It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is How the Ancients Moved, Cut and Engraved Great Blocks with Such Precision. No Aliens, sorry.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by specialk89
"This is How the Ancients Moved, Cut and Engraved Great Blocks with Such Precision. No Aliens, sorry."

Get over yourself.

I don't wish to be rude, sorry, but I think you may need to do that more than the OP would.

To This Thread. This thread Is Officially Awarded the VERY First:

"DustyToad Is Convinced you are right and you have completely changed long time held beliefs of said Toad" AWARD!!!

Congratulations!

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
re the paper under the stone
I carry a crazy carpet in my snowmobile
its a slipper plastic sheet the size of a towel
if my machine brakes down I wouldn't be able to move it in the snow
I put the crazy carpet under the track and I can pull the machin around effortlessly

lets say the paper had grafite like a modern pencil is made of
maybe in a pattern that corresponds to the symbols in the chapel and the stone being geometric rings and resonates the pattern....the grafite would be like it is in the vid...alive with energy....

just sayin
but maybe a test is possible hmmm
I have seen beer bottles walk across the top of a speaker and fall of the edge

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

graphite is an interesting material, I used to have to draw on the tops of AMD Duron processors with pencils Connecting lonely nodes together to Overclock them up to 1100MHz in middle school hahaha.

But how would I overclock a stone?

I think I'm missing something, is it in the shape?

Next up on Ancient Human Aliens...

edit on 3/19/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

im going to guess it was the stave angel video page two
the thirteen symbols Im going to guess correspond to NOTES well they did in the diagram at the end

I mean if I can move a beer across a speaker or a table top if I have the watts ...
several tons of granite can't be that hard
I get the beers by singing...spells...musical incantations....they just appear on the table
its like majic,,kind of

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I just saw a pic of egyptians making rope
they had these wooden forms like quarter moons
so they attach 4 of these wooden forms called cords in geometery
to the four faces of the block
and the block is now is ROUND
they take the rope and wind it around and pull
which SPINS the stone like a wheel
like the pull cord on the fly wheel of a small gas engin

en.wikipedia.org...(geometry)
see the first diagram hard right top of page
chord = BX

ok chord also applies to certain combinations of the notes in the stave angel video that shadow Hunter posted page 2

there is something to this just by the word matches
there are a bunch of word matches in this
and I can easily show there is a code pattern to the words
liek the devinci code only its real
edit on 19-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
yes it is
sound and geometry go hand in hand

its like the cross is an ancient navigation instrument
we CROSS an ocean
we measure the HORUS ZONE or HORUS RISING Horizon
they used to shoot the bear or the north star bringing sites to bear
the romans called arcturus or arc arctic

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Where's all this ancient sonic machinery and tools?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

The hell if I know how they did it. The fact is they did it. If we knew how they did it we couldn't have so much fun trying to guess. Then mankind would walk away and start doing something else.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I was thinking that if certain instruments were used to create vibrations great enough to move or chisel rock then this technology would find its way into entertainment or experimented by the commoner such as musical instruments.

Ancient south American Instruments. Those things could be bigger and generate some low tones. This could be a reflection of an tool or device.

edit on 19-3-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by WordsAreAvenues

there are a bunch on Kiwifoots ATS thread linkd to in SH's post above just for starters

SH
if you have a big tube cut like a whistle and you let the wind blow across it you could have a big volume
like an organ tube the sub sonic ones you can feel in your guts
then you have your tuning fork in place at a matching frequency

wind blows sound is produced = drill moves

like this persian flute thing in the youtube link below
or a digerdoo would be another
in a geometric place like a chapel or temple the sound could be amplified too like a speaker enclosure
or a tuned port in a bass bin
some canyons do this naturally too

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
re the paper under the stone
lets say the paper had grafite like a modern pencil is made of
maybe in a pattern that corresponds to the symbols in the chapel and the stone being geometric rings and resonates the pattern....the grafite would be like it is in the vid...alive with energy....

I have seen beer bottles walk across the top of a speaker and fall of the edge

When I view the rocks at Ollataytambo Peru I cant help but think the rocks were melted together like ice cubes or that a belt sander was slipped between the rocks as to sand both sides of the rocks giving the roundeed edges and the perfect fit then there is the possibility they were vibrated together or all off the above or like the guy said about that he saw papyrus between the rocks. I think we are on to something no?

"In carrying on the work, leaves of papyrus, or paper, inscribed with certain characters, were placed under the stones prepared in the quarries; and upon being struck, the blocks were moved at each time the distance of a bowshot (which would be a little over 200 feet), and so by degrees arrived at the pyramids."

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
So why not just build a fire on the big slab to give the slab energy and then have a bunch of guys hammer on it in sequence creating a big Plate compactor. It would require one rounded front corner so it went forward. I'm sure they could have figured a way to vibrate it somehow so it could hop along the sand. Ever use a plate compactor, they are heavy.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
The tibetens claim they can levitate rocks with the help of drums

Acoustic Levitation Of Stones
Monastery construction, Tibetan style
Source

Here is a Tibeten drummer. What and odd drum. Imagine 100 of those things in unison? Move a mountain.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I am just curious on what evidence u have such as a ancient tool that could resemble a sonic drill or cutting tool not to mention these precision cuts on ancient stones are found all around the world so ur telling me that everyone knew of this technology then forgot n just now we r redeveloping it..... really????? and to think also we started out in caves then for some reason we thought hey im tired if this stuffy cave im gonna go move these huge rocks n make a temple for "god" or a home. n the last thing to say is where did the thought of god come from u think some guy started out sayin i talked to our creator on a mountain n every1 believed him without actually seeing something they claim to be "god".

but thanks for the info good to know there are still simple techniques to use that we havent found yet.

but this is unlikely n i do say ancient aliens is the best answer for it

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by WordsAreAvenues

Not just that. How was this powered?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
So why not just build a fire on the big slab to give the slab energy and then have a bunch of guys hammer on it in sequence creating a big Plate compactor. It would require one rounded front corner so it went forward. I'm sure they could have figured a way to vibrate it somehow so it could hop along the sand. Ever use a plate compactor, they are heavy.

Exactly. I have thought of that as well and forgot about that example.
these things can weigh up to 500 lbs and you can move them around like a shopping cart.

Check at 1:40 in the video. That little guy pushed a 400 lbs machine uphill like it was a baby carriage.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

I think the vibrational effect of sound would be able to work except for one detail. The sound would also quicken the earth and the slab would sink.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrimReaper86

Show me a vid of them using sound to lift things that are several tons and I'll be impressed....notice they aren't lifting anything very heavy with sound....and the sound drill...how would the ancients even make that using old tech if that's all they had? How would you make a musical drill when you barely know how to even make a drill. The ancients did have drills but I've seen no evidence to link sound with there use. More evidence is required for me to believe your statement. Personally I think the ancients may have known how to use the earths own magnetism as a sort of anti-gravity like repelling two magnets but I don't really know how. Just my thoughts...I mean...if its not aliens which still makes the most sense to me.

I'm going to have to agree with Grim on this one also .Really, show us a video of a 100 ton rock being lifted with sound or magnetism or even a 2 ton rock ! I also doubt there were 1000's or 10,000 people armed with trumpets,glass tubes or what have you lifting megalithic rocks up in the air .I would say negative .Perfectly drilled holes with angles? Really ?Yea sound did that ...
And with all the world-wide writings/engravings on stone from all over depicting weird looking beings in space suits and people flying in the sky ... But really they were depicting spaceships , that's the only way ancient people could describe them because there brain wasn't very advanced .You can try your hardest to debunk this , but all the evidence is pointing toward ALIENS !

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowOblivionX
We still cannot move 100 ton blocks of stone with any type of technology other than pure mechanical yet we are almost at quantum computing. To me, the ancient structures point to non-human interaction.

Did you miss this video in the OP:

Single man, moves 10 ton block.

Using sticks and stones, no pulleys, no hoists.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join