It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Is 66 Degrees F in NW MN at 0150 am on March19 '12

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by RomeByFire

i live in melbourne australia and we have decided to skip summer, well had 3 days of summer then go straight into autumn.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Welcome to a subtropical Springs my friend, greetings from Florida...Land of hot and hotter.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by PaganArchangel

in south east NC we have all the flowers blooming already, pollen count highest ever for this time of year (over 9,000!) and our pool is warm enough to swim in. NC has some weird weather, it can snow one day and then be 65 the next, but this is nor random weather.. this is a summer pattern of 80's everyday for over 3 weeks now! don't get me wrong, i love it, but what does this mean for crops, tourism and the summer weather?...

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by JustJoe
Welcome to a subtropical Springs my friend, greetings from Florida...Land of hot and hotter.

I did a road trip through your state last week. I lived down there for years and I recall it being seriously humid most of the time. While I was there, I didn't feel the humidity at all and, even though it wasn't even spring yet, I'd expect some high humidity down at the southern end.....just didn't feel it.

I live in north/south carolina and, normally it's humid here in the warmer months too....the last few years have been mostly dry and hot......desert-like.

Just wondering if this is happening everywhere or, if it's just my perception.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join