It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

France shooting: Jewish school in Toulouse attacked

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   

France shooting: Jewish school in Toulouse attacked

www.bbc.co.uk

A gunman has opened fire on a Jewish school in the French city of Toulouse, killing at least two children and an adult, police say.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
What is going on in France???
The suspect left on a scooter just like the one who murdered the soldier one week ago.
I hope that is not a start of a killing spree...
There should be big concern about the attitude of the suspect or is it a group?
Recently in Germany a undground nazi group killed lots of migrants in more than 5 years.
France with its rightwinged parties is even more racist than germany i suppose.
I really hope they get the killer soon so no more people have to die.

www.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
An update, police say the weapon used was the same as that used against the soldiers murdered recently. So it's obviously the same person.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Jeez, so there is a nutbag mass murderer running amok in france?

Hopefully the get the guy and soon.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Send the Legion in to nail him

Seriously though, i hope he is apprehended.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
This follows interestingly close after Sarko's comments on immigration

President Nicolas Sarkozy, running from behind for reelection, pledged Sunday to pull France out of Europe’s 25-nation visa-free zone unless border controls are tightened to prevent illegal immigrants from sneaking in to find jobs. The pledge, at a boisterous rally with 80,000 supporters in a Paris suburb, marked the latest in a series of campaign promises designed to appeal to conservative and nationalistic French voters by choking off long-controversial legal and illegal immigration into France.

“If I note within the next 12 months that no serious progress has been made in this direction, France will suspend its participation in the Schengen accords until the negotiations are completed,” he said. “There is no question of our submitting to the insufficiencies of European border controls.”

www.washingtonpost.com...

A connection or non?

It reminds me somewhat of Palin and her ilks use of inflammatory and violent language before the Tuscon shooting last year.
edit on 19-3-2012 by Peruvianmonk because: Added comment

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Very sad - also I think it is linked with the slayings of the soldiers recently too - the gun man apparently used a scooter last time?

Islamic extremist perhaps?

BBC are saying the guy switched from a 9mm hand gun to .45 (similar to what was used in the last attack) when the first gun jammed.
edit on 19-3-2012 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
An update, police say the weapon used was the same as that used against the soldiers murdered recently. So it's obviously the same person.

Thanks for the info. It also says the soldiers were of North African Extraction. The teacher and children were Jewish. I suspect this is a Hitler Saluting, Ska Skanking, 16 hole Dr Martined, French Skinhead.

This is highly unusual due to the fact that most racist do not have the balls to back up their hate with actions beyond words. This guy needs to be caught before other racists start to get brave.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
It wouldn't surprise me in the least if when they "catch" him, he is an Iranian, or somehow sponsored by Iran. it could of course just be a local nutcase out on a rampage, but my spider senses tingle on this one

ETA: I don't think Iran actually has something to do with this, I mean I wouldn't be surprised if it is not linked to them though
edit on 19-3-2012 by PrinceDreamer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
There really aren't the words.

Just disgusting and abhorrent.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
[Killing children come on you demented low life

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Media reports said the suspect in the two attacks had a tattoo or scar on his left cheek.

(from guardian link in last post)

-- Doesn't mention if the man was asian, white, middle eastern or black though - which you'd think would be a detail if eyewitnesses have noticed a scar / tattoo.

* Theories:

* A scar - well anyone can have a scar, so that doesn't really take us anywhere.

* Tattoo: - A tattoo could be somewhat of an allegiance to a certain group and in some circles skinheads and fascists often get facial tattoo's , Islamic fundamentalists are less likely to have facial tattoo's.

-- Targetting soldiers? - Well isn't that typically associated with extreme left wing types ? but then again the targeted soldiers were all black I believe, so that could again suggest extreme right wing views, or maybe they were targeted by an Islamic fundamentalist because of France's involvement in Afghan / Iraq etc....

A Jewish school - again either hardline Islam or extreme right wingers?

Thoughts?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Everyone here is shocked, especially when you know that, in each case, the murderer has methodically pursued and killed soldiers three days ago and children today inside the school.

What scares me is that someone so determined to dare to kill soldiers in the city and children in their own school certainly will not stop there...

edit on 19-3-2012 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Peruvianmonk

disgusting to hijack the actions of a nutcase (who at this stage we don't even know what the motives are) to suddenly link it with any views on limiting immigration- let the kids get buried fer crying out loud

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Procharmo

I suspect this is a Hitler Saluting, Ska Skanking, 16 hole Dr Martined, French Skinhead.

Amazing.
No evidence that the person responsible fits in with this gross generalisation.

Typical of the type of person that tells us that Islamic terrorists and extremists are NOT representative of all Muslims yet firmly believes massive generalisations like this as it if fits in with their own bigotted and pre-conceived ideas.

The vast majority of Skinheads are SHARP Skins or couldn't give a toss Skins and are quite the opposite of the racist boneheads MSM would have you believe.

And it's ironic that these people who bemoan MSM believe this nonsense because again it fit's in with their own bigotry and ignorance.

And yes, I can often be found skanking to Ska and I do have a skinhead.....does that make me a potential serial killer?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by blueorder

Oh jog on blueorder. This is a site where we discuss such events and their context not just a site for offering condolences.

As those targeted were of 'ethnic' origin I think it is right to discuss this overblown rhetoric from Sarko and the lot on the 'threat' from immigrants. Words are dangerous from those in power, they give the lunatics on the right ammo to carry out their threats.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Peruvianmonk

Oh jog on blueorder. This is a site where we discuss such events and their context not just a site for offering condolences.

As those targeted were of 'ethnic' origin I think it is right to discuss this overblown rhetoric from Sarko and the lot on the 'threat' from immigrants. Words are dangerous from those in power, they give the lunatics on the right ammo to carry out their threats.

"jog on", muhammad wept spare me your sub standard danny dyer patter there

There is NOTHING in Sarko's words which support or encourage shooting Jewish kids in school, take yer mess of an argument to somewhere else.

Once again, this nutter may be a right wing lunatic, or he may not, but good to see you in full possession of the facts, no doubt you are keeping French police fully briefed

"jog on"

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

'jog on' is about all you deserve for your sub standard analysis of what I typed.

OBVIOUSLY Sarko did not explicitly state 'Yea go out and kill some of our ethnic soldiers and while you are at it target some Jews'.

It is the discourse on immigration within France involving politicians, in an attempt to win the 'conservative' vote, that helps create a context and setting for these kind of attacks to occur.

Seriously, if you don't want to discuss such things that are clearly related to the case maybe you are best not involving yourself in the discussion at all.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Peruvianmonk
'jog on' is about all you deserve for your sub standard analysis of what I typed.

Oh don't be shy, I reckon that is about the height of yer wit, big Danny Dyer fan are we, love his "BRITAIN's HARDEST MEN" show

OBVIOUSLY Sarko did not explicitly state 'Yea go out and kill some of our ethnic soldiers and while you are at it target some Jews'.

yeah, quite obvious, and imagine someone introducing it into a discussion about kids being shot at school, hang on a sec....

It is the discourse on immigration within France involving politicians, in an attempt to win the 'conservative' vote, that helps create a context and setting for these kind of attacks to occur.

.....there we have it.

Once again there is nothing in Sarkozy's comments which can be in any way related to the shooting of kids at school, and wrapping it up in airy fair "discourse on immigration" and "context" does not make it so.

That is like me saying those who allow immigration are responsible for this as without immigration these murders would not occur, if indeed they are by a right winger.

But that would be ridiculous.

Once again, you seem to know who the fella is, you been in touch with Inspector Clouseau with your findings yet jogger?

Seriously, if you don't want to discuss such things that are clearly related to the case maybe you are best not involving yourself in the discussion at all.

Odd, where have I said I do not want to discuss things I am, and pointing out the idiocy of your original comment
edit on 19-3-2012 by blueorder because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join