It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Earthworms Closer to Divinity Than Us?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

Our ego is, psychologically, what balances the negative with the positive in our psyche. It is only natural so far as to keep us from extinction through piety and barbaric behavior

You can function perfectly well without an ego. It has nothing to do with stopping us go extinct. Try cutting all thought dialogue and for a few hours in your everyday life. You still function perfectly well. Infact in many aspects you perform better... Try it and see.. :-)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
freedom that exist to take advantage of dirt is the definitive freedom that live from killing, so meaning being a plus as superior to what exist before. so the reverse of true superiority of plus freedom

you are positive in taking advantage of gods dirt n gods are positive of dirt concept but neither u nor gods are concerned by anything true nor existence, while any true plus is what is positive of superior freedom concept in being its true result realized alone

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Soil is a living matrix. How do you think it metabolizes minerals to feed plants....? Healthy soils switches from arobic to anaerobic states. This allows different types of baterica to function.

A single teaspoon of that soil may contain 600-800 million individual bacteria from a possible 10,000 species; several miles of fungal hyphae; 10,000 individual protozoa; and 20-30 beneficial nematodes from a possible 100 species.

Contains. Not made up of. Contains. Cars contain human beings. They are not living. Once again, mankind has used precise words in a loose manner, resulting in chopped definitions and mixed interpretations.

Bacteria in the soil produce minerals as a byproduct. We sit in our houses and eat the food there and breathe the air to form unmentionable compositions of organic waste and exhale carbon dioxide. The house is not alive, but it contains organisms. We treat topsoil as an inert substance by pouring pesticides into it, killing the organisms. However, I can see that the actual elements still remain.

Dirt isn't alive in a physical sense, it's alive in a metaphorical sense. If those micro-organisms are also dirt, then we truly did come from "dust".

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely
freedom that exist to take advantage of dirt is the definitive freedom that live from killing, so meaning being a plus as superior to what exist before. so the reverse of true superiority of plus freedom

you are positive in taking advantage of gods dirt n gods are positive of dirt concept but neither u nor gods are concerned by anything true nor existence, while any true plus is what is positive of superior freedom concept in being its true result realized alone

I'm sorry, but I really can't respond to this with the intelligence and insight it deserves. Perhaps you can find someone who can interpret your natural language and post for you, or at least send back translated versions of your posts?

edit on CSundaypm010144f44America/Chicago25 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

So how do you think the earth worms are eating the soil without ingesting the bacteria aswell..?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Our souls didn't. This is all just the school its like the game of Spore or a 3d pop up board game or book.

We are not our bodies.

There is a stage of soul exploration where we enter into different things, be it clouds, or rocks, cliffs, or trees, and explore what it feels like, what is the lesson. Or at least some do. Dolores Cannon writes up some regressions that depict this and it stirred a few memories, but I felt that was long long ago, and useful only up to a point.

Here I feel its more common for onlookers or watchers or guardians or helpers even, and perhaps some interfering, to do this.

For example, have you noticed anything about clouds yet?

I went through randomly 6 pictures in a row on google and they all showed something.

I'll give an example.

1.bp.blogspot.com...

Over the Sun do you see the face? The eyes?

Then to the left top, do you see a kind of animal cute face with an eye, a very realistic looking eye.

Those eyes are everywhere.

Why?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

If you look for elephants long enough, you will see them everywhere.

To answer your question, I see the same shapes anything will form if it is physically wild and roaming.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

So how do you think the earth worms are eating the soil without ingesting the bacteria aswell..?

Worms are simple creatures. They require only the basest of nutrients...which means they don't need to kill bacteria in order to get it. How do you think they nutrify the soil, if they kill all of the bacteria in it?

Do I need to post a Wikipedia link?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
In fact the eyes in the clouds kind of reminds me of what this guy found on the moon pics of NASA playing around with burning filters and the like, the dark side of the moon.

I knew about the tubes already. When I used the Gimp to burn out some of the areas on that pic, was really surprised at all the eyes.

THE MOON IS YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE
edit on 25-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

If you look for elephants long enough, you will see them everywhere.

To answer your question, I see the same shapes anything will form if it is physically wild and roaming.

I'm sorry this is something under the scenes and rather real.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I used to arrange the contents of my breakfast on my plate to make a face. It was amusing.

I admire your awe at the beauty of nature, but make sure you see the forest despite the trees.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

Originally posted by absolutely

I'm sorry, but I really can't respond to this with the intelligence and insight. Perhaps you can find someone who can interpret your natural language and post for you, or at least send back translated versions of your posts?

natural language is urs clearly, while my words are exclusively what they look like in reading them
so u go and find someone better qualified of nature to post for u, while u should get to prepare urself to ur worm life end to demonstrate ur point how it is divine of natural life
u r such evil that u wont ever admit that all gods have nothing to do with being existing of any living thing, while oness living is all against true existence for positive end in pretending being superior to what truly exist they see
as if it is easy to pretend being the most of what u see while keeping to urself being more

let me see how jesus or nature is gonna save u from truth

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

What i would like is for you to explain to me what you believe 'God' is, because so far your whole argument is underpinned by a yet unknown presumption.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Worms are simple creatures. They require only the basest of nutrients...which means they don't need to kill bacteria in order to get it. How do you think they nutrify the soil, if they kill all of the bacteria in it? Do I need to post a Wikipedia link?

Yes please quote me wikipedia. Worms like any other creature eat bacteria. Nothing wrong with your thread and I agree in part with what you said. But you talk about worms only eating minerals is rubbish..

Worms that live deeper under the ground have a diet that is primarily raw dirt. The worms eat the bacteria, fungi and algae that are in the dirt

www.professorshouse.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

I would suggest you do your own research, but I fear there is a distinct possibility that you will quote out of context and entirely ignore the evidence supporting my case.

Earthworms are hermaphrodites: They typically have two pairs of testes, surrounded by 2 pairs of testes sacs. There are 2 or 4 pairs of seminal vesicles which produce, store and release the sperm via the male pores, and ovaries and ovipores in segment 13 that release eggs via female pores on segment 14.

According to this, earthworms have even mastered divine duality. They have aspects of both male and female, working in perfect harmony to sustain the survival of the species.

The process of nutrition begins in the mouth, where food is sucked in by a muscular pharynx. From there, food goes down the esophagus through peristalsis (visceral muscle contractions.) After this, the food is stored in the crop, which retains food and has the ability to expand. From there food goes into the gizzard where sand and muscular contractions churn the food and increase the surface area. At this point food enters the intestine which has the ability to absorb food, then food exits through the anus. A rectum is unnecessary because an earthworm is in a moist environment and thus does not require water reclamation.

Interesting. There is an unfortunate lack of details, but perhaps you can find some free time to further examine this area of the earthworm's life.

I think I'll just leave the link here and allow you to peruse at your own leisure. After all, far be it from me to deliver all of your research on a silver platter. Teach a man to fish, you know.

Earthworms

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthIncarnate

What i would like is for you to explain to me what you believe 'God' is, because so far your whole argument is underpinned by a yet unknown presumption.

Very true. However, if you clicked on my username and scanned the various threads I have posted, you would find I have more than sufficiently answered that question. Since I do not particularly enjoy repeating myself, especially when an adequate description is just a copypasta away, I will post the links here. I encourage you to examine them, as I always enjoy educating others on...radical perspectives.

Sometimes, I think that when all of the "truths" our government feeds us turn out to be lies, it's time to turn to the dubious for answers, the mysterious for comfort, and the ridiculous for closure.

The Laws of Our Creator

The Spores of Consciousness

These links comprise the majority of my overall view of "god". Other threads I have started in the religion/philosophy forums (if you actually look at the subtitle denoting the location of the thread) fill in the edges a little more.

If you want more information, begin reading my philosophical threads, and you'll have a fairly clear picture of my beliefs.

edit on CMondayam404036f36America/Chicago26 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Although i respect your beliefs, ideals and so one i have to say that your 'idea' of God does not follow the very definition of the state or being of 'God', by definition 'God' must be omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscience because it is the absolute, therefore how could he :

Be restricted by laws, ie 'The Laws Of Our Creator' state that 'God' follows set laws, this cannot be the case because it is omnipotent, all laws derive from or are expressions of 'God', it is not 'contained' by laws because no law, however powerful could contain or impose any limit on 'God'.

'The Spores of Consciousness' thread directly contradicts this thread, it follows that we are fractal in nature, therefore all 'small gods', again if this is the case then there is no way a earth worm could be 'closer' to 'God' or 'more God like' than any other animal, atom, planet etc

So we where will you go, this thread is based on a logically flawed conceptualization of God, your beliefs on the very nature of the universe are in contradiction with your assumption that a worm is 'closer to God' , so which idea will you change ?

Just so you can get an idea from where im coming from i will agree that the universe is fractal in nature, furthermore i think that everything in this universe is an expression of the complete concept of 'God', even down to 'fundamental laws' by which we are governed. We are like a massive puzzle, we appear as individual pieces but actually make one large 'picture'. No force, animal or matter could be further away or closer to 'God'.
edit on 26-3-2012 by TruthIncarnate because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthIncarnate

i have to say that your 'idea' of God does not follow the very definition of the state or being of 'God', by definition 'God' must be omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscience because it is the absolute

I would like to thank you for so respectfully disagreeing.

As a member of the species known as Homo Sapiens, I would not expect neither you nor I to fully understand the nature of "God". I freely admit this. In fact, one of the first mistakes of Judaic religions was presuming to be able to define "God" using human concepts and words. Our minds cannot comprehend the precise parameters of that which we call "God", and in attempting to do so, we have created another one entirely...a fictional god.

When one is in full awareness of, and connection with, the energies in all places on all planes of existence within the universe(s), in both past, present, and future (omnipresent); when one has the full capacity to communicate with and maneuver the energies to one's desire (omnipotent); when one is able to exchange frequencies with all of these energies at all times, and therefore possesses the data these energies possess (omniscient)...this is when one becomes "God".

More precisely, this is when one becomes one with the most basic energies of the universe in its purest state, for it is only when our energies are one with that root energy that we are capable of these things. And this is the root energy we will all go back to.

Earthworms are closer to such a state than us because they have developed the nature and spiritual orientation required to live a life of pure giving and receiving. Everything they take, they give back. They never take what they don't need. They feel no fear nor joy, they do not obey or enslave themselves to the desires and impulses of flesh...they have only life and the will to live. They do not define their world, they simply accept and adapt to it.

Earthworms are by no means the end of the line. They are not angels, nor are they nearing that end of energy. However, their simplicity is godly...their peace and acceptance is godly. This is what I am saying.

Be restricted by laws, ie 'The Laws Of Our Creator' state that 'God' follows set laws, this cannot be the case because it is omnipotent, all laws derive from or are expressions of 'God', it is not 'contained' by laws because no law, however powerful could contain or impose any limit on 'God'.

This is the problem with telling everyone that "god" is omnipotent, and therefore above any law. Tell me, if "God" can do anything, why does He/She/It not take this world and completely remove all capacity for sin from it? Why create free will to begin with? Why allow us any opportunity for shame and violence?

I believe that "God" is more intelligent than we make Him/Her/It out to be, and has set rules and guidelines...otherwise, it is far too tempting to meddle in the affairs of the world. It would make us lazy, complacent, unwilling to learn...meddling in an ant farm can cause irreparable damage. So it is with our world. Do not presume to fit "God"s desires, "God"s goals and intelligence, with your own. You are neither omnipotent nor omniscient; what gives you the right to presume "God" thinks as you do?

You have no grasp of the larger picture, no grasp of the infinite "Causality Sequence", which could collapse and send the world spiraling into chaos and destruction, by simply plucking a few strings.

'The Spores of Consciousness' thread directly contradicts this thread, it follows that we are fractal in nature, therefore all 'small gods', again if this is the case then there is no way a earth worm could be 'closer' to 'God' or 'more God like' than any other animal, atom, planet etc

We have the potential...but do we have the desire or the knowledge?

I could easily be a rocket scientist, but I chose to go into websites. I could have served in the military, but my personality is easily abrasive under pressure and would have earned me a dishonorable discharge, at the very least.

The earthworm can emulate godliness (perfection) more than we can. In fact, it does. Perfection is the utter lack of desire. One man can look at a swamp and call it a home. Another can look at it and call it a dump. The man who calls it home loves insects and wading after frogs. The man who calls it a dump prefers a mansion and a Ferrari. The man who calls it home will consider it perfect, for he desires nothing more than that. This lack of desire is the difference between the two men.

Earthworms have no desire, and have therefore found perfection. Added to their biological behavior, by which they feed entirely from the waste of others and give nearly all of it back in the form of rich, nutritious soil...it is obvious that earthworms are better than we are.

(cont)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthIncarnate

(cont'd)

We created cars and satellites. We have now turned those cars into tanks and those satellites into spy devices, soon-to-be Star Wars.

Earthworms have made nothing but the land by which we have produced our crops for thousands of years. Earthworms have done nothing but turn our garbage into fertilizer which has enhanced and enabled the growth of our food and clothing. Earthworms have done nothing but work tirelessly behind the scenes for thousands and thousands of years, surviving that which most other species did not. They have only supported our industries, produced medicine, and assisted research that has changed the entire world. They have helped us live and thrive, and we repay them by stepping on them every time they happen to wander out onto a sidewalk.

As a kid, I recognized out innocent and helpless they were whenever they were on the sidewalk during a rainstorm. I avoided hurting them. I watched others carelessly step on worms wherever they walked, because they are the superior Homo Sapiens...because they were big and mighty...because they could. They just thoughtlessly destroyed members of a species that have done more for this world in a hundred years than we have in a thousand.

The world we are continually destroying as I type this.

Just because we made the atomic bomb, does not mean we are deserving. It means we have lost sight of what we're supposed to be. Sages, shamans, medicine men...they had the idea. Live and love, and help out where you can. They knew something of our purpose. We don't. Not anymore.

logically flawed conceptualization of God

And what is your version of "God"? The kind that threatens to cast men and women and unborn children into fiery pits if they do not know a name that makes not a bit of difference in the lives that they lead?

I need not know the name of Jesus to live a decent life. It's called being good for the sake of kindness.

No force, animal or matter could be further away or closer to 'God'.

Perhaps you are misunderstanding me.

My point here is that earthworms are divine in that they emulate the most divine concepts of all. Peace, acceptance and creativity, to name a few. They live without killing, and they are always giving until the day they die. And the best part...they don't fear death. Why? Because it doesn't matter to them.

The government and society of our world is the soil in which we grow. Since when have our leaders done everything a worm has? Since when have we made anything without destroying something?

I hope I have answered your questions.

edit on CMondaypm050547f47America/Chicago26 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   

No closer to divinity than us same distance I M O.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join