It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Alien Top Ten List

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Yup the series is extremely bad in that regard it is all aliens...

It would be more interesting to explore the issues deeper and without a preset goal, the thing is most of the talking heads are authors of books about ancient aliens and so the stuff gets pushed into the stratosphere...

Star for you grounded position but a minor correction if indeed aliens did intervene (heck it is as valid hypothesis as gods, angles and daemons and it would neatly solve some unknowns) from a distant galaxy then they should not be referred as little
imagine the level of civilization capable of doing even if 1% of what these ancient alien proponents claim...

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
The China Connection would be a good episode.

There's tales of dragons, "cloud chariots", legendary emperors that taught civilization (Shennong, the Jade Emperor, the Yellow Emperor, etc.), Chinese pyramids www.2012changesarenow.com... etc.

Most notably I think is the I Ching, written by Fu Xi. Fu Xi was sometimes described as otherworldly in appearance (half dragon in some cases) but more importantly is he created the I Ching which has a complex binary system and hexagram table that's still being deciphered till this day, 5,000 years later (I recently began reading it after finishing the Tao Te Ching). Fu Xi was also a recorded survivor of the great flood which occurred in China.

So look at China a little closer.... My HK friend (altho HK has a separate gov than mainland China) says the Chinese government is open about discussing extraterrestrials with their people (and many in their country believe aliens are among them). I think there's some modern connections to look at, as well as ancient, in regards to China.

Maybe there's a connection between Chinese and alien writing that could be looked at too. In Chinese "myth" they were taught the basics of language by a god. english.cntv.cn...
edit on 20-3-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by CharlesBronson
reply to post by WhiteMagicWoman

I would love to punch him right in the chops, cant stand that guy. Who in the hell gave him that job???

He works for Erik VonDaniken.

Harte

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
They should change their whole format and change it to History channel's Lost Ancient Advanced Man.

I love the theory but I think it is ignorant and insulting to assume that man was too stupid to have built the ancient sites and that little aliens from another galaxy helped us build rock walls.
This guy is a member here.I personally like the show but agree that its getting abit repetative.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I would like to suggest that Ancient Aliens do an episode on The Starchild Skull and/or Lloyd Pye. Another episode could be done on the plethora of information contained in Wayne Hershel's site, The Hidden Records. A third episode could be done on Klaus Donna's OOP ARTS (Out of Place Artifacts), which contain artifacts gathered from all over the world, many pertinant to this subject. A fourth episode could be done on petroglyphs from around the world, particularly those in Austraila and in Azerbaijan (Azerbaijan contains the worlds oldest petroglyphs, many of them being flying crafts).

A fifth episode could be done on historical and ancient works of art that contain UFO's and other beings. We have all seen the same 5 or so, but there are many, many more if you consider the entire world. Many of these works of art are displayed in various churches and houses of worship around the world.

I have a few others, if you would like me to provide them to you, send me a short message and I'll be happy to comply.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by factbandit

I like the Star Child skull idea as an episode, especially since I believe there are new DNA test results in. Also I think that an awesome episode could be done entirely on Out Of Place Artifacts. I am pretty sure that the Baghdad Battery has been covered. Maybe the Ancient Aliens/time travel connection.

If you have other ideas...post 'em here. My hope is that the producers are watching and taking note.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I must confess I've watched AA since it started and yeah, as per others, for me it's just re-hashing the same ideas previously mentioned in earlier episodes. The last one was not bad but there was absolutely nothing new in it as regards what we know about the technology used.

If the guys who made this series added "aliens" in, they would be rich by now

Highly recommend it by the way as this doc (if you haven't seen it):

It's amazing to see different perspectives on ancient sites around the world and the possible connections.

As for the Baltic Sea object, you can't really make an episode on that just yet as there's no more information on it, until they go back down, which correct me if I'm wrong should be sometime in the next couple of months. Still very sceptical about the crystal skulls as last I heard they were debunked as victorian ornaments, not sure about them all, but until I see concrete evidence, they're fake.

Would like to see an episode on what the government knows about historical UFOs, for example I believe an official memo once stated that they believed the earth has been visited for at least 50,000 years (can't remember which memo though). Not sure that would be possible though because there isn't much information to build an episode around.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join