It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

France shooting: Jewish school in Toulouse attacked

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust

The ultimate horror was reached when we learned that the murderer chased a little seven years old girl in the school yard and shot her in the head at point-blank range.....
How the hell can someone, a human, do that?

Words truly fail me.

If there's one thing I've learnt in life it's that unfortunately there are no limits to the depths of depravity and brutality mankind can commit against each other.

I sincerely hope whoever is responsible is apprehended as soon as possible before he kills anyone else.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevenaugust

The ultimate horror was reached when we learned that the murderer chased a little seven years old girl in the school yard and shot her in the head at point-blank range.....
How the hell can someone, a human, do that?

Ask US Army Staff Sergeant Robert Bales. He too had a penchant for shooting children in the head.

The suspect in this French case has been tracked down to a house and is now surrounded by police. He's a Muslim with a grudge - which I guess most people suspected. The shooter's brother has also been arrested. Perhaps an Al Qaeda cell has been activated.

Source

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Well I'm watching the Standoff.

Apologies to any Skinhead Neo Nazi's that I wrongly suspected.

The suspect has admitted to the shooting via shouting to the police through the front door. The SKY news journalist explained all the clues that lead to this conclusion.

The clues as I understand are he took the 500cc black scooter to have the GPS tracker deactivated.

He has a facial tattoo.

He was arrested in Afghanistan.

He possibly got the scooter from the first Ebay killing.

edit on 21-3-2012 by Procharmo because: Additional info

edit on 21-3-2012 by Procharmo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Procharmo

The 24-year-old has said he will give himself up this afternoon. One wonders what the delay is about. Could he be priming an explosive device, or is he uploading the videos of the killings to a radical jihadist website? Witnesses said they saw a camera strapped to the gunman's chest during the school shooting episode.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by torsion

True. But I'd wager his internet connection has been cut off. He may be contacting his brother, the one that hasn't been arrested.

Apparently they traced his ip address from the ad that the 1st soldier placed to sell the bike. If the 1st soldier was killed 10 days ago why would it take all this time to trace to ip address. I suspect the French Police will encounter some criticism as it would appear they only demonstrated signs of urgency when Jews got killed.

Source

French cyber police are now trying to trace the killer using his IP address and other almost invisible digital traces.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Peruvianmonk

Perhaps you will not be so hasty in your rush to demonise people.

Seems some on the "liberal"/left could barely contain their glee at trying to lump these murders onto the "right" and to legitimate and reasonable comments from Sarkozy about immigration.

You asserted this gave "social context" and somehow encouraged the murders to take place- well as one of the excuses apparently being given by the murderer is Palestine and the treatment of Palestinians by Israelis/Jews, I take it anyone making reasonable remarks about Israel in respect of Palestine, gave "social context" to these murders.

Utter hogwash like I said, regardless of what "social context" people crowbar in

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   

I suspect the French Police will encounter some criticism as it would appear they only demonstrated signs of urgency when Jews got killed.

I want to hope that this is because of tatoo hint that witnesses saw, but from what could be seen in real life significant resources (special agenices, access to certain technologies without beurocracy) are given only once there is a massive media/political outcry.
There was one in this shooting and there was much less when the soldiers were murdered. It might be because kids were involved ,but i feel that the fact that the Jews got murdered also contributed. And it should not matter who was killed, if those resourcves were available in first cases this would not have happened.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
He has phoned a French television station and is about to post his Go Pro photos online. It seems they left his internet land line intact or he is using a mobile 3G connection.

Reuters report a Kandahar prison official has confirmed the gunman broke out of prison during a Taliban jail break.

The standoff continues...

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge

I suspect the French Police will encounter some criticism as it would appear they only demonstrated signs of urgency when Jews got killed.

I want to hope that this is because of tatoo hint that witnesses saw, but from what could be seen in real life significant resources (special agenices, access to certain technologies without beurocracy) are given only once there is a massive media/political outcry.
There was one in this shooting and there was much less when the soldiers were murdered. It might be because kids were involved ,but i feel that the fact that the Jews got murdered also contributed. And it should not matter who was killed, if those resourcves were available in first cases this would not have happened.

Well said. As we all know it takes a few seconds to trace an IP address and call up an ISP to get the account holder details and address. Maybe even an extra day of messing about with Ebay's security team. Not 10 days.

I wonder if French Police use contractors or internal police for the cyber investigations?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
The man has been named as Mohammed Merah. And it seems he is attempting to upload videos of the murders

A journalist from French broadcaster France 24 reportedly phoned the suspect overnight. He allegedly told the journalist he had "filmed all the murders" and that the videos "would be posted online".

Source

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion
The man has been named as Mohammed Merah. And it seems he is attempting to upload videos of the murders

A journalist from French broadcaster France 24 reportedly phoned the suspect overnight. He allegedly told the journalist he had "filmed all the murders" and that the videos "would be posted online".

Source

Ah jeez, when watchign the news last night and hearing he had a camera filming when he did it, we all groaned and said I hope those won't show upon youtube tomorrow.....

I really hope he can't do that.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

You just can't help yourself and you truly don't get it do you?

Horses and water springs to mind.

I suggest you do some basic research on Skinhead culture, even Wikipedia would be enlightening I think.
en.wikipedia.org...

I sincerely hope you have learnt how dangerous it is to allow your pre-conceived ideas lead you to make assumptions and how this frequently leads to serious errors of judgement.

On a wider note I suspect that the usual apologists and PC do-gooders will still see some sort of conspiratorial angle this that will deflect blame from this Taliban terrorist and murderer and apportion blame somehow on someone else.

Let's hope I am wrong.
edit on 21/3/12 by Freeborn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

so many of them were crossing their fingers that it was a bad white man waving a swastika, that way they were trying to clumsily and distastefuly link it to reasonable discussions on immigration (reference Sarkozy speech)

All due to "social context"

Social context when it suits their repressive agendas

On a further note, I do so hope that no footage emerges from these barbaric acts

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn

You just can't help yourself and you truly don't get it do you?

Horses and water springs to mind.

Both you and bluepanties can butt out of this. I was only addressing hardcore Neo skins. Not pansies that want to dress up and masquerade but when the chips come down say "I'm not racist."

Almost as bad as HAAH. (Hell's Angels against Harleys) or BABs ( Bikers against Bikes).

Do you really think I took the time to have an interview before fighting you guys back in the 70's and 80's.

Skins may have been all "we love blacks and stuff" up North as I found out when visiting my cousin in Sheffield. (He was a mixed race version of me with boots.)

But in South London " things nuh gwan so". You'll understand that as you are a "Rude boy!"

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Procharmo

Both you and bluepanties can butt out of this. I was only addressing hardcore Neo skins. Not pansies that want to dress up and masquerade but when the chips come down say "I'm not racist."

"pansies"

"bluepanties"

Thinks all this "thinkin" has got a bit much for you, away and lie down and have a wee cup of tea and dream a out fighting bad boys in the 70s

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Condemned by your own mouth.

You wouldn't last five minutes in my world.

The saddest thing is you don't even want to know, you deliberately wallow in your own ignorance refusing to accept things are quite different outside of your own little bubble.

Strangely enough I have found that for all that they live in one of the world's biggest, most progressive and cosmopolitan cities unfortunately a lot of Londoners and people from the surrounding areas have an amazingly small town attitude and are extremely blinkered and narrow minded whilst us in the hinterlands 'oop north' have a far more worldly and realistic view on things.

And you still haven't quite grasped the concept of reasoned and respectful debate have you.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Auricom

And I was right. The shooter's name is Mohammad Merah (24 years old). And like I said, it will only get worse. Merah is currently held up in an apartment tonight and will give himself up eventually or so he claims. The police has his home surrounded. I'm glad this SOB is caught, he had apparently planned on killing two police officers today.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Boy, that multiculturalism is sure working out well for France and the rest of Europe. I know french cars are prone to catch fire while just parked, but when the immigrants get antsy they really seem to light up the sky. Maybe that's the plan, give them all jobs slapping Citroen's together to replace the ones they burned.

Last time I was in Europe it was sad. You used to be able to tell where you were just by walking outside, not so much anymore.

I'm not normally an isolationist, but the more these countries make concessions to accomodate the immigrnts the more it starts looking and feeling like the craphole they came from.

I liked the fact that most european countries had a unique identity, and the friends I made over there feel the same way. One was even a big multiculturalism fan in the 80's and 90's, not so much now. If these countries want their identities back they need to make wholesale changes to their immigration laws.

This time it was an immigrant, but it could have just as easily been another kook like they had in Norway, they even thought it was at first.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Awful epic fail reply. How could you put a smiley face in your post?

Sick..

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AGWskeptic

So they have no 'kooks' in the states or other countries outside of Europe who go on killing spree's?

That seems to detract from some of the more accurate and honest observations you make about multiculturalism.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join