It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

France shooting: Jewish school in Toulouse attacked

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Was this a false flag event?

I was quite surprised the other day to hear President Sarkozy refer to these murders as an "assassination" which usually refers to killings sanctioned by a specific group towards a very specific target, which at first glance, didn't appear to be the case.

Of course, now that this guy was shot, the French have announced a widespread investigation, including proposing a complete review on "whether the prison system has become a hotbead of Islamic indoctrination", along with "a new crackdown on those who visited "hate or terrorism" web sites or travelled abroad to be indoctrinated in terrorism"

With the recent banning of the burqa in France, and many recent Nationalist comments being made by Mr Sarkosky (who incidentally, is up for reelection in less than three months and massively behind in the polls), who wants to bet that the French will be goaded into agreeing to allow the Government to setup anti Muslim laws along with a complete review of French immigration policy, probably ending with a massive decrease in the number of immigrants allowed into the country?

I think we're about to see a massive eroding of personal liberty in France, all under the guise of "it's what needs to be done for the security of French citizens".

USA had the same thing happen. It was called the PATRIOT act, right after what I firmly believe history will refer to as the false flag of 9/11. Nazi Germany had the same thing after the Reichstag fire, now agreed to be a massive false flag event.

It's all the same playbook. Find a bad guy or group, rally the people behind the decision to go after them, and make the people think that they came up with the idea in the first place.

Just look at how much anti Muslim sentiment there is in the USA right now. France won't be long in following.
edit on 22-3-2012 by babybunnies because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join