This is How the Ancients Moved, Cut and Engraved Great Blocks with Such Precision. No Aliens, sorry.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Very well thought out this theory...... but, still doesnt hit home for me.

Does this explain all the different heads in the walls of Puma Punku not to mention the `grey looking` one?

Did they even know there were other races back then, did they not just think they were the only ones...?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508

Puma punku is probably one of the best examples of 'advanced construction techniques'. However, the nearby Tiwanaku temple is constructed with far less sophisticated techniques. Is this theory suggesting that the advanced knowledge disappeared between the two even though the resident culture was expanding?
Dubai and the slums.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowOblivionX

Multi ton blocks are able to be moved without mechanical means....logs acting as rolllers...would require lots of man power but when you haave slaves as we believe the Egyptians did to build the structures they did then man power is not a problem. Also by floating on rafts...barges...or even displacment...no mechanocal equipment required.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Gadfry!
Eecellent hypothesis!
There are a few glitches that i have head wise......
But all in all sound ideas heheheh
The first glitch are the ancient records of India.....
Many have alluded to aliens and interactions with men...
The great flying machine that was somehow bestowed on one of the major earthmen (forgive and old and creaky memory for names...)by these beings...
Its flight is described which matches perfectly an out of atmosphere journey.....
There are other dealings of various nature with off earth beings....and they supply technology to men....
My next gitch is the levitation and placing of such huge stones...i dont believe that its been demonstrated sufficiently by anyone as yet.
Coral castle remains an enigma as to the mechanics of construction.....with psi levitation as likely as sound....or any other theory
Next glitch....How were these very precise and very delicately tuned mechanisisms manufactured?
Even with the technology of it..... the first prototypes couldnt have been built with primitive tools.....
So even knowing about this they couldnt construct it without modern scientific processes....alloys measurements etc....
If all these have been answered just say so ill go back to page five and try to keep sloggng....
lots of headwork here...F&S!

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Another thread claiming to have the answers but falling short on evidence.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
Now can you imagine a civilization with no computers, tv or electricity to occupy time. They would have all the time in the world to perfect what they would consider super high tech.

Or, alternatively, all the time they needed to break stone out of a quarry, square it up, and drag it up a ramp to place it into the edifice they were building.

Your hypothesis ignores established facts like the presence of saw marks on stones found in AE construction, including the GP.

Also, you're ignoring the presence of marks on stones at Tiwanaku that indicate the use of pounding stones and chisels.

So, you can explain anything as long as you can pick and choose which facts to ignore.

Harte

perhaps perhaps not
www.cheops-pyramide.ch...
splitting may be much more likely

Quarries for many different types of stones lie along the Nile. Most stones were transported on barges down the Nile. Granite for the King's Chamber in Khufu's pyramid was brought over more than 900km from Aswan and white limestone for the outer casing from Tura, a few kilometers south of Giza.

Map of quarries in Egypt - print version
www.cheops-pyramide.ch...

moving the stones on water is somewhat like the op
water waves ....vibration etc
water
edit on 19-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs
Another thread claiming to have the answers but falling short on evidence.

maybe if you clicked a few links?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

If this was the case then why just build one site using this super advanced technology..... why stop after Puma Punku?? Surely they would guard the technology with their very lives and pass it on to the next generations.

Its like us using the wheel and only making the penny farthing bicycle and then ceasing to use the technology.
edit on 19-3-2012 by tizza2k because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
OP... Yeah but then who did tell them how to use vibration sounds or the technology behind all those mega tons stones? The precision of the cuttings, angles etc etc... There is a whole story behind those ancient people and not just stone cutting, sound vibration and all that. Where did they leave? [still a mystery]... How did they get the knowledge that we had other planets in our solar system? How did they knew Saturn had rings? How did they knew about Uranus and that it had rings? How could pottery with Sumerian language is found in Bolivia thousands of miles away from Iran? How could they build with such stones on that elevation on top of the tree line? Why did they depict strange creatures, some kind of flying machines on their stones and potters?

My point is look at the whole story and answer those questions before Saying NO to ALIENS..

Regards

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Everyone knows that the ancients were hock-tars with telekinetic powers. We can't do it anymore because those advanced enough to move things with thier minds ascended long ago, never to re-take mortal form again.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Even the Bible in its literal translation gives us a look at how ET is a part of just about everything relating to earth and human development, and not all positive!

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Ex-Vatican Translator, Mauro Biglino's Alternative Creation/Translation Theory

Sound and vibration is good theory however.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
For me this fits perfectly with the Biblical text. Stories like Jercho suggest that sound/resonence was so common place that it only it only casually mentions how sound was used to bring down the walls of Jericho.
Without going into any detailed scientific explanations of how sound could produce the right effects. They obviously can tho.

Shadow jumping right into the mix with an excellent thread. SnF and a cartwheel and a cookie.
I like it.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
we need a better inspection of those carved or sculpted blocks...
do the surfaces appear to be chiseled by a sharp cutting edge tool or are the surfaces the result of hammering the rock with other pointed 'shaping stones' until the proper amount of material is removed.

i would be interested in a very close inspection and assessment of the claimed perfection of the edges and grooves and not the scenic photos at a distance then overblown descriptions by people with a biased view to protect.. Any scientific examination reports available--(on the level of analyzing the moon rocks)

perhaps acids or chemical compounds left tell tale traces of micro etched lines in the rock crystals, or just the fractured mineral crystals resulting from a pounding by a hammer type tool

we have seen referenced, the man raising a 19 ton rectangular block by himself as the family watched & was on picnic duty...so moving the massive blocks is not a question as to the 'likely' how
the question is how to interlock huge shaped boulders & massive sculpted units of hard granite/dolemite?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by tizza2k
If this was the case then why just build one site using this super advanced technology..... why stop after Puma Punku?? Surely they would guard the technology with their very lives and pass it on to the next generations.

Its like us using the wheel and only making the penny farthing bicycle and then ceasing to use the technology.

Again I'll reference Roman concrete, this is a provable, demonstrated example of how a "super advanced technology" can be lost, in this case the understanding of it completely vanished in 400AD and wasn't redicovered until over 1300 years later. It simply is not the case that technology gets passed down from generation to generation, often cultures feel technology is power and they hold it as a closely guarded secret among the "elite" for fear that other cultures will catch up or surpass them in development. A modern example on a smaller scale is the Stradivarius voilin, the technology for making them was a closely held family secret that died with the family and makers have been trying ever since to match the quality (without much success). In that case they're unable to even reverse engineer from existing examples.

Originally posted by Simmy
OP... Yeah but then who did tell them how to use vibration sounds or the technology behind all those mega tons stones? The precision of the cuttings, angles etc etc... There is a whole story behind those ancient people and not just stone cutting, sound vibration and all that.

Who told Einstein the Theory of Relativity? Aliens? Why is everyone here so convinced that mankind is incapable of developing an original thought? We are a remarkably ingenious species and our ancestors were as well. Just because they didn't have lasers and computers doesn't mean they weren't capable of astounding things, they were. No one argues that the Greeks or Romans had aliens helping them build, yet they accomplished even more amazing work than the megalithic construction being discussed here and they did it with the same handful of primitive tools available to our ancestors.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I call BS lol, that crackpot idea is more halfbaked than aliens... Jeezus you people are soo blind that youll actually beleive this magic jibberish mumbo jumbo before admiting there might be life on one of the trillions of planets other than ours... i know they exist, sorry. This story is disinformation. period. Nice try but you need a little more proof than blind theory to change the minds of people who have seen the very thing you claim doesnt exist...

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
This is exactly what happened…..

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

The thing that bothers me with all of your examples of vibrational levitation etc. Is the fact that all of these experiments are done with very light objects.

PLEASE, show me someone moving a ton+ block of granite with sound frequency and I will be on board with your theory. The theory isn't new to me, it's just that I'm yet to see it proven.

Thank you in advance...

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Evolutionsend

Wrong. We are taught by society and science that this power does not exist. If this power is realized by someone who has the ability and they are evil they could destroy everything. I cannot comment further other than Religions realize this.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I'm only going to comment on the first video. The problem is back than I believe they only had copper......to soft. The have not found any hard metal tools. Nice try though.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simmy
OP... Yeah but then who did tell them how to use vibration sounds or the technology behind all those mega tons stones? The precision of the cuttings, angles etc etc... There is a whole story behind those ancient people and not just stone cutting, sound vibration and all that.

Who told Einstein the Theory of Relativity? Aliens? Why is everyone here so convinced that mankind is incapable of developing an original thought? We are a remarkably ingenious species and our ancestors were as well. Just because they didn't have lasers and computers doesn't mean they weren't capable of astounding things, they were. No one argues that the Greeks or Romans had aliens helping them build, yet they accomplished even more amazing work than the megalithic construction being discussed here and they did it with the same handful of primitive tools available to our ancestors.

Okay but we are talking about an era were people were suppose to use stone hammers and such. Yeah Einstein was a genius but he still went to school and had an education. How you replied to my post is as if the people were born in that era were born super humans... C'moooon.. And why didn't you answer the other questions i posted? Of course you have no clue!!
edit on 19/3/2012 by Simmy because: (no reason given)
edit on 19/3/2012 by Simmy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join