It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brain implant prediction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I believe that the US government will ultimately allow the use of brain implants to ether read or hear our thoughts, to make there friends ritch. They will use these and trickery to steal peoples intellectual property and violate gods rules. This would be a form of slave labor and something like this will never be apparent. something like this would most likely be done to invoative people that people don't care about. It would likely be used on people planning to get into politics as well. I believe that someday in the united states this will ultimately happen. personally I would rather the mafia do this to people then our own government. It would seem far worse for our elected officials to do something like this.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by floorplans
I believe that the US government will ultimately allow the use of brain implants to ether read or hear our thoughts, to make there friends ritch. They will use these and trickery to steal peoples intellectual property and violate gods rules. This would be a form of slave labor and something like this will never be apparent. something like this would most likely be done to invoative people that people don't care about. It would likely be used on people planning to get into politics as well. I believe that someday in the united states this will ultimately happen. personally I would rather the mafia do this to people then our own government. It would seem far worse for our elected officials to do something like this.

What are "invoative people" ?

and why would people not care about them ?

It would likely be used on people planning to get into politics as well

How would they know to get into politics before they get implanted ?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Look, fella, let me let ya down easy... nobuddy is gonna do a brain transplant on you or nobuddy. AINT GONNA HAPPEN!

Just let those scumsuckers try to fiddle with my manstuff and they gonna get a boot up their rear end real quick!

Don't worry, pal, those suckers might be talkin all big but they aint gonna do nothin!

Big Red

join