It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is How the Ancients Moved, Cut and Engraved Great Blocks with Such Precision. No Aliens, sorry.

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Now you just need to figure out how the Incan and their predecessors developed high tech parabolic mirrors, how they used them, and why the Incan didn't appear to know anything about them when they met the Spanish - and why no sign of this technology has ever been found.

Mirrors? Keep it down to earth. I am not a supporter of Alien technology Han.

All the time the melted look is present and obvious.
The reflection is strong.
A layer is present at the surface where the vitrifcation is visible, sometimes the layer is interrupted because of some damage that occurred, and there this layer is clearly visible as a small ´film´ over the stone, this is independently of he type of rock.
The surface is completely smooth for the touch in all cases, although the surface can be irregular (so it would have been extremely difficult to polish this irregular surface).

The scale and the repetition and the form of the phenomena is such that the factor time and the difficulty to reach the precision doing it with carving and polishing, must be considered as ''not very probable'' and ''absolutely not common sense''. Useless for the Incas to do these kind of things and to spend so much time.

Others have shown that many of these stones are magnetic, so something special happened with these rocks.
The color on the treated rocks many times is different compared with the same but not treated rock nearby.

On the perfect fitting stone walls we see very small pieces of stone of lower blocks, entering to occupy the small space between the upper laying blocks, as if the weight of the upper laying blocks pressed the once soft stone below to go there, these very thin pieces of rock would have been broken if polishing and smashing with other stones or using metal tools would have been the method of construction. This can be observed in the walls of Koricancha for example.

Repeated observation of all the phenomena mentioned above in all so called Inca vestiges, which includes different types of stone, and both construction styles: the walls with perfect fitting stones and the rocks 'in situ'.
www.world-mysteries.com...

No alien tech. The incas and others used methods of locomotion, drilling and cutting not widely accepted as being used by the ancients of the time which leaves a gap as to how they were build allowing much room for the ancient alien folks to fill the gaps. Thanks for your attempts at contributing.
edit on 25-3-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

What most people dont know is that the Pre-Columbian americans were well practiced in the extraction and purification of metals as well as creating alloys and fabrication with metals.

These peoples have been transforming copper for over 6500 years. The older examples of metals were usually found in nature without the need of smelting.

No one has yet found any proof that the indians of the eastern/norther americans reagion developing or using smeliting or castings. South America is totally a different story.

Of the seven metals known in antiquity only gold occurred regularly in native form in the natural environment. The others: copper, lead, silver, tin, iron and mercury, occur primarily as minerals. These minerals are primarily carbonates, sulfides, or oxides of the metal, mixed with other components such as silica and alumina. Roasting the carbonate and sulfide minerals in air converts them to oxides. The oxides, in turn, are smelted into the metal. Carbon monoxide was (and is) the reducing agent of choice for smelting. It is easily produced during the heating process, and as a gas comes into intimate contact with the ore.
In the Old World, humans learned to smelt metals in prehistoric times, more than 8000 years ago. The discovery and use of the "useful" metals — copper and bronze at first, then iron a few millennia later — had an enormous impact on human society. The impact was so pervasive that scholars traditionally divide ancient history into Stone Age, Bronze Age, and Iron Age.
In the Americas, pre-Inca civilizations of the central Andes in Peru had mastered the smelting of copper and silver at least six centuries before the first Europeans arrived in the 16th century.[1]
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

So since you're trained in martial arts then you have the internal discipline to force yourself to ignore springforestqigong.com... haha. Hilarious. Real qigong masters are very rare. I recommend you go check one out. Yes they can levitate but again that can not be done "on command" to suit the perverted fantasies of their measly little students. haha. Instead they focus on healing their students of all their subconscious internal blockages.

So get a phone healing from Chunyi Lin who has down real levitation -- you can feel the laser holographic love energy which enables levitation.

If you study martial arts you know that the highest level is "internal martial arts" but again the real masters of this are very rare. So many martial arts are too Western and so too materialistic to believe in "internal martial arts" or know what it entails.

If you want to know the details of how to train to levitate, as I stated, study the book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" -- free download here
edit on 25-3-2012 by fulllotusqigong because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Nope -- I said that if someone is observing it their mind is going to be so totally blown by laser holographic energy that they will not be able to handle it.

Like I said I've experienced this energy -- and to get into the spiritual realm requires that the center of your brain is on fire and burning up and the laser holographic realm is too much for most people to handle.

So to find someone who has their third eye fully open -- what Gurdjieff called a Number 5 person (which fits with the Mahayana Buddhism eight levels of consciousness) is very very rare.

Just a handful on Earth -- and they don't waste their time trying to wipe the backsides of people on the internet demanding all their personal fantasies be fulfilled. haha.

Still if anyone wants to study with these masters they can do so -- as much as they can handle the energy.

So each master has maybe one or two students that are able to be trained to be a real energy master.

So Chunyi Lin who has levitated has trained two qigong masters -- one of them I knew before he was a qigong master and I swear I saw his skull expand from his qigong training.

The minimum requirement is to sit in full lotus two hours a day nonstop. Chunyi Lin sat in full lotus for a month nonstop -- taking only three apples and three small bottles of water -- otherwise no sleep, no food and no water for a month -- just in full lotus the whole time.

So that is the real secret of pyramid power -- as the full lotus is the pyramid tetahedron meditation.

qigongmaster for more details.

You can also read the book "Opening the Dragon Gate" for more details on real levitation.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

No alien tech. The incas and others used methods of locomotion, drilling and cutting not widely accepted as being used by the ancients of the time which leaves a gap as to how they were build allowing much room for the ancient alien folks to fill the gaps. Thanks for your attempts at contributing.

Shadow it would seem you actually didn't read that stuff you copied and pasted from another website, without attribution, go back and read after th part you lifted. Those 'reasons' were based on another website where they are part of the opinion of Ivan Watkins that the Inca used parabolic mirrors to cut rocks - did you not know that? It would seem you are attempting to contribute without knowing anything about what you are contributing, lol

So if you don't like Watkins

Ivan's parabolic mirrors

What did all this fabulous' melting and what evidence do you have for it?

Also

You might want to read Protzen, Jessup and Goetz, you might actuallywant to know what the scientist say about how it was done before you deny it..........

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by fulllotusqigong

So you believe in evidence by photoshop? lol

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Shadow it would seem you actually didn't read that stuff .........
Of course I read it Han. Did i mention mirrors? Keep in on topic of what I was recently posting. The point is that the ancients used methods that are a mystery today and unles you know the facts then get back in line.

Maybe you should start a thread " ATS and its threads are a waste of time. Just U2U me and I will tell you old stuff that we all knew when we were kids. " Or " Thinking outside of the box is for people with imaginations..idiots"

Untill then, offer some ideas as to how YOU think the south Americas constructed the area and why?

Dont be afraid of being judged. Thats what separates weak people from the brave and intelligent.

Btw, please show me where my link www.world-mysteries.com... mentions anything about parabolic mirrors. If it is from another link and not the one posted let me know how you came to the idea of parabolic mirrors ever being mentioned here.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

What did all this fabulous' melting and what evidence do you have for it?

Also

Reading comprehension might have slipped your scholarly grasp yet again.

A list of arguments in favor of a special technique

So definitely a special technique was used, a conclusion that is based on the following arguments:

All the time the melted look is present and obvious.
The reflection is strong.
www.world-mysteries.com...

"All the time the melted look is present and obvious. " "Melted look". I am not going to break down what the last statement meant. You are on your own. I recommend reading slower.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Of course I read it Hans. Did i mention mirrors? Keep in on topic of what I was recently posting. The point is that the ancients used methods that are a mystery today and unles you know the facts then get back in line.

Your link

You missed just above the list for melted rock....

A list of arguments in favor of a special technique
So definitely a special technique was used, a conclusion that is based on the following arguments:

So what special technique is this? Just below the list you lifted it says

The rock surfaces on Inca stones are similar to those that have been thermally disaggregated. Indeed, some of the slick surfaces on the Inca building stones are glazed, so it becomes apparent that the Incas must have used thermal disaggregation.

Now I've seen the list you lifted from that website many times before, you missed the term, thermal disaggregation, which goes back to Ivan Watkins which goes back to his support of parabolic mirrors

If you think the rocks were melted what did it (oh I don't think they were melted)

Maybe you should start a thread " ATS and its threads are a waste of time. Just U2U me and I will tell you old stuff that we all knew when we were kids. " Or " Thinking outside of the box is for people with imaginations..idiots"

Tsk, tsk making up strawmen arguments? I get great pleasure out of such threads, I study fringe thinking, it might be more useful for you to know the basics of what is know then speculate. I occassionally find good ideas or paths of research here which I send on to others

Untill then, offer some ideas as to how YOU think the south Americas constructed the area and why?

I believe I've stated that in this and other threads repeatedly, craftmanship by the locals
edit on 25/3/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

So no evidence of it means it doesn't exist. haha

Yes.

en.wikipedia.org...

It isn't the best example of the material, but it explains the concept.

In practical workings..

If qigong levitation were real, there would be evidence. i.e. People levitating things. Since there is an absence of evidence, we can logically assume that it isn't real.
edit on 25-3-2012 by Furbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

I believe I've stated that in this and other threads repeatedly, craftmanship by the locals

You and I agree more than you would like to admit.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

Dude you already blatantly misrepresented the science abstract. haha.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Aqualung2012

I don't know...ask them.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by fulllotusqigong

So that's a NO to the proof then haha! !!!!!!

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

reply to post by Furbs

Still bringing up the abstract that I already conceded about PAGES ago? You really must be a one trick pony.

As for the video.. it would seem that you are misrepresenting what is happening in the video if you are seriously comparing a bunch of people singing and banging drums to what is going on at that event.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs

reply to post by Furbs

Still bringing up the abstract that I already conceded about PAGES ago? You really must be a one trick pony.

As for the video.. it would seem that you are misrepresenting what is happening in the video if you are seriously comparing a bunch of people singing and banging drums to what is going on at that event.

You conceded you were wrong -- but c'mon why were you wrong about something so obvious? haha.

Because you tried to twist the information around to suit your preconceived notions apparently.

No need to consider your intentions. You conceded you were wrong -- but my question is how could you be wrong about such a straightforward thing? Hmmm.

That's the problem with the so-called "skeptics" -- like James Randi lying all the time and then thinking gee if I can trick people and they fall for it that means they're wrong. haha.

No - - Randi -- that means you're abusing people.

I'm interested in rational dialog -- not being a victim of abuse. haha.

So were you wrong just because you mistakenly twisted around something so obvious? I find that difficult to believe because you had to go out of your way to try to change the meaning of something.

Nope you tried to "pull a trick" -- and now you want to say that I am a "one trick pony."

Seriously that's just really tragic and then you ran to a moderator when I called you on your blatant error -- trying to claim now it was off topic. Hilarious.

Now you want to continue posting on abovetopsecret as if you didn't even do anything like try to twist the meaning around, hoping you could get away with it. haha.

Oh boy that sure is sad.

I would love to discuss details about comparing quantum levitation with nonwestern harmonics as levitation but seriously there first needs to be a level playing field of people not stooping to stupid attempts at twisting the meaning around of things.

Yes you conceded you were wrong -- but the question remains -- why try to change the meaning of something so obvious? If you did it once then how can anyone know you won't do it again?

That means you're disqualified in my book in terms of any meaningful discussion.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

You conceded you were wrong -- but c'mon why were you wrong about something so obvious? haha.

Because you tried to twist the information around to suit your preconceived notions apparently.

Seriously, give it a rest. What more do you want from me? I admitted that I was incorrect about the abstract.. get over it.

No need to consider your intentions. You conceded you were wrong -- but my question is how could you be wrong about such a straightforward thing? Hmmm.

I made a mistake. I am not a perfect person. Unlike some I readily admit to and enjoy being incorrect. The world would be boring if I were right all of the time.

That's the problem with the so-called "skeptics" -- like James Randi lying all the time and then thinking gee if I can trick people and they fall for it that means they're wrong. haha.

No - - Randi -- that means you're abusing people.

I'm not Randi, so I have no idea what you are talking about. I never tried to trick anyone, and when I was proven incorrect, I conceded the point.

I'm interested in rational dialog -- not being a victim of abuse. haha.

As a matter of personal inquiry.. are you okay? You end a lot of lines with 'haha'. That seems odd to me.

So were you wrong just because you mistakenly twisted around something so obvious? I find that difficult to believe because you had to go out of your way to try to change the meaning of something.

I didn't go out of my way to do anything of the sort. As I said previously in this post.. What do you want from me? I admitted that I was incorrect and conceded the point. You are harping on a single point of contention that is no longer being contended.

Nope you tried to "pull a trick" -- and now you want to say that I am a "one trick pony."

Nope, simply made a mistake.. and again I conceded the point.

Seriously that's just really tragic and then you ran to a moderator when I called you on your blatant error -- trying to claim now it was off topic. Hilarious.

No. I went to the moderation when you started talking about psychic levitation in a thread that had nothing to do with such claims. The Staff did not agree that it was off topic.. and THEN I began to engage again.

Now you want to continue posting on abovetopsecret as if you didn't even do anything like try to twist the meaning around, hoping you could get away with it. haha.

AGAIN I admitted my mistake. FLAT OUT. Are you trying to shame me our something?

Oh boy that sure is sad.

What is sad is the idea that you are still harping on a mistake that was made pages ago instead of doing anything to prove any of the claims you are making.

I would love to discuss details about comparing quantum levitation with nonwestern harmonics as levitation but seriously there first needs to be a level playing field of people not stooping to stupid attempts at twisting the meaning around of things.

So, because I made a mistake.. and admitted to it.. you can no longer discuss the topic? How fragile your house of cards must be.

Yes you conceded you were wrong -- but the question remains -- why try to change the meaning of something so obvious? If you did it once then how can anyone know you won't do it again?

I cannot claim to be perfect, but I can be trusted to admit when I believe I have made a mistake.. because I have already done so. Would you rather me be someone that WOULDN'T admit to making a mistake?

That means you're disqualified in my book in terms of any meaningful discussion.

Wow, I hope you aren't a parent.
edit on 26-3-2012 by Furbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
This is a very interesting and informative thread gathering very diverse points of view. As is the usual on most ATS Threads though there are many who will not, or cannot, debate in an amicable way by agreeing to disagree without being disagreeable.
With regard to the Great Pyramid for instance (where there are hundreds of theories as to HOW these were built) it is generally agreed that the evidence is such that they were completed (from 'go' to 'whoa') in twenty years. This equates to each stone block being placed every two to three minutes (this is without constructing the many shafts and chambers and the facing stones on completion). The majority of 'experts' state that this is impossible - BUT the facts are that they WERE built in 20 years and they are still THERE for all to see (even though time has taken it's toll on the finished product). So the question still remains, HOW did they do it.
Again, with regards to some of the blocks at Puma Punku:

I can accept that the equidistant holes drilled could have been measured by the natives. I could even accept that the OP's theory on Tuning Forks could have been employed to drill these holes. What I cannot accept is the fact that these holes were drilled in a groove that does not deviate from the straight line or depth throughout and they come out at EXACTLY the corresponding point on the other side of the rock some two feet or more thick.
There is also the problem as to HOW the tuning fork was held in place as surely touching it anywhere would stop the vibration!?
It is easy to see why Georgio "The Hair" Tsoukalos jumps up and down enthusiastically shouting "Aliens"!
The whole problem at Puma Punku appears to be:
1. There does not appear to be enough stones to build anything commensurate with the Computer Generated finished product.
2. The sharp angles, grooving, drilling, metal couplings, polishing and 'Lego' design appear to be far too sophisticated for our ancestors to have achieved at that time.
3. The finished product was not just destroyed but blown to smithereens(?)
4. Then apparently buried.
The mystery remains and becomes more of a mystery as further theories crop up and are then debunked.
Congrats to the OP and to the many who have contributed alternative theories to this thread.
Have a nice day everyone.

edit on 29-3-2012 by OzTiger because: grammar

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join