It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former native leader under fire for dealing with Iran

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by InfoKartel

Yeah right
I would like to add that I am offended by your disrespect and insinuations against our religious leaders. They are highly regarded by ALL Shi'a, they are humble men, you should learn more about them.You can criticize what you do not agree with (policy etc), many are quite capable of doing this in a respectful manner even, but to attack the person is wrong, especially when it is lies.

You personally are a complete joke, a few CIA operatives who attempted (and obviously failed) to infiltrate the Iranian government does not an expert make and their agenda is quite clear to even the most ignorant. Iranians who live in America because they did not desire the peoples retaliation for the millions or billions of dollars they stole from the coffers of the country while in power do not in the least impress me on their 'opinions' of Iran today. But even them I can guarantee you have never met, nor are you in the least Iranian.

Iranians have much different mannerisms than you do. You speak like a CIA not like an Iranian national, disenfranchised or not.

I on the other hand know many Iranian, as do many people on this forum, your not fooling anyone with such rhetoric, only yourself.

edit on 23-3-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by PrinceDreamer

I just proved your post full of holes, and you claim to be Iranian? Whatever, the fact is I was right about everything I said, and you cant refute it. You just spout nonsense saying I am wrong without proof.

??? Basiji going around taking down sattelite dishes is proving your point? Or maybe you are in league with those on the top of the pyramid in Iran, and then you want us to believe you are against the top of the pyramid outside of Iran? Shill!!!!

America tortures people now, or do you think water boarding is a nice pleasant afternoon activity? Or do you think those suspects tehy send to Pakistan (and to Libya previously) get given afternoon tea

What you FAIL to understand is that they torture people for the smallest things that aren't even offenses, but because religion is above law, the religious class gets away with EVERYTHING. You do not understand this apparently...you keep bringing in what American soldiers do during wartimes...this is what the Iranian clergy does to its people in times of PEACE. The hell is wrong with some of you???

Take your hypocrisy and shove it, on and don't be sending me any more PM's I have no time for people like you

Trust me, if you'd say any of the above to any Iranian IRL they would smack you. Simply for being such an ignorant bleep.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

Yeah right I would like to add that I am offended by your disrespect and insinuations against our religious leaders.

Jamkon boro beenam koskesh. They take pure opium, their bodies stay young and you try to sway ignorant people by saying it's religion that does it for them and not their multi-million dollar addictions. You can fool religiously indoctrinated people, but not me.

They are highly regarded by ALL Shi'a, they are humble men, you should learn more about them.

Humble be yewaram. Do Rafsanjani's children drive around in lamborghinis while their countrymen are starving?

You can criticize what you do not agree with (policy etc), many are quite capable of doing this in a respectful manner even, but to attack the person is wrong, especially when it is lies.

All of these shilling words, you will have to answer for them. I can critisize whoever the hell I want, especially when its religious retards sitting at the top of the pyramid, eating away at the countries resources having their children drive around in brand new million dollar cars, while food prices skyrocket and inflation is off the charts.

You personally are a complete joke, a few CIA operatives who attempted (and obviously failed) to infiltrate the Iranian government does not an expert make and their agenda is quite clear to even the most ignorant.

I'm a complete joke? Why don't you step out of that secure location and say that to the people on the street. In fact, go take a train ride right now and openly claim you work for the government and see how fast you are thrown off the train by Iranian PEOPLE. See how much they ignore you. They can't STAND YOU.

Iranians who live in America because they did not desire the peoples retaliation for the millions or billions of dollars they stole from the coffers of the country while in power do not in the least impress me on their 'opinions' of Iran today.

Yeh except I'm not one of them and what about the religious elite eating up those millions and billions? They're doing the same are they not? Ow wait, you cannot see that because you were beaten in the head with a Quran as a child.

But even them I can guarantee you have never met, nor are you in the least Iranian.

Yeh yeh, make those claims. I'm willing to prove it to the moderators if you're willing to release your location to them, as in, which government facility are you situated in?

Iranians have much different mannerisms than you do. You speak like a CIA not like an Iranian national, disenfranchised or not.

Mannerisms?

Go look up the Persian history that your dear mullahs are trying so hard to delete and then talk about Iranian mannerisms. Maybe you were hit in the head as a kid and grew up thinking it was okay, but some of us grow wiser and snap the next hand that tries striking us.

I on the other hand know many Iranian, as do many people on this forum, your not fooling anyone with such rhetoric, only yourself.

My behind you do. How expensive is meat in Iran again? Please do inform the rest of us because you are soooo much more well informed than me "obviously"...

It's amazing the amount of synchronicity you and that "dreamer" fellow have. derp derp.

PS.

If you wonder why I speak like this, without an ounce of respect, to you, it is because you are a traitor to my home country and you will have to answer for your misdeeds before you pass. Mark those words. Right now you can talk all this hoo haa because the Iranian people are holding Iran up for you guys, but just wait...it will not take more than 2 years before we'll come for you guys who stone women and hang teenage boys.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
The People of Iran would like to say:

This is psychological warfare, a prelude to the war the US and Israel government wants. We do not want war, and did not ask for it but if war comes for us, because we wish our freedom from the western slavery, then we are ready, because we will die free from you rather than live in your slavery.

Are you ready to bear the consequences of your own actions?

Never forget, before Allah ('azza wa jalla) you will stand one day, and what you have done today is going before you.

We have perfect peace and happiness, do you?
edit on 23-3-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

The People of Iran would like to say:

Hold your tongue, you speak for nobody other than rich religious retards.

This is psychological warfare, a prelude to the war the US and Israel government wants. We do not want war, and did not ask for it but if war comes for us, because we wish our freedom from the western slavery, then we are ready, because we will die free from you rather than live in your slavery.

So throwing students off a university roof is US and Israeli psychological warfare? Or is that the Islamic regime's psychological warfare to instill fear in the hearts of people? How about shooting people who protest with live ammunition? How about driving over them with trucks? That also part of the "US and Israel" operation?

You first need to escape religious slavery before you can even taste western slavery, that with all the wrongs, is still LIGHTyears ahead of the barbaric Islamic culture prevalent there.

Are you ready to bear the consequences of your own actions?

That's funny, seeing as I've not killed nor maimed anyone but I know of people who have been killed by the Islamic regime and I know people who've been maimed by the Islamic regime.

Never forget, before Allah ('azza wa jalla) you will stand one day, and what you have done today is going before you.

BLa bla bla, you can scare religious people with that but to me it's like you're asking your invisible friend for help

We have perfect peace and happiness, do you?

That's why Ahmadinejad won his first election by getting the poor people vote by handing out sacks of potatoes to them..."bread and games" comes to mind(not your mind, you're only educated in Islamic nonsense), RIGHT? Because there is so much peace that people and happiness that there are no homeless mothers with children right? Tell me how single mothers are treated in Iran...how much happiness do they receive from the backward Islamic culture? TELL ME?!

That's why there was such a row the second time he got elected.

That's why the #1 wish of the Iranian youth is to get the hell out of Iran? That's why, when someone from the West goes to Iran, all they hear from the youth is "I want out" "You're so lucky".

That's why criticism of the government lands people in jail...and no, that does not happen in the US. Imagine a website like ATS in Iran that was about all the wrongdoings of the government...would that be possible? No.

So what you do is come to a website that has twists of American dissent and you try to recruit people for your cause against the US. That's would be fine to me, but your cause is not the Iranian people. Your cause is that rotten religion of yours, even your avatar says so. Get lost.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfoKartel
reply to post by PrinceDreamer

What annoys me the most is that an Iranian like me who has a lot of Iranian contacts both in and outside Iran, and comes here to inform you about the situation in Iran, to deny ignorance, is met by people such as you who are pretty much just trying to paint Muslims or an Islamic regime in a good light. News for you: You can't. PERIOD. You are wholly ignorant about what goes on inside Iran, all that you see from inside Iran is propaganda from the Iranian government...and you fall for it so bad it makes me wonder why the hell you people are on ATS, because if you love that propaganda so much, why not go live there instead of spreading disinfo for the Iranian government on a website with the slogan: Deny Ignorance.

You people simply could not get more pathetic, really.

An Iranian?
LOL
how come you speak with an aipac accent?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
@aeons
after residential schools
and after the amount of treaties that have been violated
the Christians and Canada have nothing to say to anyone about human rights.
We buy the goods from the death factories in China
we send our military to invade countries that haven't and didn't intend to attack us like Libya.
To make some luciferians rich

The Harper government is fighting a class action lawsuit by aboriginal children who argue the loss of their culture in foster and adoptive care was a wrongful act — a case that could make western legal history.

Although Ontario Children’s Aid agencies took 16,000 children from their families during the so-called Sixties Scoop and placed them in non-aboriginal care, the multi-million-dollar lawsuit names only the Attorney General of Canada. Ottawa is constitutionally responsible for native peoples.

Ottawa quietly appealed the lawsuit in a Toronto courtroom on Oct. 28 — a year after it was certified by the Ontario Superior Court of Justice.

As a result, the case hasn’t gotten to court almost three years after it was filed.

Taken as children, the plaintiffs are now middle-aged and, in many cases, desperate to find their roots. They tell stories of abuse, prejudice, loneliness and isolation. They convey a sense of having been treated like commodities rather than human beings. Accounts suggest many were bounced around — even from country to country — with nobody keeping track.

Marcia Brown, 48, is a lead plaintiff on the case. Ontario Children’s Aid officials took her from the Beaverhouse First Nation in northeastern Ontario when she was 4.
www.thestar.com...

I own property within an area covered by a specific claim that relates to land. Will my
property be taken away from me to settle the claim?
No. Regardless of where your property is located, this will not happen. Private property is not
on the negotiating table. The current ownership of land is not at issue when a claim is being
negotiated under the Specific Claims Policy. Canada does not take away privately owned lands
to settle any claims, nor are private property owners asked to sell their land unwillingly. If land
changes hands after a settlement of a land claim, this can only happen on a willing-seller/willingbuyer
basis.

www.akwesasne.ca...
once its stolen it is never given back
funny, normal people traficking and/or in possession of stolen goods normally get charged

human rights from people who own nikes and ipads...?

edit on 23-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Take a peek at my post history and witness how ignorant you are. Those other two are shills, but you, you're just ignorant.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Take a peek at my post history and witness how ignorant you are. Those other two are shills, but you, you're just ignorant.

yes I must be ignorant
I post references
hmmmm
I have to read all your posts to respond to one post?

everbody funny
now you funny too

Its like my wifes cooking
I don't have to eat the whole meal to know it don't taste good

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Oppressed peoples end up the pawns of bigger oppressors. If the natives stand with the Canadians, they will be screwed. If they stand with Iran, they will be screwed.

They lose either way, its tragic.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Great discussion people!

My first thought is that I wasn't clear enough in my OP and may have seemed contradicting to my actual point, I'm 100% with the Natives on this. I'm with the Natives on most issues except for when it comes for a few corrupt, single, individuals.

Canada has raped and pillaged the Natives for centuries, and has tried to capitalize on fake apologies recently in the news.

Canada is notorious for it's control of it's resources including but not limiting the Alberta Oil Sands, our Prairies and our Wheat Board, and all our other fringe lunatic groups.

Our Natives have been screwed, and are not allowed to practice their individuality that we falsely promise them to possess.

If they decided to give the deals to Chevron, or BP this conversation wouldn't be happening. Did anyone else notice that it wasn't even the request for a deal?

It was a request for support on the world stage, since the UN and Canada are worthless when it comes to acknowledging past wrongs.

The whole of Canada including the Natives are being used for their resources.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

yes I must be ignorant
I post references
hmmmm
I have to read all your posts to respond to one post?

everbody funny
now you funny too

Its like my wifes cooking
I don't have to eat the whole meal to know it don't taste good

Your IQ is around 95.

Have a nice day.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
Great discussion people!

My first thought is that I wasn't clear enough in my OP and may have seemed contradicting to my actual point, I'm 100% with the Natives on this. I'm with the Natives on most issues except for when it comes for a few corrupt, single, individuals.

Our Natives have been screwed, and are not allowed to practice their individuality that we falsely promise them to possess.

The whole of Canada including the Natives are being used for their resources.

Well as a Manitoban I am sure I am much more informend on Terry Nelson than most other Canadians. Terry Nelson is no better than the "white" man he deems his enemy. An actual quote of Terry's from a meeting is "the only way to deal with the white man is with a gun, or screw with his money". The guy was forcefully removed from his own band as chief 3 times since 2007. Do any of you know why? Maybe becuase while he and his croonies are driving nice new trucks and living in nice new houses and taking all expense paid vacations with band money the rest of the band starves and lives in squalor. This man has caused suffering of his own people so he and his friends can live high on the horse.

This whole Iran thing is a political stunt for attention. Do any of you really believe Iran gives a damn about natives? I see a new spin has been put on this as some kind of trade mission. COMPLETE BS!!!!! Take the time to read this story from the begining and you'll see it for what it really is. Just more blackmail against tax paying Canadian citizens by a selfish former cheif still smarting from having his butt ousted by his own band and blaming the fed for it. After all if the fed just gave them more money this wouldn't have happend. Little things like fraud and theft of said monies is of no concern of the "white" man. Just keep giving.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
This is where you are wrong in your assessment of the Iranian stance. Shi'a islam has always from the beginning stood against the oppression of any peoples. This is who and what we are, it is what we have always been. So yes, we do actually care about native americans. Never think we do not. We have simply had our own problems with being oppressed by others, that in and of itself is time consuming, but we have always welcomed with open arms any who come to us for aid in their own fight against oppression.
edit on 25-3-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

And just what oppressions are the Canadian natives suffering from? Name it. They are not forced to live on reserves. They are not forced to do any damn thing they dont want to. The fact is the natives of Canada have far greater opportunities than any other Canadians. Tax exemptions and free education are more than anyone else gets in this country. The natives have the funding and resources to be doctors, lawyers, engineers, basically anything they could possibly want to do educational wise is 100% FREE. How the hell is this oppression? The only oppression they face is from their own band leaders. They also own some of the greatest land for fishing/hunting(and have the know-how to do both) but do you think there is even 1 reserve opperating a world class hunting/fishing resort for weathly gamesmen? Nope becuase that would involve actaully having to work. Its far far easier to just collect money for doing nothing.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeSpeaker
reply to post by Jameela

And just what oppressions are the Canadian natives suffering from? Name it. They are not forced to live on reserves. They are not forced to do any damn thing they dont want to. The fact is the natives of Canada have far greater opportunities than any other Canadians. Tax exemptions and free education are more than anyone else gets in this country. The natives have the funding and resources to be doctors, lawyers, engineers, basically anything they could possibly want to do educational wise is 100% FREE. How the hell is this oppression? The only oppression they face is from their own band leaders. They also own some of the greatest land for fishing/hunting(and have the know-how to do both) but do you think there is even 1 reserve opperating a world class hunting/fishing resort for weathly gamesmen? Nope becuase that would involve actaully having to work. Its far far easier to just collect money for doing nothing.

I believe it is the Natives themselves who profess their rights are not protected. The Natives are the ones who claim to have been indiscriminately murdered and their land stolen, so when these same Natives come and say we are oppressed we speak to them, because it is in our religion and beliefs that we must stand with those who are oppressed.

Shall we turn our back on those who come to us in your opinion? It would be against our religion and beliefs to turn our back on one who said I am oppressed in the land. It is our duty to speak to them.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jameela
I believe it is the Natives themselves who profess their rights are not protected. The Natives are the ones who claim to have been indiscriminately murdered and their land stolen, so when these same Natives come and say we are oppressed we speak to them, because it is in our religion and beliefs that we must stand with those who are oppressed.

I have made my opinion on the PAST atrocities commited against the natives very clear on the threads discussing the issue. There are no more residential schools in Canada and hasnt been since the late 70's. Most who suffered have already recieved finacial restitution for what was forced on them. Its a dead issue and has been dealt with but the chiefs like to rub Canadians faces in it whenever they dont get more money from the Fed.

Shall we turn our back on those who come to us in your opinion? It would be against our religion and beliefs to turn our back on one who said I am oppressed in the land.

No I dont expect you not to follow your faith but I do expect you to logically assess the facts.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeSpeaker

I have made my opinion on the PAST atrocities commited against the natives very clear on the threads discussing the issue. There are no more residential schools in Canada and hasnt been since the late 70's. Most who suffered have already recieved finacial restitution for what was forced on them. Its a dead issue and has been dealt with but the chiefs like to rub Canadians faces in it whenever they dont get more money from the Fed.

Shall we turn our back on those who come to us in your opinion? It would be against our religion and beliefs to turn our back on one who said I am oppressed in the land.

No I dont expect you not to follow your faith but I do expect you to logically assess the facts.

Then perhaps you would like to petition your Native leaders telling them they are not oppressed and should not ask for help from the Iranian, and that they are lying to the Iranian which is wrong.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Then perhaps you would like to petition your Native leaders telling them they are not oppressed and should not ask for help from the Iranian, and that they are lying to the Iranian which is wrong.

Come now, lets not pretend this is anything more than a publicity stunt by both the natives and Iran. There is no support in Canada for this affair and most natives I know would like to punch Mr Nelson in the mouth for being such an embarrassment to his people and the real issues the natives have to fight. Iran on the other hand is just using this as a slap back at Canada for supporting sanctions on Iran.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

One of our former spies is on record saying we shouldn't do business with Iran due to their human rights record, but that never stops us from doing business with China and Israel.

After examination of the historical record, I've come to the conclusion that *we* should not be doing business with Washington due to their below-dismal human rights record.

I'm guessing that our federal government will find a way to legally put an end to this with threats, propaganda, and intimidation.

My point exactly. It is grammatically incorrect to use "Federal Government" and "legally" in the same sentence. This organization running this country is not a government at all. It's a mafia.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join