It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

France shooting: Jewish school in Toulouse attacked

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Cut the back and forth swipes at each other. Next personal attack = mandatory 1 week restriction from posting on ATS.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder
for example, here is another possibility, an arab/islamist perpetrated it- the Jewish attack would be quite evident and the North African soldiers could be considered as collaborators.

Just a theory, like yours, wait for facts to emerge

Not really.They have seen his face. It has a tattoo or scar. If he was black Caribbean like the first two soldiers were they would have mentioned it. If he was North African like the second two soldiers were they would have mentioned it. If he were Arabic I don't think he would not have got past the school security.

Come one we all know how the MSM works. If there is no race mentioned then it's a white person. That way they can print "black boy robs woman". But don't have to print "white man buggers boy" when "pedophile attacks boy" will do. Sooner or later people will be brainwashed to associate black boy and robbery. Wrongly or rightly.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Sarkozy flew to the school, had a moment of silence for all schools across the nation, and the killer is still on the loose, this is massive news and I wouldn't be surprised if it was some type of spring sacrifice since three of the four victims were little children. And now the globalist Sarkozy flew personally to the school to suck up all the psychic fear his masters created.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Procharmo

Originally posted by blueorder
for example, here is another possibility, an arab/islamist perpetrated it- the Jewish attack would be quite evident and the North African soldiers could be considered as collaborators.

Just a theory, like yours, wait for facts to emerge

Not really.They have seen his face. It has a tattoo or scar. If he was black Caribbean like the first two soldiers were they would have mentioned it. If he was North African like the second two soldiers were they would have mentioned it. If he were Arabic I don't think he would not have got past the school security.

Come one we all know how the MSM works. If there is no race mentioned then it's a white person. That way they can print "black boy robs woman". But don't have to print "white man buggers boy" when "pedophile attacks boy" will do. Sooner or later people will be brainwashed to associate black boy and robbery. Wrongly or rightly.

clearly you don't know how the MSM works, quite the opposite actually, usually a white suspect or perpetrator is quickly highlighted

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Israel called on the French authorities "to shed full light on this tragedy and bring the perpetrators to justice."

www.bbc.co.uk...

two things of interest here

1. The article cites Israelas saying perpetrators plural, whereas the media is saying it was one motorcyclist.

2. Israel is intervening or wants to step in to French affairs meaning if there is even the slightest link to Iran they will run with this.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
This is unbelievable, 60 police officers were in the appox. area because of the previous motorcycle shooting yet they still could not find this shooter? Also, the shooting took place at a drop off in front of the school, meaning there must have been easily a dozen or so cars against one motor cycle and not one of the teachers or parents was brave enough to ram the guy with their car? Insane!

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Procharmo

I don't see you as a potential serial killer.

Good.

However I do see the suspect as someone like you but with balls.

Quite one for assumptions aren't you.....I assure you I have the 'balls' to stand up for my beliefs, and have done so on quite a few occassions....it amuses me that you presume to know so much about my beliefs and my character whilst knowing nothing about me other than that I occassionally dance to Ska music and have a Skinhead haircut.

I really don't wish to drag this thread down, further, and get into personal insults, but I suspect that your asuumptions about people etc suggests that you are rather lacking in life's many and varied expereinces....it helps if you get away from the PC every once in a while and go and join in the real world and experience it for what it really is and not what MSM tells you it is.

But we all know what you really want to do to me.

And what pray tell is that?
Or is it just another assumption of yours?
And if so could you please explain on what basis you make this and all your other assumptions?

Mainly because I'm making an assumption

Quite a few assumptions - not just one.

and my suspect has the same hair style as yourself.

Has this been established yet?

And even if it has does this mean that all Skinheads are potential serial killers?

Imagine if I were a child or Jewish. You'd really be able to christen them boots. Wouldn't you?

Why would I want to kick or brutalise a child, a Jew or anyone for that matter?

Regardless of who perpertrated this it is undeniably an horrendous act and the sooner they find the killer the better.
Instances like this are becoming far too common.

I won't add to the speculation as to who committed this crime and why.
I prefer to try and wait for the 'facts' before forming an opinion.

Alas, I am only human and sometimes fail......but I still try to steer clear of making massive and gross generalisations that have no basis in reality and rely merely on pre-conceived bigotted opinions and MSM indoctrination.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Breaking news: confirmation that the same 11.43 gun was used in the three murders in Toulouse and Montauban, France

France 24

Same gun used in French school attack and recent soldier murders The same gun was used in the French Jewish school shooting in Toulouse on Monday and in the recent murders of soldiers in south-western France, police sources said.

edit on 19-3-2012 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Wether religious fundamentalist oriented, or driven by political ideal, the xenophobic piece of dirt that did these murders needs to be bought down and terminated. My Grandfathers did not fight to liberate France, so that vile acts such as these could be played out on its soil.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
OK the moderator is correct. I'm not retaliating to anyone anymore.

Back to ATS style deductions.

The Guardian.

The attack followed the murder last weekend of an officer in another parachute regiment, shot in a similar manner by a motorcycle gunman. The soldiers, all in their 20s and wearing uniform, were standing by a cash machine in Montauban, south-west France.
This is the journalist trying to make the link with what information they have.

The regiment had "already paid, sadly, the price of the war in Afghanistan", she added, having lost four soldiers there.

So four in Afghanistan and three back at home. I bet the killer is stunned that the soldiers were out killing others which he dislikes.....

On Sunday in a suburb of Toulouse, 46km south of Montauban, an off-duty member of another regiment was shot in the head at point blank range by a gunman on a scooter. Imad Ibn-Ziaten, 30, a marshall in the 1st Parachute Regiment, was standing next to his Suzuki 650cc motorbike outside a gym and had been wearing his helmet at the time; he was not in uniform.

This is were most of my theories come from. The first was a black man. He happened to be a soldier. The second attack happened to be soldiers because the only non whites in that "Quarter" at that time happened to be Paratroopers.

Most racist don't live amongst those that they hate and so have to travel to contact their targets. If he traveled to a North African or French Caribbean Quarter they might shoot back.

edit on 19-3-2012 by Procharmo because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
MSN is quick to state the possiblity of it being Arabic

news.ca.msn.com...

Honestly, I could see this being likely, especially following the big hoo-rah about the Hijab wearing a few months ago.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
The president of France flies in, ALL schools were secured, vigils have been planned, and the former mossad director Yatom has already put the blame on Hezzbolah. Sorry folks but this has all the signs of a false flag.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Breaking News (again!)

Translated from French:

In 2008, the 17th Paratrooper Regiment of Montauban had become sadly notorious. The military had identified people close to the "neo-Nazism" movement and launched a cleanup operation.
Jamel Benserhir, a former soldier, had reported to his superiors the actions of three "brothers in arms" which had pushed up the bad taste to have their picture taken behind a swastika flag doing the "Heil Hitler" Nazi sign. This shot was then published by "Le Canard enchainé".

Colonel Michel Esparsa, commanding officer of the 17th RGP, had filed a complaint against the three soldiers who "admitted the facts" and should be "severely punished". These individuals were subsequently fired. The typical profile of these sinister characters corresponds to the meager reports available to investigators to identify the crazy killer of Toulouse who was "full of muscles, tattooed and dressed in black". "Several soldiers have particularly explicit tattoos", at that time their accuser said ...

Oddly, the military killed at Montauban and Toulouse are three French of North African origin while the injured soldier is of Caribbean origin. This morning, the killer attacked a Jewish school, killing three children and one adult in the Jewish faith. This track is of course followed with interest by civil and military authorities. One thing is certain, the mysterious killers appears to be a veteran in weapons and self-control. The man was able to finish off three shots of one of his victims on the ground and kill children.

source (in french)

The photo in question:

Source (in French)

Sad....really....

edit on 19-3-2012 by elevenaugust because: adding photo in color + source

edit on 19-3-2012 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
A lone man with a pistol and a scooter.

The French must be terrified.

Are they planning to surrender to him anytime soon?

Edit; Sorry, but I have some issues with the French leadership.

In the end multiculturalism is the root problem.
edit on 19-3-2012 by AGWskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Procharmo

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by Procharmo

And yes, I can often be found skanking to Ska and I do have a skinhead.....does that make me a potential serial killer?

I don't see you as a potential serial killer. However I do see the suspect as someone like you but with balls. That is he goes beyond words with his actions. But we all know what you really want to do to me. Mainly because I'm making an assumption and my suspect has the same hair style as yourself.

Imagine if I were a child or Jewish. You'd really be able to christen them boots. Wouldn't you?

Wow back down son.

I know plenty of skinheads who are quite left wing. The notion of the right wing skinhead is a cultural hijacking - skins were orginally in the loop with carribeans, so maybe you should avoid those cliche's and do some research.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by rocket88

I just seen the news report on this and it looks like this could be the work of another right wing fanatic as there were also Northern African and a Black guy killed by someone on a motorbike over the last couple weeks in Toulouse!

So now a Rabbi and a couple of Jewish children....

Wonder if there could be a link to that Anders guy from Norway!!!

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by rocket88

I just seen the news report on this and it looks like this could be the work of another right wing fanatic as there were also Northern African and a Black guy killed by someone on a motorbike over the last couple weeks in Toulouse!

So now a Rabbi and a couple of Jewish children....

Wonder if there could be a link to that Anders guy from Norway!!!

Either a right winger or an Islamic hardliner.

Not sure which.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peruvianmonk
reply to post by Britguy

Ethnicity can include a common religion, as defined by the UN.

The specific ethnic and/or national groups of the population which are of interest in each country are dependent upon individual national circumstances. Some of the criteria by which ethnic groups are identified are ethnic nationality (i.e., country or area of origin, as distinct from citizenship or country of legal nationality), race, colour, language, religion, customs of dress or eating, tribe or various combinations of these characteristics. In addition, some of the terms used, such as “race”, “origin” or “tribe”, have a number of different connotations. The definitions and criteria applied by each country investigating ethnic characteristics of the population must, therefore, be determined carefully and with the involvement of or consultation with representatives of the groups which it desires to categorize. By the nature of this topic, these categories and their definitions will vary widely from country to country; therefore, no internationally accepted criteria are possible.

unstats.un.org...

that's rubbish.Customs of dress or eating, language, religion? Give over.

I think I might convert to the muslim ethnicity, oops i can't, i'm a member of the vegetarian ethnicity

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I figured the media would have learned their lesson about speculation of political affiliation of mad men in the JLL case. Apparently not.
edit on Mon, 19 Mar 2012 13:58:00 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust

elevenaugust you have some great background information there.The 1st soldier was shot at point blank range was a black soldier out of uniform. Was he known to be a soldier or was it just his color that made him a target?

After seeing your post it has become clear that the possibility of a racist soldier taking out his non white colleagues before moving on to the civilian targets is very likely.

Thanks again for the photo. I hope it makes half the Hitler saluting skinheads on this thread look at themselves a little and realize that unless you are German or Austrian, being a racist Hitler loving skinhead is a little ironic.

This is the skinhead photo that always comes into my head.

I wonder what the Israeli skins make of this!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join