It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atheism is just silly.

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox

how long ago was it... whose is more recent?

or in otherwords... who is still indulging in Cannibalism?
edit on 26-3-2012 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SisyphusRide

Dahmer was a born again Christian!

So it looks like Cannibalism is still rampant in Christianity.

You seem like you might eat babies too since you seem to be such a devout Christian!!

Deuteronomy 28:53-57 (also Lev 26:29)

Because of the suffering that your enemy will inflict on you during the siege, you will eat the fruit of the womb, the flesh of the sons and daughters the Lord your God has given you. Even the most gentle and sensitive man among you will have no compassion on his own brother or the wife he loves or his surviving children, and he will not give to one of them any of the flesh of his children that he is eating. It will be all he has left because of the suffering your enemy will inflict on you during the siege of all your cities. The most gentle and sensitive woman among you - so sensitive and gentle that she would not venture to touch the ground with the sole of her foot - will begrudge the husband she loves and her own son or daughter the afterbirth from her womb and the children she bears. For she intends to eat them secretly during the siege and in the distress that your enemy will inflict on you in your cities.

John 6:53-56

Jesus said to them, "I tell you the truth, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in him.

You are a sicko!

I think Christianity needs to be dismantled. What a menace to society.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox

Seriously! Just walk away.

This poster is nothing but a "chain yanker".

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
haha he obviously needed re-baptized? he admitted he was an atheist and explained the godless thought patterns of the mind.

it's all good... I am only here to kinda tick off the atheist (which is working well) so that other more truly philosophical theistic discussion may take precedence over the atheist attacks which keep appearing in the middle of some really neat and interesting discussions.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
the atheist's must make an oath and commit to some act such as the christian baptism which signifies that they will do no harm to other living beings on planet earth.

I think atheism may have a different outlook if they had some sort of oath.

sovereign citizens have oaths!

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SisyphusRide
haha he obviously needed re-baptized? he admitted he was an atheist and explained the godless thought patterns of the mind.

He was re baptized lol!

it's all good... I am only here to kinda tick off the atheist (which is working well) so that other more truly philosophical theistic discussion may take precedence over the atheist attacks which keep appearing in the middle of some really neat and interesting discussions.

So you admit you are trolling, in a thread that was created to attack people with a non belief in a mythical omnipotent being?

Makes sense

By "neat and interesting discussions" do you mean Christians talking about how awesome God is, and no one else who objects to that belief?
edit on 3-26-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

the atheist's must make an oath and commit to some act such as the christian baptism which signifies that they will do no harm to other living beings on planet earth.

I think atheism may have a different outlook if they had some sort of oath.

sovereign citizens have oaths!

I am much more worried about people following a religion based on baby eating and vowing to eradicate non believers!

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox

I don't know I didn't study too much about him beyond the BBC program I watched on serial killers... I heard alot of times they think they were God in multiple parts in that series... very well done and maybe you guys should watch it too? and I am not talking about getting the fanfare aspect out of it, I am say atheist should watch it with a scientific mind... that is what the scientist do to try to make sense of one on becoming their own god.

to me it is very natural for when a human thinks they are God.. to go and eat people ultimately (it just happens too often)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
here is one documentary... I can not find the "in the mind" series or show I did watch, it may not have been BBC but I can log onto the cable company and look into their records. It is the only thing I have not tried yet and really I don't need to see it again... the godless and self-professed atheist do some of the most horrific things you didn't even know happen probably. There are tons on the loose, you can view the unsolved cases with sick atheistic undertones on FBI website.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradox

Originally posted by AllIsOne
Both are just opinion based on assumptions. In other words: both are belief systems.

You keep messing up here repeatedly.

Atheism is the lack of a belief system in a creator. Period.

Nothing you say will change the definition of the word.

And there is obviously nothing I can do to break circular logic ... Carry on :-)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Both are just opinion based on assumptions. In other words: both are belief systems.

And there is obviously nothing I can do to break circular logic ... Carry on :-)

I am just going to start calling all the atheist serial killers... or maybe Jeffrey's? but not like the jeffries tubes in Star Trek.

ya know I usually love reading thru the religious mysteries in this section, I kinda figured at first impression that this was what is was all about... together trying to figure out some of those mysteries from shows I've watch and such even from before the internet.

Now I just find this section pretty much to just be warding off little kids with their proud atheism (wow they are something special now) I will just start digging up those cool old threads and comment on them to get them back to the top... the more interesting stuff ya know

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
This thread needs more MANILOW! BARRY MANILOW!

www.youtube.com...

Only the greatest song EVAH!

DENY it at your peril!

edit on 26-3-2012 by EvilSadamClone because: spelling

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Do you understand the definition of circular logic?

If so, could you please not be vague and post your specific example?

Thanks in advance

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

I am much more worried about people following a religion based on baby eating and vowing to eradicate non believers!

I think it was not literally supposed to be taken literally. Youre being intentionally obtuse,but its to make a point no? Still its disturbing visual in the mind eh? Lots of opponents of Christianity seem to focus on the surface meaning of things and not the underlying meaning of things.Whatever that term is to have a deeper meaning than a surface meaning is.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by yuppa

Youre being intentionally obtuse,but its to make a point no?

it's kind of fun using his logic.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   

I am just going to start calling all the atheist serial killers... or maybe Jeffrey's? but not like the jeffries tubes in Star Trek.

ya know I usually love reading thru the religious mysteries in this section, I kinda figured at first impression that this was what is was all about... together trying to figure out some of those mysteries from shows I've watch and such even from before the internet.

Now I just find this section pretty much to just be warding off little kids with their proud atheism (wow they are something special now) I will just start digging up those cool old threads and comment on them to get them back to the top... the more interesting stuff ya know

Do you know why you get trolled in those threads? It's usually in retaliation for your trolling in threads like this. Good old fashioned christian hypocrisy at its finest. If you were sincere in your beliefs, you would live by the following:

Proverbs 22:8 - Whoever sows injustice will reap calamity, and the rod of his fury will fail.

Mark 4:24 - And he said to them, “Pay attention to what you hear: with the measure you use, it will be measured to you, and still more will be added to you.

Instead of following that guidance, however, you instead choose a path of aggressive confrontation. What does your holy book say about that?

Matthew 5:38-39 - You have heard that it was said, "An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth". But I say to you, do not resist an evildoer. If anyone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also.

Seems like you missed the boat on Mathew, Mark and Proverbs. Three strikes, all intentional.

I'll admit that I sometimes attack posts by failed religious wannabes out of retaliation, but the difference is that I don't fear going to hell for doing so since one must have a belief in hell for that to ever manifest. You, on the other hand, supposedly believe the bible to be true, and thus shall be held accountable for your transgressions.

If you learn to respect other peoples right to differing opinions, you'd realize that we're really not the crude and evil people you wish to portray us as being.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Vixen~

I am kinda new at the bible so are ya telling me that I'm not doing it right or something? I am educating darkness with language. Sometimes language and all that jazz in my generation isn't all that polite... sometimes politeness is a weakness to an aspiring atheist, most of the time that is what it is all about.

Metal Heads especially think it is 'weak' to believe in God... well I buzz nice and loud when I go thru a metal detector but I believed in God. (pretty shocking I know)

edit on 27-3-2012 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Vixen~

besides you are just a performer... who are you to judge thy acts?

an un-believer?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

reply to post by ~Vixen~

besides you are just a performer... who are you to judge thy acts?

an un-believer?

I'm someone who believes in truth, logic and love.

I was raised in a fairly religious Christian family, and attended a private Catholic school for many years. I've explored religion, but I just haven't found any religions with whom I agree. I believe that Jesus lived, and that he had an awesome message of love that is well worthy of being followed, however I don't believe that he was anything more than an enlightened, spiritually aware man with a positive message. Was he a great man? yes. Was he the "son of god?" No, because the all knowing, all loving and eternally omnipotent god people believe in doesn't exist.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Vixen~
No, because the all knowing, all loving and eternally omnipotent god people believe in doesn't exist.

Proof?

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join