It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is How the Ancients Moved, Cut and Engraved Great Blocks with Such Precision. No Aliens, sorry.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Great thread, there's lots of information here for everyone to dissect and make their own minds. Kudos brother!

SMR

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
That's the problem. It's just information. Not proof.
While the thread/post does show proof of the acoustical applications, it does not show us the primitive way acoustics were used to produce the results from thousands of years ago. Yes it shows it can be done, but it shows that by today's means of mechanical technology.
To "debunk" this would mean to show the "primitive way" of using acoustics. Not what NASA can do now.
I didnt need a lesson in how acoustics work, I needed proof it could be done by man thousands of years ago without the means of technology we have today ... like electricity and loud speakers ...

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Interesting theory OP. I never thought of that one before.

I like to think that aliens came here for various reasons like building giant structures and teachings, it's a sexy thought. With many things that make it hard to believe aliens were not here in one way or another.

On the other hand it's possible that putting tons of people to work on a single project that somebody would not figure out a way to do it much more efficient method of construction. These structures are on just about every continent not just in one spot where this one guy figured it out, or aliens came to this one spot. Maybe it's not as hard as it looks to create these structures by hand. I mean we got this far, and we have the same bodies as people back then just a different technological references.

Truth is we don't know, and acting like you know without a doubt that aliens came here does not move things forward either. Until we have definitive proof nobody is right or wrong, but I think being on team A or B is not the right attitude. I think it's just best to be neutral.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel

Originally posted by hp1229

Originally posted by romanmel
reply to post by hp1229

Good questions.

Also, why is it that when aliens come to Earth they go to some ignorant, knuckle dranging slack-jaw to reveal their secrets?

If the aliens were highly intelligent then why didn't they help the egyptians or humans on figuring out the biggest mystery....'How to understand a Woman?"
I dont think anyone ever will

Come on...even "little green men from Mars" with big brains have their limitations. Why is it we never hear about "little green women from Mars"?

I guess they're not that different after all then earthlings
the male martians that is...they dont talk about their wives

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsychoReaper4
reply to post by hp1229

LOL, I bookmarked that website like 10 minutes ago after stumbling upon it in this thread.

The net is a small place with search engines

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
i see no reasonable way to dispute that there wasn't an advanced civilization before our own. there defiantly could of been aliens here, but we don't really need to go there to prove things weren't like what "they" tell us

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggmoneyme
i see no reasonable way to dispute that there wasn't an advanced civilization before our own. there defiantly could of been aliens here, but we don't really need to go there to prove things weren't like what "they" tell us

You don't see any reasonable way because you have a shroud of willful ignorance over your eyes. Educate yourself. The more education you have, the less likely you are to believe in this superstitiousness.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
good , reading, thank you! i wonder though how real is all of this

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowOblivionX
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

Until I see a 100 ton block of stone levitated a vast distance with materials the ancients had then I'm going to call bullcrap.

Just my opinion though. So don't get all offensive as that's all everyone on this site seems to do anymore -__-

You really have to visit a country where physical and manual labor/labour is extensive and part of the everyday life for many citizens of that particular country. Thats how they make a living. People still to this date perform many activities manually unlike some of the other countries where machinery has replaced the skilled labor to the point where it has erased the idea of people working like donkeys and mules.

Just think about it this way that if the ancients learned the technology from aliens then why is it not widespread like modern buildings and technology (all over the world).

For many western nations, it is very difficult and hard to fathom the labour/labor involved in the day to day lives of skilled professionals like mason, carpenter, lumberjack which in some of the south east asian and african countries still use the old world toolsets (for the most part). Modern machinery is very handy and precise not to mention it gets the job done quickly. However it also handicaps the people from using older toolsets upto certain extent. Just imagine what would many of the skilled laborers/labourers would do without electricity that rely on the electric tools? Forget about laborers/labourers...think what many of us would do without electricity? Only skill we know is manual hard labour/labor. Based on the archeological estimates, there were not hundreds but thousands of labourers/laborers involved in building the Pyramids over some 23 years
Thats a long time to build a monument of that size with some 30K labourers/laborers

edit on 19-3-2012 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
The aliens came, and taught us how to build useless monuments. Why did they not teach something more useful? Like better means of travel and communication?

Unless of course the monuments do serve another purpose than looking damn impressive, and we just forgot how to use them.

SMR

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
... or maybe they just weren't meant for us ?
We build homes on land occupied by animals. They have no use for them, but we do.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

Even with modern machines, most people would probably slit their wrists after two days of sanding wood floors

I shudder to think how much it must have sucked to be a floor guy back when there was no air compressors, and heavy duty sanders.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
terrific thread, shadow herder, thank you. i think the most astonishing thing we could learn from our hypothetical alien visitors is about our own past. perhaps then we could finally transcend our destructive nature and realize our full potential, in harmony with the planet.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Why don't you just whip out your tuning fork, build something and put it on Youtube. We have ancient structures but No Ancient Tools, where are they?
edit on 19-3-2012 by Boomer1941 because: addendum

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
That is some gnarley technology.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Aliens involved is questionable. Forgotten technology from lost ancient civilizations very plausible pre ancient world wide destruction ~ via global flood.

The OP theory doesn't even come close to explaining Puma Punku.

edit on 19-3-2012 by CantSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
You would have to be there to really know what happened and with what method and tools were used. And since no one was there, we can only speculate and theorize. Too many myths about gods and beings with ships to shrug off and affirm one concrete explanation about pitch forks creating megalithic blocks in the "stone age".

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
My cousin is an engineer that works for the city of Louisville. He studies how to destroy things and polarize using sound, no explosives, no residue, less noise, easier to control. We are so behind these days.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

WOW!! thankyou so much for this post. I have had these ideas hinted to me by text's and historical tales from secret societies, from the artifacts, musical instruments, spiritual faith's, archeology and music of ancient peoples, and lastly from fellow researchers here at ats, though often those conversations do more to confuse me then anything else... This thread on the other hand, essentially takes all the speculation I was doing my head in with, and provides practical acceptable answers. Thankyou again, At the moment real life calls me away but I'll be back to read this thread in full, Peace, S+F

-TF

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by hp1229

Even with modern machines, most people would probably slit their wrists after two days of sanding wood floors

I shudder to think how much it must have sucked to be a floor guy back when there was no air compressors, and heavy duty sanders.

Well...as they say..'back then...men were men'
I'm sure back then the monotony was just as high amongst the hard laborers such as the ones who built the pyramids. Think about the great wall of china. How much labor must have went into its creation thousands of miles long ?
Humans are capable of achieving major milestones which is nothing more than signs of the civilization and the thinkers. Just imagine if all of what we have vanished in a major catastrophe but the artifacts were rediscovered thousands of years down the road?
Ofcourse some of it would be re-invented but some of it would definitely raise the same question...'did the aliens help the early humans create this technology?'

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join