It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is How the Ancients Moved, Cut and Engraved Great Blocks with Such Precision. No Aliens, sorry.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThoughtForms
reply to post by Shadow Herder

WOW!! thankyou so much for this post. I have had these ideas hinted to me by text's and historical tales from secret societies, from the artifacts, musical instruments, spiritual faith's, archeology and music of ancient peoples, and lastly from fellow researchers here at ats, though often those conversations do more to confuse me then anything else... This thread on the other hand, essentially takes all the speculation I was doing my head in with, and provides practical acceptable answers. Thankyou again, At the moment real life calls me away but I'll be back to read this thread in full, Peace, S+F

-TF

We are in the age of revealing and these answers we seeked are being answered. The foot prints of man recent emergence are being uncovered and people are having collective ideas that are shedding light on our dark past.
edit on 19-3-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowOblivionX
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

haha you're welcome.

To the 100 other people who replied to my original comment on the 1st page:

I don't quite understand why you are so quick to shoot the idea of aliens building something here in our past. Science accepts the idea of alien life and logic would dictate that if there are aliens there could be a species 1 million years, or more, ahead of us. If this is so then they would undoubtedly know of our existence and of course would have came here. So why is it so out of the question for them to have built things like Puma Punku? Does it not seem more probable for aliens, who most agree exist, to have set up camp here than our ancients to be levitating 100 ton blocks around and carving precision architecture?

Until I see a 100 ton block of stone levitated a vast distance with materials the ancients had then I'm going to call bullcrap.

Just my opinion though. So don't get all offensive as that's all everyone on this site seems to do anymore -__-

I dont understnd why you are so quick to shoot down the possibility that man built their own structures without the help of of E.Ts. Science accepts the idea of lost building techniques and logic would dictate that human have been on earth for millions of years. Why why is it so far fetched to imagine man building the ancient sites around the world? Does it not seem more probable that humans who most agree were and are intelligent enough to pile rocks with style and alignment?

Until I see an alien helping humans lift heavy objects on the evening news I am calling BS.

Just the opinion of the majority of great thinkers.

Show the people the evidence and ancient lore that described aliens using tractor beams or whatever to help people move rocks.
Link to Help You
Waiting...

SMR

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Show us proof of this lost technology at work. I want to see sound waves generated by Man unto a "drill" and watch it "drill"
I know NASA and others can do this today with "modern" technology. But how about Man thousands of years ago without electricity and machines.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SMR

Show me proof of alien technology. You would think that if an advanced people, that can travel between the stars was here, there would be proof. I would assume they would be way better than us at building stuff to last, if they can travel crazy distances right?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
There is no reason to think ancient people before major earth cataclysm's that have taken place; never met or exceeded our technological level of understanding; in some areas. There is also no reason to think that early governments didn't and don't gather any finds of such technology. Government agencies were all over Leedskalnin's place after he died and took all of his papers and some of the machine parts he used.

One can dig over a mile deep in the Midwest; and bring out sharks teeth, no where near oceans; it points to major catastrophe and cataclysm's in earths time line. It is in the interest of a government to gather and repress all technology found; they can to use it for themselves and slowly release certain parts of it at their leisure...For example: We only got the technology to write on CD's after they milked every last dime they could from us on players, then they did the same thing with writable players, then did the same thing with re-writable players; when we very well could have had re-writable players at the beginning. He who controls knowledge and technology controls the world and its masses.

A civilization could have risen to such heights and great power and technology; in the first billion years of earths history, could have risen that would very well seem alien like, we went from the Wright brothers to space in less than a hundred years. Nearly six billion years and a few cataclysm's later; and it is all a mile or more deep in the Midwest, or left as megalithic structures that couldn't be washed away by gigantic tidal waves and floods.

There is also no reason to think that the first civilization didn't have the possibility of such technologies that we can't even fathom; and those are the mysteries we are left with. Who's to say such a civilization didn't abandon the earth ahead of the cataclysm into space; only to later return and help the survivors in some ways. Ancient humans would be called gods; their DNA could mix and mate with ours, and very well could be termed as aliens not of this earth...but perhaps from many earth cycles ago...before the first cataclysm occurred. Billions of years is a long time, so it is not out of the realm of scientific possibility. I would think they would rather stay where they are than come back here to stay, as well...I mean not many people like camping in the woods now, nor would they want to leave their homes and go live with the savagery of apes in the jungle.

This theory of mine; to tie it all in together, uses the most logic I can find in the situation, and does not require any great leaps to arrive there. It is a culmination of many myths and legends, archaeology, anthropology, and psychology of how those in control will do anything to stay in control. I think it also helps explain, that the explanation is; that it's all of the above...humans, lost technology, and aliens. But in this case; the aliens are from a much older human civilization than current science, has yet to find proof of; or at least disclose. These ancient human are still indeed alien to us...but human none the less, it is also quite possible these ancient humans look nothing like us from further evolving and adapting to their new environment over billions of years.
edit on 19-3-2012 by Darkchemistry because: sp.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMR
Show us proof of this lost technology at work. I want to see sound waves generated by Man unto a "drill" and watch it "drill"
I know NASA and others can do this today with "modern" technology. But how about Man thousands of years ago without electricity and machines.

You need then to research edward leedskalnin

and these lone gents using 'alien' tech.

These are lone men. Ed is a feeble man. No alien tech.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkchemistry

Dark Chemistry, your post is golden and resonated true with many. It couldnt have been stated any better.
If i could donate 1/2 the stars given in this thread I Would award them to you.

SMR

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I have been asking out the cutting and drilling. Not moving blocks. Early Man could have done this in many different ways and can agree on most plausible ways.

I want to see proof of the cutting and drilling is such a way you "tried" to prove but did not.
No machines. No electricity. Just Man and his tuning fork drill bit ... and his "precise" cuts.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Puma Punku
If pyramids were more than difficult to create several thousand years ago, then how much more difficult would it have been to build Puma Punku?

Puma Punku is believed to have once contained a great wharf, and a massive four part structure. Yet all that remains today are megalithic ruins from some cataclysmic event in history. A great earthquake? A comet that came too close to the Earth? A worldwide flood? These are all possible causes to the destruction of the once great structure that is now the ruins of Puma Punku.

Not only is there evidence to support the claim of a cataclysmic flood, but there is even evidence to support the theory that people once lived there before such a flood even occurred. The suspected flood could have happened somewhere around 12,000 years ago, and there is scientific evidence of tools, bones, and other material within flood alluvia, which suggests that a civilized people were there prior to any flood. Other evidence, that being carvings of bearded people that are not Andean, have been recorded throughout the area.

Could the ruins of Puma Punku be evidence of a long lost civilization?
daveearley.hubpages.com...

Another suggestion, is that a cataclysmic event such as a flood, wiped out these ancient peoples along with any records they may have kept. There is some evidence to support this suggestion. Perhaps these ancient people were technologically advanced at some point, and all but a few were wiped out by a major flood. The remnant would have had to start civilization all over again, and of course the ancient records would be lost.

There is many lores from around the world that share this same story.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Recently, granite cores dated to Egypt's Pyramid age and examined by American technologist Christopher Dunn have revealed clear signs of being drilled using a form of ultrasonics - the same technique that powers pneumatic drills today. According to his calculations, the drills employed must have penetrated the granite 500 times faster than modern diamond-tipped drills. All this is interesting, for there is also evidence that ultrasonic devices were used to disintegrate rock in Tibetan monasteries, while in the nineteenth century a maverick American scientist named John Ernest Worrell Keely developed sympathetic vibratory apparatus that could raise heavy objects into the air and disintegrate granite. Like the stone cores from Egypt, Keely found that ultrasonics could penetrate quartz much faster than other types of mineral because it so closely matched the ultrasonic frequency range used in this process. This knowledge of ultrasonic drilling in ancient Egypt is a startling revelation, and is yet further evidence that the Pyramid builders were in possession of an advanced technology that came out of nowhere.

Monolith and cult building unearthed at Nevali Cori in Turkey dated to c. 8000 BC.

Andrew also shows that as early as 7000 BC neolithic artisans in the Near East were able to drill deep holes in agate beads over 5 centimetres in length. Necklaces and beads have been found at various sites in south and south-east Turkey that clearly display this remarkable quality. Today we need a diamond-tipped, tungsten carbide drill to do the same job. Yet we are led to believe that at a time when early man was just settling into an agricultural lifestyle, he/she had this extraordinary capability.

www.andrewcollins.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

GODS OF EDEN includes brand new evidence for sonic technology having been used by the Egyptian pyramid builders. One ancient text written by tenth-century Arab historian al-Masudi speaks of the stone blocks being used to construct the Great Pyramid as being moved in a most extraordinary fashion. First magical papyri were placed beneath the newly-quarried stones. Each block would then be hit with a rod or pole enabling it to rise into the air and move steadily forwards. They would pass through an avenue of metal poles inserted in a previously-laid stone pavement for a distance of 'one bowshot', about 50 metres, before settling back down again. The process would then be repeated until the stone reached its point of destination. Although simply a legend, there are traditions from all around the world that speak of the movement of stone blocks and the construction of walls and buildings by sonic levitation. The sound of trumpets were supposedly used at Tiahuanacu to move stones from local quarries to the site of the city.A race of dwarfs at Uxmal in the Yucatan peninsular were able to simply whistle and stones and logs would rise into place.

www.andrewcollins.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Interesting topic OP. I always loved the Coral Castle and he always stated he knew the secrets of the Egyptian builders along with the Earth grid idea.Was this technology that was given to humans by some form of alien? I can't answer that, but it seems possible. I can't see why humans would create the Nazca lines for themselves since they can not view them on the ground for one example.

Would it be a good idea for humans now to have this technology of the past? I think that is interesting in itself. We'd probably destroy the Earth even more.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

"The ancients could of very well of vibrated a stone across the ground with horns, loud shouting or singing/chanting or tuning forks. "

They would need a crap load of horns if they would want to levitate something...
As an experienced musician this notion of ancient man using horns or some sort of acoustical energy to move objects is baloney. My proof? Go to a band concert, or even better go see a large marching band perform. At my university we have 20+ trombones (the loudest instrument in the orchestra) and we have never achieved any sort of levitation while playing together and we're pretty loud.

Something you must consider with the videos you posted is all of these are modern scientists using electronics. The kind of amplitude and frequency these experiments use are beyond anything an acoustic instrument like a ancient trumpet could produce.

Brass or horn instruments in general were extremely primitive before the middle ages (as you would expect) they didn't even have valves until the mid to late 1800's. Plus since a resonant frequency could be at any pitch you would also need a fully chromatic instrument to match the pitch. The only instrument capable of this? The trombone, or sackbut which has only been with us since the medieval times. Other instruments cannot compete with the amplitude of brass and thus being able to move 1 ton objects is pretty much impossible.

Puma Punka is quite the anomaly and I have to agree with the show that the technology that created it was either lost or came from aliens. Something I have noticed during the show is that there is a huge lack of human artwork at Puma Punka (such as statues or carvings). Wouldn't ancient builders want to depict who lived there?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by asmall89

Some say a great catastrophe happend in the Americas aroun 12000 years ago. Such as a meteor strike over carolina, rapid ice melt from the ice age sheet. Mega tsuanmis, days, months of perpetual darkness and rains.

Dont take my word for it. Here are hundreds of ancient stories that did survive.

www.talkorigins.org...

You will see that something happened to us. Something so great as to make us forget ourselves, our past. This is fact.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
This is fact.

You seem to be confused about what the word fact means.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Although I do not believe the ancient alien theory, I also don't believe anything you have proposed. However, I was intrigued by the YT video of the fellow moving those blocks around so easily. I think he is on to something in regards to moving and standing large stones.

Nice try though. I wish what you had presented had lived up tp the title of the thread.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
YHWH's Sign, His Witness

uncontested

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

I think it is sort of sad there is a whole lot of people out there who are afraid to accept the details and information given by credible people with first hand accounts and witness testimony.

There is a difference between awaiting tangible proof and out of hand dismissal.

Very pathetic and almost unbelievable how many people will not accept "we are being visited by extraterrestrials" until the government and MSM tells them it's happening!

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I read all of this and thought it could be a very good possibility. However, I then thought, wouldn't you record those building methods somewhere. You think at least one of these civilizations would have recorded the use of sound as a tool. You show me an Egyptian or Sumerian hieroglyph with them using this technology and i will believe it. Personally I believe that they could have used a type of acidic juice from leaves to break agate of whatever substance you were building with, and set up molds to pour the material in. There is actually a Steele at the Giza complex that speaks of using breaking the sandstone into agate. So I'm gonna go with the process that the Egyptians actually spoke of. Also, of course we have had lost technology, Greek fire lol. However doesnt explain the fact that the sumerians knew of the planets

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

I think it is sort of sad there is a whole lot of people out there who are afraid to accept the details and information given by credible people with first hand accounts and witness testimony.

There is a difference between awaiting tangible proof and out of hand dismissal.

Very pathetic and almost unbelievable how many people will not accept "we are being visited by extraterrestrials" until the government and MSM tells them it's happening!

pathetic? in what way is it pathetic? because YOU believe it therefor everyone else must, or we are a bunch of morons?
sorry to break it to you but you guys have no evidence, not a shred of evidence for your claims, and the inverse seems more supported . trying to claim that the monuments are proof is hardly evidence when other explanations are just as plausible and have real evidence.

arguments from incredulity and ignorance are not real arguments, which seems to be a common failing of a lot of people on this thread, just because you can't fathom humans doing it doesn't mean aliens must have done it.
i would think if the ancients had met with alien lifeforms they would be more prolific about documenting things.

i don't need the government or the MSM to tell me the AA "theory" is a farce, it rests on ignorance, lack of education, denial and twisting of facts,
nothing says failure like claiming that the people who spend their lives learning about a subject are wrong, simply because you think a statue, artifact, or image looks like a space craft or alien, even though you have no education in archaeology or ancient cultures.

edit on 20-3-2012 by demongoat because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join