It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kony 2012 spokesman set up?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
This is incredible! What was the biggest movement in social media history has been quickly made a joke and the reputation of it's founder Jason Russell destroyed.

What we need to ask ourselves, is what exactly is going through this man's head? After working for almost 10 years and dedicating so much to this cause, he completely loses credibility and throws the whole movement into chaos..

After seeing the footage of his "drunken" rampage, it's clear to see that he is not in his right mind at all.

My question is this, could it be that Jason Russell has been interfered with by a covert organization? Think about it.. A movement that has captured the audience and dedication of MILLIONS of people in less than a week. A so called experiment that succeeded in rallying every good person to a cause that is opposed to other governments foreign interests.

The one moment when the people realise how much power they truly have.. And then it's squashed. Ask yourself what you think is more likely.. Deny Ignorance and lets all figure out what has really happened here.

I invite anyone that has any information on the well being of Jason prior to these events or if anyone knows who is "looking after him" in psychiatric care to share.

If we let this go without fully investigating it then we should be ashamed of ourselves. Because if you look at it from "Their" point of view.. this may have been the most important crowd control event ever.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Yes your right it must be the powerful Ugandan government and all their covert operatives working with in the US to discredit the director of the video because it embarrassed them...

And not a Director partying it up on the fact his documentary has gotten international attention and perhaps he went a little to crazy partying, sounded like he was on E or something.
edit on 19-3-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I'm just confused as to motive. When I first saw the "movement" it seemed like something that would sway public opinion for military action in the African country. With military action, is a lot of money to be made to back it up.

However, if the movement dies, who really gains from it?

I highly doubt Kony has operatives working stateside.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
You know he snapped because the fraud was becoming exposed and he was the poster boy for the whole thing. The whole world finding out you're movement was just a money making scheme would make you snap too.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ka0s69

Drunken rampage? Umm, no. High on PCP/meth? Absolutely. YouTube PCP freak out, same exact behaviors. Men walking around naked or half naked, being aggressive, vandalizing, etc.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Question is, did he take the the drug himself, or was he laced with the drug? Sorry, but the guy was sounded minded in the interview and didn't seem that all to be a druggie. I could be wrong.
edit on 19-3-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Of course you're wrong. Two weeks ago you didnt know this guy existed, so watching him in an interview is not a window into his life or character. People who do drugs arent always you're stereotypical druggies.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
i have a feeling that he was also set up by someone maybe all for politics... so obama can go outta his way and say
"HEY I GOT HIM" and then win 2012 elections or maybe try and distract the whole public cause his birth card is a fraud.... like what he did with osama bin laden....

either wait i think this is all a joke and they found out that we ATS FAMILY already knew it was all a scam as soon as that 1second of that films started to roll...

i call bluff obama or who ever helped this guy with the film are idiots and should be put in jail for misleading B.S

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
for a hetro married man, he sure looks and acts gay..
im not being rude or anything just an observation when i look at the extended tmz clip

Drunken rampage? Umm, no. High on PCP/meth? Absolutely. YouTube PCP freak out, same exact behaviors. Men walking around naked or half naked, being aggressive, vandalizing, etc.

hell yeah, lots of similarities between pcp and what that russell guy did
edit on 19-3-2012 by jazzguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ka0s69

I thought it was ironic too dude. Maybe he was paid off to act this way, think, his 'movement' is growing huge and the government doesn't want a normal person leading a revolution, that needs to be a president, say one that is trying to get re elected maybe. But his end goal- stop these child armies- is a good goal but it interferes too much with the elitist agenda. Remember Joe paterno? Same thing one moment praised for his actions then is caught up in child sex, then dead. Dead bcuz he was going to expose the leaders and hierarchy of the children sex slave trade. Very similar to this invisible children stuff, people care about children, but if the guy who made ya think of the children is out doing crazy stuff, that is what makes the news, and that is what the general populace will follow until they are yet again distracted by something that is dumb, for instance cat breading?!?!

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
...a Director partying it up on the fact his documentary has gotten international attention and perhaps he went a little to crazy partying...

Considering this whole thing pretty much ended up being exposed as a scam, I'm sure there's no way that could have been the case... wait...

edit: I bet it was Anonymous that set him up!
edit on 19-3-2012 by xmaox because: afterthoughts.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
If only people would approach these random internet activists with 1/2 as much skepticism as people do with the government I would feel that that people are not 1/2 as stupid as i think they are. The whole kony 2012 thing was garbage and if bush had been the one promoting military intervention in Uganda these same people would be dead against it.
This is just a man that has problems comprehending reality having a breakdown.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
What movement? That fake trendy garbage? It was exposed thanks to the power of the awakening, it was exposed as a AFRICOM expansion. LOL when Uganda discovers oil reserves, thats when we start 'caring'.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Yea I think this guy snapped because the tide was turning against because as quickly as I learned of the video maybe 2 days later everybody was talking about how the Ugandans called it trash. There is also all the criticism invisible children is recieving. This campaign is most likely done imo with or without his antics.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I do not this he was setup. I think he fell to his own illusions of how great he was. I've spent the last 2 weeks reading up on him & to say he is full of himself is an understatement.

I read a blog post that summed it up for me perfectly this morning.

Is he insincere? No, that’s the problem. He’s exceedingly freaking sincere, and this has blinded him to his faults: that he’s affiliating with an army that has itself been guilty of looting and rape, that he paints a complex and evolving array of political turmoil in simplistic good-vs-evil terms. And so on. God will smile on Jason Russell for all of these things. I’m sure Jason is sure of that.

And yet, when the man who swears to a crying boy that he’s going to stop the ferocious warlord who killed his brother and so many other children is faced with media attention, criticism, scrutiny and backlash, he’s so undone that he strips off his clothes and throws a fit on a street corner in broad daylight?

That’s the tragedy of the narcissist. Occasionally, reality breaks through that shell of fantasy you’ve built around yourself. And for a brief moment, you must face the horror that your life is not, in fact, a movie.

freethoughtblogs.com

The point that really drives home for me in that post is, when his world crashed down and he found out he wasn't the "savior" he thought he was, his reaction was to strip naked in public. I feel he should take a nice long break from working with young people. I can only image what kind of backlash this story would have if this had been a school teacher. I feel the whole story is being "glossed over" just because of his hollywood/political ties.

And why is it famous people can do no wrong? They get drugged out or have a mental break and all of the sudden it is some shadow agency that is responsible? I swear sometimes these shadow agencies get blamed for more misdeeds then the devil and I'm not so sure either are to responsible. People can and do screw up.

OiO
edit on 19-3-2012 by OneisOne because: link problems @12:40pm EST

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I don't think there is any way to prove that it was him in that footage. There are lots of naked, drunk guys on the streets of San Diego, trust me.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarlboroRedCowgirl
I don't think there is any way to prove that it was him in that footage. There are lots of naked, drunk guys on the streets of San Diego, trust me.

Irrelevant, he was still picked up for masturbating in public. If it is him in the video or not does not really change what he did.
edit to add:
www.tmz.com...

clearly him
edit on 19-3-2012 by DavidWillts because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MarlboroRedCowgirl

Exaggerate much (putting it nicely)? There are not lots of drunken naked men running around San Diego. This man was not drunk. He's clearly under the influence of a substance and that substance is not alcohol.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
He's just another crazy Christian cult leader who has had his little vanity project exposed.

Tell me this is the behavior of someone normal.

So the guy has some massive ego issues.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Obama is behind his freak out?

Mr Obama must be extremely busy directing all these plots that are 'linked' to him.

I would guess he didn't take the negative talk of the project very well.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join