It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is How the Ancients Moved, Cut and Engraved Great Blocks with Such Precision. No Aliens, sorry.

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

I'm not sure you are allowed to post messages others sent to you, however some posters here do have maturity issues, just sayin'

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune
reply to post by Furbs

I'm not sure you are allowed to post messages others sent to you, however some posters here do have maturity issues, just sayin'

I checked the terms and it seems that you are correct. Thanks for the heads up.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs

Originally posted by fulllotusqigong
Human levitation has not be disproven.

You don't seem to have an understanding of what that abstract said, so I am not going to bother continuing to combat your diatribe. I will comment on the above quote, however.

Gives some details. You said eight weeks no significant statistical difference. The abstract clearly states there is a follow up phone call at 8 weeks -- to see if the energy healing effects had lasted -- the 8 weeks phone call was not a healing.

It is not the responsibly of science to disprove an unsubstantiated claim. It is the responsibility of the claim maker to create a model by which a repeatable experiment can show the desired result. In other words..

The methods of science rely on symmetric math while paranormal sound healing relies on non-commutative math -- as I have repeatedly stated. So yeah you're right science is clueless and will remain so. Again that does not disprove human levitation.

Your claim of human levitation has to be proven.

Human levitation is disproven by an evidence of absence as to its existence.

That's hilarious -- you're logic is like saying I don't exist until I can prove I exist. What about when I am in dreamless sleep -- how can I prove to myself that I exist? I can't. haha. Unless I define myself by something that is not my thoughts nor my visions nor a perception of space and time. Hmm. I wonder what that is -- it's called consciousness -- something science can not measure due to the time-frequency uncertainty of quantum physics. Nonwestern sound resonates to consciousness.

Please create another thread to continue discussing this, as I would love to correct your miscomprehension's about science.

A weak attempt to run away from your blatant misreading of the qigong abstract and then trying to cover it up with incorrect logic. Such are the errors of the "skeptics."

The fact is qigong paranormal healing is real and proven to be real -- the principles are real. Extend the principles and you have levitation. If you want your mind to be blown then just get a phone healing from springforestqigong.com... and you will experience the paranormal healing energy from nonwestern sound harmonics -- it feels like a laser that is holographic.

Oops -- you might learn something! haha. Be careful -- or else just pretend that it's not going on out there in "real" reality. I mean it doesn't exist right? Since it's not proven to your liking yet. haha.
edit on 22-3-2012 by fulllotusqigong because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by fulllotusqigong

Again, if you want to continue to discuss the topic you are going to have to direct me to a thread where that is the topic.

I have reported your post as off topic, and will not reply to you again in this thread about Qigong Levitation, as it is not apropos to the topic.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Still just theory, no proof of E.T.'s or not, Sorry.

I like also how much bending of reality it takes just to believe in this assumption, honeslty, i still find it easier to believe that E.T. technology was resopnsable for these megaliths, or atleast intervention from a far more advanced race or humans.

But i also find it almost impossable to believe we all just spontaniously grew/mutated or "evolved" from monkeys naturally into multiple distinct races of human beings. I mean, i do beleive in evolution to a point, where if one mutated offspring mated with another mutated offspring witht he same mutation, there young would probably inherit the same mutation, and generations of this could result in a new "species". But thats it, and it would probably result in a bunch of unwanted deformations or mutations, that we dont see today.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by kman420
Still just theory, no proof of E.T.'s or not, Sorry.

I like also how much bending of reality it takes just to believe in this assumption, honeslty, i still find it easier to believe that E.T. technology was resopnsable for these megaliths, or atleast intervention from a far more advanced race or humans.

But i also find it almost impossable to believe we all just spontaniously grew/mutated or "evolved" from monkeys naturally into multiple distinct races of human beings. I mean, i do beleive in evolution to a point, where if one mutated offspring mated with another mutated offspring witht he same mutation, there young would probably inherit the same mutation, and generations of this could result in a new "species". But thats it, and it would probably result in a bunch of unwanted deformations or mutations, that we dont see today.

We did not evolve from monkeys
humans and the great apes had a COMMON ANCESTOR thats not the same as what you say GOT IT NOW!

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Far be it from me to use an ancient religious tale to add credence to this theory, but

en.m.wikipedia.org...

In this case we are talking about an accoustic weapon of mass destruction.

And there is the strange case of the dustification of a number of buildings in downtown manhattan one morning in September in the year 2001. Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blew.

edit on 22-3-2012 by FlutterByte because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

Maybe you want to read my thread on sound paranormal healing -- qigong is from music ratios.

The topic of this thread is paranormal sound to either levitate rocks or cut rocks.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Devil's Chord: The conspiracy to open the portal of consciousness and mystery of the octave,

That's hilarious that when you know you're wrong you run to claim that qigong is not related to paranormal sound healing.

The topic is levitation by sound. Qigong is from music ratios and causes levitation and it's the same music ratio the Egyptians used.

Maybe you can't follow the logic -- or maybe you're in denial.

But I realize you obviously don't want to discuss something when you've been shown to be wrong.

haha.

So your first response is to misread the qigong abstract.

When I correct you then you state I am wrong but give no reason why I am wrong.

When I point out again why I am correct instead of responding you run to a moderator to claim it's off topic.

haha. But then that is what the "skeptics" do -- run to authority for some kind of censorship crackdown instead of an open honest discussion about paranormal sound levitation.

So how it works is nonwestern harmonics of sound resonate into ultrasound and ELF waves -- this is how qigong works and I give the reference in my thread that it's also the same harmonics of the Egyptian pyramid stones -- so clearly discussing qigong is relevant.

But hey if you want to hide your head in the sand -- that's your choice obviously.

Self-censorship is much more prevalent than actual censorship. For example "I don't want to know about this" is a very common phrase. It's not a rational discussion -- but there you go -- people tend to get emotional when confronted with new information that they can't process. haha.

"""The Khufu Pyramid Stone Quartz Frequencies ... In the 1920's it was discovered that quartz crystals resonate at 32,768 khz. Seeing that the Great Pyramid of Khufu or Cheops Pyramid, is made mostly of limestone, which stone crystal matrix is mostly quartz, I developed a premise that the whole pyramid was set to resonance with some unique technique I named in the file We find that the quartz frequency 32,768 khz is a multiple of 2. We can then use base 2 and make two separate interpretations about the resonant frequencies of vibrating quartz. Moreover, we have an insight into what the operators of the Khufu pyramid might have experienced: Source of frequencies Divided down, we find the base number is 2 Multiples of 2 are 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512, 1024, 2048, 4096, 8192, 16384, 32768, the fractal frequency of quartz.So we might conclude that quartz resonates as a binary crystal, meaning that its resonant frequency is a multiple of its base 2.""" """An engineer named Tom Danley who has an interest in sonic phenomena made some intriguing discoveries relating to the great pyramid, especially the Kings Chamber. He measured its dimensions and those of five rooms, (the so called relieving chambers) located above the Kings Chamber. He then installed powerful amplifiers and speakers inside the Kings Chamber, created sounds and measured the resulting standing frequencies generated within the five chambers. The frequency measured within the rooms was 16Hz, which is below the range of human hearing; from this he created a fascinating theory. This was: the dimensions of the pyramid, plus the materials from which it is made, combined with the empty sarcophagus within the kings chamber were designed for one specific purpose. This was to amplify whatever sounds were made within the Kings Chamber....Tom detected a distinct pattern to the frequencies; this pattern was identical to the tonal structure of the F-sharp chord. The ancient Egyptians in their texts tell us that they believed F-sharp to be the harmonic frequency of our planet. """

Sonic Stone Levitation from page 45 of the Devil's Chord thread

So again just like qigong -- the stones of the pyramid resonate into ultrasound with ELF subharmonics -- and the reason is because the sound harmonics are not measured by Western logarithmic ratios, instead by the non-commutative music ratios which my thread explains.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

This is a great theory. I agree with you but I believe all this technology that the ancients used was taught to them by an advanced civilization that is not from this planet. My guess it was taught to us by the beings who live on the 12th planet also known as Nibiru

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Dude, look.

You are totally off topic with your esoteric rambling.

If you can levitate stones with your qigong, DO IT.

SHOW ME.

If you can't, you are yet another in a long line if people that will make a claim and then not be able to back it up.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

O.K. here's some logic for you.

1) qigong is proven to work.

2) qigong can levitate heavy objects.

3) qigong works by nonwestern sound harmonics.

4) Egypt has the same system of nonwestern sound harmonics.

5) Nonwestern sound harmonics does not work by a Western proof system.

6) Levitation is simply a much deeper level of the same principles of qigong that are proven to work. The same qigong master who has been proven to show qigong paranormal sound healing is real has also stated he levitated up nine feet.

7) In a culture with a much deeper level of the same proven principles of qigong then rocks can be levitated.

8) Such levitation of rocks was reported by people in Tibet and documented by a Swedish engineer, as posted in this thread.

9) Egypt therefore, using the same 2/3 harmonic ratio which was sacred in Egypt, using the same ultrasound and ELF wave subharmonics, had paranormal sound alchemy with rocks.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Sounds like you are making stuff up - and the reason you cannot prove this is?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

Sounds like you are making stuff up - and the reason you cannot prove this is?

The Pythagorean Tetrad is based on Harmonia, the Cosmic Mother as Apeiron or formless emptiness -- so any accomplishments are just from the Cosmic Mother natural resonance.

So music is right brain dominant for those not versed in music theory. haha.

Nonwestern cultures intuitively use the natural harmonic series which diverges infinitely as alchemy.

Birds also use the natural harmonic series, etc.

So the trance music is very simple -- the 1-4-5 music ratios.

www.springforestqigong.com...

So then you practice the "small universe" meditation as the 12 notes of the music scale only instead of it being a circle of fifths it's an infinite spiral of fifths for body-mind transformation.

After that the accomplishments are limitless -- depending on how high you increase the frequency and store up the energy. So the sound turns into ultrasound with ELF subharmonics -- and this ionizes the lower body neurohormones.

This is the "tingles" or frission from music - the chills up the spine - -it first increases the dopamine and then the serotonin through the vagus nerve. So the left side vagus nerve connects the lower body neurohormones to the right side of the brain which is for listening to music.

So then as the energy increases then the right side vagus nerve goes to the heart to create electromagnetic energy as healing energy.

So as the electromagnetic energy increases it turns into light energy and the middle of the brain gets hot and so then the pineal gland opens up for holographic light spirit energy.

At that point there is telepathy, telekinesis, and seeing dead spirits and also energy healing.

But if the energy is used then it has to be stored up again and reharmonized. So that means the stronger the energy gets the more difficult is the practice.

Still the basis of the practice doesn't change -- it's just the 1-4-5 music intervals as non-commutative subharmonics and overtones resonating infinitely for energy-mass and space-time transformations.

As I stated it has already been proven

External Qigong for Chronic Pain, Results from a peer-reviewed, randomized, controlled, clinical study Ann Vincent, Brent A. Bauer, et al Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota Jamia Hill, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota Objective: "Chronic pain is highly prevalent in the general population. Adequate clinical management of chronic pain is an ongoing challenge and a purely pharmaceutical approach has proven inadequate. We investigated the efficacy of external qigong [Spring Forest Qigong technique] as an adjunctive treatment for chronic pain." Conclusions: "Subjects with chronic pain who received external qigong experienced reduction in pain intensity following each qigong treatment. This is especially impressive given the long duration of pain (>5 years) in the most of the participants," writes lead author Ann Vincent, MD, MBBS, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota. The "External Qigong for Chronic Pain" study* by researchers from the University of Minnesota and the Mayo Clinic is published in the American Journal of Chinese Medicine, Vol. 38, No. 4, 695-703. Read the study abstract on the AJCM website. © 2010 World Scientific Publishing Company Institute for Advanced Research in Asian Science and Medicine

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I was referring to evitating rocks, so can you move a 500 kilo rock, on demand in public?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Since we know there are fossils in the peaks of the Rocky Mountains that are from the ocean floor, isn't it probable that the site wasn't always at 13,000 feet? We know they found whale bones on a plain nearby, and we know how mountains form. It could explain why the site looks destroyed.

The newer cruder site could still be a tribute site, but not one that was built anytime close to the old site.

edit on 22-3-2012 by AGWskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

Consider the following anecdote reported in 1997 (from keelynet): Some years ago an American friend picked the lock of a door leading to an Egyptian museum store-room measuring approx 8 feet x ten feet. Inside she found “hundreds” of what she described as “tuning forks”. These ranged in size from approx 8 inches to approx 8 or 9 feet overall length, and resembled catapults, but with a taut wire stretched between the tines of the “fork”. She insists, incidentally, that these were definitely not non-ferrous, but “steel”. These objects resembled a letter “U” with a handle (a bit like a pitchfork) and, when the wire was plucked, they vibrated for a prolonged period. It occurs to me to wonder if these devices might have had hardened tool-bits attached to the bottom of their handles and if they might have been used for cutting or engraving stone, once they had been set vibrating.

So I'm talking about paranormal sound alchemy -- what exactly it's used for is limitless -- here we have Egyptian tuning forks used for cutting stone.

Fascinating research here -- on also possible levitation of stones using tuning forks

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I'd call that a fringe fairy tale, if those super secret tuning forks were so important why were they kept in a badly secured room? Odd no one has ever seen them before....lol

One wonders where these silly stories come from....

We take it you concede that you cannot, on demand, levitate a rock in public then?

Here is an image made by the ancient Egyptian of there moving a statue

Why no forks?
edit on 22/3/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

Actually Victor Schauberger saw egg-shaped rocks levitating in cold water because the increased pressure creates an electromagnetic force -- "suction plus pressure equals reduction of resistance." Schauberger's technology became top secret for both the Nazis and the U.S.

This is also how sound levitation works -- it's a phase harmony so that the frequency increases the amplitude. It is from a cone-horn shape or pyramid tetrahedron shape -- called the full lotus yoga position for human levitation.

Why did Ed Leedskalnin work in secret? So similarly levitation of rocks in Tibet were done as a special spiritual practice just as levitation of humans is done in deep meditation in the mountains.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Edward himself said that it was the way of the ancients. You can see many of his homemade devices that he used to move those great stone on the net. Nothing too complicated. The ancient sites used many used levers to move blocks as well.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by fulllotusqigong
reply to post by Furbs

O.K. here's some logic for you.

1) qigong is proven to work.

Fine. I will even give this to you.

Qigong is real. It works according to your Mayo Clinic Study. I am conceding this point.

2) qigong can levitate heavy objects.

You showed me the study about Qigong's power over healing, and I conceded that it worked. However, it is quite a stretch to say that just because Qigong can dull pain that it can now lift heavy objects. You will now need to evidence that claim.

I know that you know how to evidence a claim, because you showed me the Mayo Clinic study.

3) qigong works by nonwestern sound harmonics

I will take your word for it, as I do not know anything about Qigong. However, we are all working with the same building blocks. Things don't work differently just because it is from a non-western culture.

4) Egypt has the same system of nonwestern sound harmonics.

Again, I will have to talk your word for it.

5) Nonwestern sound harmonics does not work by a Western proof system.

Here we go. So.. it just can't work for me because I am Western? This is unscientific and ignorant. Sounds is sound. If what is needed is to be able to reproduce a sound or sounds, it can be done pitch-perfect with modern machinery.

6) Levitation is simply a much deeper level of the same principles of qigong that are proven to work. The same qigong master who has been proven to show qigong paranormal sound healing is real has also stated he levitated up nine feet.

The plural of anecdote is not data. Or, as some in the internet have taken to saying "Cool story, bro."

7) In a culture with a much deeper level of the same proven principles of qigong then rocks can be levitated.

This line doesn't even make grammatical sense.

8) Such levitation of rocks was reported by people in Tibet and documented by a Swedish engineer, as posted in this thread.

Again, the plural of anecdote is not data. So some guys are telling stories about levitation, but no one can produce repeatable experiments for the rest of us to try.

9) Egypt therefore, using the same 2/3 harmonic ratio which was sacred in Egypt, using the same ultrasound and ELF wave subharmonics, had paranormal sound alchemy with rocks.

And now you bring it back home and I have to ask -again-....

...can you prove any of it?

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join