID and then they made me turn on my windshield wipers and my direction signals and they made me step on my breaks ! Can you believe the indignity of it all ????
They never once offered to search me or my car.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

You think that is a ligitimate news site?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by jhn7537

You think that is a ligitimate news site?

So are you stating that the TSA VIPR program is a lie? I guess if I post a story from CNN or Fox News it would be legitimate in your eyes...

What's a legitimate news site in your opinion?

www.newschannel5.com...

www.infowars.com...

I'm guessing you think Alex Jones is some nut job so you probably dont believe anything on infowars... I'm curious, why are you on ATS then?
edit on 20-3-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

I don't care what they made you do.

They have no right to randomly stop vehicles. Period.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

reply to post by kn0wh0w

I think people are overreacting. SHeesh, this did not harm this child. Big deal he was afraid. Stuff happens that children do not understand. He was not in danger and his mother did not have to PRETEND that everything was ok because everything was ok it was not pretend ok. I remember thinking once when my first child was about 4 years old that there had not been one day since he was born that he did not cry about something. Four whole years and not one day where he didnt get upset about one thing or another that made him cry. He was a child and cried about everything that did not go his way. Kids cry. He is a happy well adjusted 37 year old today. He got over every one of those incidences that made him cry when he was a small child. I'm willing to bet everything I own that this boy will be ok too.
Oh and why were they taking him to Disney with a cast on his leg in the first place. They couldnt reschedule their trip until he was healed?

Karen oh Karen....IDK what to say....perhaps you have swallowed too much fluoridated water but your responses are ugly at best, and paid for by multinational conglomerates at worst.

DUI Checkpoints are not constitutional....PERIOD.....I don't care how much fun you had on your rendevous through one, but the reality is they are set up illegally, according to the constitution (and even by the guidelines set up by the cops themselves) and are really just a way to get sheep like you in line with this kind of treatment.

Which goes to my next point about the original topic at hand which you are trying so hard to sway from.

This young child is obviously not a threat, and yet he is "randomly" chosen to be searched, and put through a thorough pat down (molestation: Let us call it what it is)

I don't know why you feel safer with this kind of treatment of a young child, perhaps it is something you long to see in this country, but for many of us it is disturbing and SICKENING!

My thought's are similar to what is stated above, these younger children are probably targeted because the goal of this is to get them use to this kind of treatment when they travel (or trade, or sell goods, or attempt anything outside of working and paying taxes), because in the next 20 years when these kids who are being subjected to this traumatic treatment today, see much worse being done to regular people doing the everyday mundane things of today they will think;

"Gee....they are really doing this to help us! If you have nothing to hide, then you have nothing to worry about. It happened to me and I'm just fine"

If you are worried about this kind of stuff now, just wait, it will get worse, looooooooong before it gets better, because people like this karen CHARACTER are the majority in this nation of ours. They really just don't care, or they just don't get "what all the fuss is about"

How about freedom!

And I know you say freedom is free Karen.....well if you swallowed that pill you're long past the point of redemption. Something tells me NO ONE is that dumb, but there ya go.

If freedom isn't free, then it truly is paid for by the blood of TRUE PATRIOTS (not you karen) and tyrants....

Freedoms maintenance costs do not come in the form of child molestation, fear tactics, and endless wars, and taxes....if you believe that join up with Karen and start a revolution.....if not, well, we know where we stand

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Actually, AlienStalker, you're wrong. The US Supreme Court ruled they ARE constitutional, hence why they even happen!

And please...ad hominems trying to say someone who doesn't agree with you is not a "true" patriot and belongs in the company of child molesters is despicable behavior. As a freedom loving patriot such as yourself, I would expect you to understand what freedom of speech and expression means, even if you don't like it!

Lastly, enough with the slippery slope arguments, which seems to be all that any of you who are bellyaching about the loss of our freedoms can rely on. Slippery slope is a logical fallacy, and thus, your reasoning can be dismissed outright.

Calm down and take a stress pill, Dave. A DUI checkpoint in your city doesn't mean you'll soon be marching off to the gas chamber. I promise.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
It was quite slick how the government managed to manipulate this whole TSA search thing from it's original focus on Middle Eastern terrorists into probable cause to patdown Caucasian toddlers in a cast.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
It was quite slick how the government managed to manipulate this whole TSA search thing from it's original focus on Middle Eastern terrorists into probable cause to patdown Caucasian toddlers in a cast.

I know, right?

Who ever thought, out of all the things the evil powers that be could possibly be concerned about, it would wind up being copping a feel off the odd citizen?

I mean, gold, power, fame, money, control? Nope. No sir. They want to grope around your kneecaps.

That's probably what Orwell was warning against in his book "1984". Beware Big Brother, the Big Groper.

edit on 20-3-2012 by camus154 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

reply to post by boncho

You obviously saw something that I did not see or we interpret what we saw differently. You saw molestation where I saw a search and no groping. I wonder how many children go through these check points every day that do not cry.

So if a child cries that's a marker if it is wrong or not? I wouldn't want a strangers hand on my kids for any reason. It's not something that they should get accustomed to or have to deal with, simple as that.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I heard about this on the radio today. Disgusting
Then I saw the video and heard more.
Some day someone is going to get hurt over this stuff.
And the bstrds that do such things deserve it!

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Yes.
Assault

That is what I call it when a stranger pulls a person aside and rubs their uninvited hands all over them.
Listen...if you want to bend over and grab your ankles every time someone in a uniform tells you to, go right ahead.
Just don't expect everyone else to follow suit.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neysa

Yes.
Assault

That is what I call it when a stranger pulls a person aside and rubs their uninvited hands all over them.
Listen...if you want to bend over and grab your ankles every time someone in a uniform tells you to, go right ahead.
Just don't expect everyone else to follow suit.

You're quite free to not submit to any search. Just don't complain when you can't fly.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Just Another Case of Govermental Child Molestation , Nothing to See Here People , MOVE ON..............

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

Yes, im sure that guy truly get off on checking children for bombs and weapons....(I really dont see that being the case)

Are you suggesting all kids should be allowed to go on planes without being checked?

Cheers

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by atsmem1980

Originally posted by Nana2

In addition, it really would be very easy to target a child in a wheel chair in order to slip something in the back pocket of the chair etc that would take down a plane, or at least hurt lots of people.

the imagination just never runs out

stop being used your gov

Can't we just agree to disagree without the name calling? Why does it ALWAYS, by a few, result in, "I dont agree with you, therefore you are __________"?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join