It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"What the Mailman Knows about Ayers and Obama" & "Global Elite Picked Obama Long Before Voters"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Flint2011

Actually, one doesn't have to 'claim'

on hearsay etc. that Obama does evil.

It's been long documented in the main stream media/Marxist Stream Media even.

Only the willfully blind or terminally ignorant or the willfully uninformed or the lobotomized or the comotose . . . have the luxury to live in that level of denial at this point.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I see the response about PRIMARY SOURCE MATERIALS

has been a thunderous silence.

Maybe someone learned something.

Sigh.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Yes, this is treason. Listen to the speech the presidents are required to give upon being sworn in. This is the Manchurian candidate. Does no one recall the unnervingly seamless acceptance speech? Yet why does this individual stutter uncontrollably when questioned off guard? He doesn't even know his own birthday.

NO one with a heart, mind and conscience needs religion to tell right from wrong, and this is an individual bereft of any morals or codes of honor.
He is exactly what they wanted placed in the white house.
Nothing more, nothing less.

We have to deal with this for being arrogant and foolish enough to bring it on ourselves.
Gods help us.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Only the closet communists ,progressives and the far left are buying his crap.The system will regurgitate him and his works as the crap it is.Then ,hopefully, we can start deconstructing the murderous industrial complex and corporate sociopaths ,who have kept mankind in a trap for about 50 years.
We do need a strong military but we need to be FAR more circumspect in it's use.
When cold fusion arrives for a power source that is when we begin.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Star128
Yes, this is treason. Listen to the speech the presidents are required to give upon being sworn in. This is the Manchurian candidate. Does no one recall the unnervingly seamless acceptance speech? Yet why does this individual stutter uncontrollably when questioned off guard? He doesn't even know his own birthday.

NO one with a heart, mind and conscience needs religion to tell right from wrong, and this is an individual bereft of any morals or codes of honor.
He is exactly what they wanted placed in the white house.
Nothing more, nothing less.

We have to deal with this for being arrogant and foolish enough to bring it on ourselves.
Gods help us.

VERY EXCELLENT POINTS, imho.

The Teleprompter In Chief INDEED.

If I were the puppet masters, I wouldn't trust him alone without his teleprompter and our scripts either.

Sometimes I wonder if it is more true that

he's demonized through and through (i actually believe that)

or if the ET critters have lifted his soul out and replaced it with their control module. (I don't actually believe God would allow that--UNLESS someone had really sold his soul to satan . . . which would be plausible regarding him.

Sigh.

I'm glad the demise of the globalist oligarchy and their stooges is already scheduled.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
Only the closet communists ,progressives and the far left are buying his crap.The system will regurgitate him and his works as the crap it is.Then ,hopefully, we can start deconstructing the murderous industrial complex and corporate sociopaths ,who have kept mankind in a trap for about 50 years.
We do need a strong military but we need to be FAR more circumspect in it's use.
When cold fusion arrives for a power source that is when we begin.

Several Interesting & valid points, imho.

Certainly the left swallows it.

Yet, too many even Christian conservatives seem to be engaging in mindless wishful thinking and denial about such facts.

I'm just glad that God Almighty does have a cleansing plan in hand and scheduled.

I shudder at all it will mean. Yet, a cleansed earth will be great . . . Eden2.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join