It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hiram, "my Master Craftsman" is Satan/Baal

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1nOne
You will know by the Truth that is in the Word.

Steve, you came back! We missed you and your oddly entertaining religious nuttiness. Can you please inform everyone who was not around last time your thoughts on battery acid? I found it quite informative, I am sure they will as well.

Also, how is Bill?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

He who is of God hears the words of God; for this reason you do not hear them, because you are not of God.
I honor My Father, and you dishonor Me. But I do not seek My glory; there is One who seeks and judges.
John 8

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

I have given proof that you are indeed Satan. I realize that you think you are not, but that is how Satan works. It's just a sad state of affairs.

If you are indeed the true Parakletos, then you will understand this. Only by standing on your head and repeating these words can you be saved, "I promise not to judge others based on stupid lies or lack of logic" and you must do this at least 50 times.

I am still proud of you for tracking down that chemtrail document.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

What sorrow awaits you teachers of religious law and you Pharisees. Hypocrites! For you build tombs for the prophets your ancestors killed, and you decorate the monuments of the godly people your ancestors destroyed. Then you say, ‘If we had lived in the days of our ancestors, we would never have joined them in killing the prophets.’

But in saying that, you testify against yourselves that you are indeed the descendants of those who murdered the prophets. Go ahead and finish what your ancestors started. Snakes! Sons of vipers! How will you escape the judgment of hell?

Therefore, I am sending you prophets and wise men and teachers of religious law. But you will kill some by crucifixion, and you will flog others with whips in your synagogues, chasing them from city to city. As a result, you will be held responsible for the murder of all godly people of all time—from the murder of righteous Abel to the murder of Zechariah son of Berekiah, whom you killed in the Temple between the sanctuary and the altar. I tell you the truth, this judgment will fall on this very generation.

Matthew 23:29-36

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

He who is of God hears the words of God; for this reason you do not hear them, because you are not of God.

You mean like you and Bill? Will more battery acid help or did I breathe in too many chemtrails?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

I am the Word, and I am of The Father.

Your "imagined" power over the sons of man ends.

THE DAY OF THE LORD IS COME

4And Jesus answered and said to them, Take heed that no man deceive you. 5For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. 6And you shall hear of wars and rumors of wars: see that you be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 8All these are the beginning of sorrows.

link

36But of that day and hour knows no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Hmmm, it sound like a deceiver is indeed in the house.

Repent now, while you soul can be saved!

BE GONE SATAN!

The Jews answered him, “Aren’t we right in saying that you are a Samaritan and demon-possessed?”

“I am not possessed by a demon,” said Jesus, “but I honor my Father and you dishonor me. I am not seeking glory for myself; but there is one who seeks it, and he is the judge. Very truly I tell you, whoever obeys my word will never see death.”

John 8:48-51

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
While it may seem likely that changing your mind is improbable...
I leave you with this question...
If King Solomon possessed the wisdom and the 72 keys wihch instructed him to undo and disspell evil...
How was it then that Hiram could stand before him? Proviided that this Hiram is the one you call "$@T@N!

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

this judgment will fall on this very generation.

Matthew 23:29-36

Psst., just so you know, unless this is out of the "real new testament" like written in the last 35 or so years, I think your quote may very well be proven wrong. See Steve, this generation is not the same as the last generation. and the generation before that is gone. So in closing, what generation would you like to damn to hell?

(assuming you have the ability to play God and all like you keep saying)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.

Hebrews 13:8

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Okay, this has just gotten weird. Beware he who quotes scripture out of context.

It seems to me that there is a rule or law or Commandment or something that says something pertaining to judging other people.

I'm paraphrasing of course, but it is something like 'Don't judge.'

It's odd that fanatical Christians seem to forget that one.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

I agree. But when I say "this generation" only a complete idiot would think that I meant some other group of people than that of today. Let's say I was reading a very old book and it used the term "this generation", now by reading that and using my brain to logically think about the time frame of the book, then I would guess that "this generation" was meaning the generation of that time period.

See, it's all about context.

Oh, and sometimes people can communicate with each other with their own words and not resort to posting bible quotes. It does take a person of at least average intelligence to do so, and I understand the challenges that might present, but who knows, after a while, people might even agree or disagree with you and then we would have what's known as a conversation.

I can read the Bible anytime, but I can only speak to the great parakeet until he meets his fate of flapping his jaws a bit too much and getting put in time out. Please behave so we can have nice chats from time to time.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.

Hebrews 13:8

That would literally depend on the particulars of Christ's life...
To which one are you refering to... seeing that many mysteries are noted to be tragedies in his experience.
But... there is also his glory which was found after his resurrection. Is that who you are talking about?

Jesus is the same in what particular reference??? Too many mysteries involved to just consider the realization of one particular verse...

Without any offense intended... please elaborate which Christ you intend to force upon someone!

I am by, Tradition only, a Roman Catholic... Not by Faith...
Seldom found is the one who can account for their sins in Christianity... How then can your post account for all things!?!

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jimnuggits

jimnuggits said: "Okay, this has just gotten weird. Beware he who quotes scripture out of context."

context: early 15c., from L. contextus "a joining together," originally pp. of contexere "to weave together," from com- "together" (see com-) + texere "to weave" (see texture).

Nothing I have said can be described of as, "out of context".

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

reply to post by 1nOne

But when I say "this generation" only a complete idiot would think that I meant some other group of people than that of today. Let's say I was reading a very old book and it used the term "this generation", now by reading that and using my brain to logically think about the time frame of the book, then I would guess that "this generation" was meaning the generation of that time period.

Jesus said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I am."

John 8:58

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

reply to post by jimnuggits

Nothing I have said can be described of as, "out of context"

Out of context is not cinsidered... what you refer to is the question.
Why speak scripture as if you truly can apply to another their merits...

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

reply to post by 1nOne

But when I say "this generation" only a complete idiot would think that I meant some other group of people than that of today. Let's say I was reading a very old book and it used the term "this generation", now by reading that and using my brain to logically think about the time frame of the book, then I would guess that "this generation" was meaning the generation of that time period.

Jesus said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I am."

John 8:58

Oh, and sometimes people can communicate with each other with their own words and not resort to posting bible quotes. It does take a person of at least average intelligence to do so, and I understand the challenges

I digress.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

The context of this thread is the connection between Hiram Abiff and 'Old Stitch,' no? I fail to see the connection based on these Bible verses. Thus, context. Make the case in fact for your opinion here, not an emotional appeal. Otherwise, you are in danger of landing square in the 'interpretation and hearsay' zone.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

So what you're saying is that King Hiram had pretty shiny things in is hall and had an arrogant, conceded view of himself and because of these horrible, horrible crimes God was going to slaughter an entire nation, wage wars, destroy an entire culture, just avenge 1 arrogant King?

So is your God, God, or is your God Satan?

So aside from God in the Bible saying he wanted to kill a King of Tyre (though King Hiram is not named?) history shows that the King of Tyre died peacefully and that his son Baal took up the throne next. Sounds to me like the Bible is an angry rant by Jews against the King because he was not Jewish, in fact he built a temple in Tyre to Melqart.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Beware the hidden power of graven images.

Listen to the Word to
Find the Light.

Matthew 5

1 Now when Jesus saw the crowds, he went up on a mountainside and sat down. His disciples came to him, 2 and he began to teach them.

He said:

3 “Blessed are the poor in spirit,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
4 Blessed are those who mourn,
for they will be comforted.
5 Blessed are the meek,
for they will inherit the earth.
6 Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
for they will be filled.
7 Blessed are the merciful,
for they will be shown mercy.
8 Blessed are the pure in heart,
for they will see God.
9 Blessed are the peacemakers,
for they will be called children of God.
10 Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

11 “Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. 12 Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

13 “You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled underfoot.

14 “You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. 16 In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.

Amen

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

Oh, well that clears it up then.

Nutter Butter.

Carry on.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join