It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atheism is just silly.

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox

oh it doesn't? have you heard the word from its established leader which is now recognized as a Religious institution by the United States federal government... and soon to follow alot more theistic based civilizations.

eating people is uncool!

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SisyphusRide

eating people is uncool!

Okay now I know you are trolling for sure

You had me going for a while

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

reply to post by paradox

oh it doesn't? have you heard the word from its established leader which is now recognized as a Religious institution by the United States federal government... and soon to follow alot more theistic based civilizations.

eating people is uncool!

Who is "its" established leader.

And what are you talking about?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
you guys have been thrown out of the courts! you are now down here in dog eat dog society... this is not prison and we are civilized people... we will use word to try to bridge the gap.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

you guys have been thrown out of the courts! you are now down here in dog eat dog society... this is not prison and we are civilized people... we will use word to try to bridge the gap.

I think I need a translator.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
By the way.

Atheism being declared "equivalent" to religion - - so it legally falls under the same rights.

Is NOT declaring Atheism a religion.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

its adherents maybe... but form a sociological point of view and its impacts on society are being factored, and not by just my think tank I'm sure.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

its adherents maybe... but form a sociological point of view and its impacts on society are being factored, and not by just my think tank I'm sure.

Can you post any proof of your claims at all?

Any?

You have not once provided anything other than drivel as a result of your delusional psychosis

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox

do you have any special request? the truth is self-evident... and researchable.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradox

reply to post by Annee

Can you post any proof of your claims at all?

Any?

You have not once provided anything other than drivel as a result of your delusional psychosis

Yeah that

And since you are American - - try to sound like one.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

reply to post by paradox

do you have any special request? the truth is self-evident... and researchable.

Then please, show us the research that has resulted in your conclusion that atheism makes societies fall apart.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox

no it just needs to be monitored... if by the citizens even.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SisyphusRide

And again, where is the research that led you to your conclusion?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox

in fact it is so self-evident one can draw their own conclusions...

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
atheism and general godlessness overall = Jeffrey Dahmer

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

reply to post by paradox

in fact it is so self-evident one can draw their own conclusions...

Odd, because out of all the people and topics I have ever read on this forum over the last 9 years, you are the only person drawing this conclusion.

Must be everyone else, though.
Certainly couldn't be you who's wrong/crazy

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SisyphusRide

Serial Killers:

The FBI gave the standard profile of a serial killer, He is a person with few friends. He became much more religious just before he started murdering people. After reading all the available studies I could find and studying all the articles in the newspapers for over 30 years, I find what is most outstanding is Serial killers were sexually inhibited by their strong religious upbringing.

Nearly all serial killers are very devout men who were raised by members of Pentecostal sects, fundamentalist Catholics or were 'hard-shell' Baptists and Methodists."

On TV a woman said she had interviewed more serial killers, just after they were caught, than any other person. She said "when you ask a serial killer questions like "Why did you murder this moral, loving married person with children?" "Didn’t you think of how terrible this would be to her husband, her children, her parents?" Almost all serial killers start quoting one verse after another from the Christian Bible. This shows most serial killers had strong religious upbringing, have been studying the bible for years and were still very Christian religious when they were murdering. home.comcast.net...

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Great link.

Love it

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradox
reply to post by Annee

Great link.

Love it

Thanks. Here's an interesting read. Its long and I'm probably gonna have to read it a bunch of times to fully understand it:

A “post-secular” society – what does that mean?

www.resetdoc.org...

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

atheism and general godlessness overall = Jeffrey Dahmer

Dude i beleive in God,and you are even confusing me. Are you equating Evil deeds with non religious people? If so you are off because you do not have to be non religious to commit a crime or murder. HUMANS in general are capable of both good and evil no matter race,religion,creed,backround as well.

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join