It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what do we know about iranian nuclear facilities??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I know that main nuclear facility is near iranian border but what about other facilities which are necessary to their nuclear program???

Do we know which targets israeli air force must destroy??Do you think that iranians have 24 h CAP patrols over these facilities???

I thought about places where these facilities could be because I just try to check if it would be an easy mission for israeli pilots????

do we know anything from press/military news/satelitte photos about AA defences in these places???

I think that iranians try to show that it is all for civilian purposes so these places are not covered by military defences.

What do you think about possible date of that attack??I thought about election night in US.Eyes of the world would be set on US and Israel would have a lot of "free time".Afterall it would be a good date because of the fact that this action wouldn't harm Bush campaign.

and the last question - do you think that it's possible that US will be participating in this attack and for example israeli aircrafts will be transported to iraq and they will start from iraqi airfields??It could be perfect solution because in this case syria or saudi arabia won't detect them and israelis will be absolutely sure that their mission will be secet until the attack.

[edit on 22-9-2004 by gattaca]

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   

join