It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War Imminent March 20! All the pieces fit!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
So its the 20th of March but no war! lol. I dont think the war will start soon, maybe in a few months or toward the end of the year. It will take awhile for things to build up. I think this Kony thing was a pathway for America to go into Africa. They need more resources and moneyz!

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Any night this week could fit in. However, I think that June through August would be more ideal. And August being preferred because it plays right into the usurpers election schedule. Though given the potential for this matter to EASILY spiral out of control, it could also result in a major backfire because the American public is not even remotely interested in yet another war. Least of all one with the likes of THIS administration at the helm. Regardless if it is man made or natural, we seem to be entering a window of unprecedented events/change. Interesting times indeed!

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

I was really using it as a senario for a distraction, from #1 the massacare in Afganistan #2 an excuse for israel to become enraged at Iran, sometimes these small events, turn from mole hills into mountains.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Well they plan on decommissioning the Enterprise when she gets home so that says they just may pull something with her.

I know this is kinda of lame compared to the headline but is this the straw that will break the Camels back?

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
And this is why I don't watch the news all the time.... I'd rather not know what's going on and not give a flying f**k...

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by nitestrider
So its the 20th of March but no war! lol. I dont think the war will start soon, maybe in a few months or toward the end of the year. It will take awhile for things to build up. I think this Kony thing was a pathway for America to go into Africa. They need more resources and moneyz!

But they're not going there.

So... Unless 100 people in advisory roles, can steal their resources and moneyz, pretty sure that's not it.

But at least we've added another thing to the cackling lexicon that is the compendium of all things conspiracy (and a load of twaddle to boot).

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

I found your post very interesting, and biological warfare is probably the best weapon against humanity,and they sure have some nasty little germs that have been saving for years, everone thinks Nukes, I have a belief that there is an etherial connection in genetics, eg. cellular memory transfered to children from both parents, not just physical appearence. I had a Mother in law who told me she had a similar experience as you, she told me she saw her deceased Sister and anorther person come to her bed side and tell her not to worry as everything will be ok and they were there to help her, she died the next morning.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradox
Why do people continue to post stupid sensational threads like this one?

I don't get it.

I think to hear words of wisdom...like these

youtu.be...
edit on 19-3-2012 by trig_grl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by trig_grl

Originally posted by paradox
Why do people continue to post stupid sensational threads like this one?

I don't get it.

I think to hear words of wisdom...like these

youtu.be...
edit on 19-3-2012 by trig_grl because: (no reason given)

Oh good god...

I feel high just watching that

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

What about Israel getting shot with missiles

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
War tomorrow? hell yes i cant wait. i didnt want to go to work anyways.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
its the 20th now in the uk ..... todays the big day

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
There may be a false-flag event in the next week, but the real blood letting wont occur/come to light until the Feast of Moloch, which occurs April 19th - 20th. The New Moon also occurs during this time.
TPTB believe that their false flags bring them extra power if they sacrifice children by fire during the Feast of Moloch. Waco and Oklahoma City are recent examples.
I believe the USS Enterprise may be in the news this week (false flag); and the slaughter of Iranian children will be this year's sacrifice to Moloch in April.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
jmho

peace ELO
edit on 19-3-2012 by Elostone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
WW3 is near, around 3 years I would say

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I wouldn't worry too much about it, their plans for war have been spoiled repeatedly.

Fluffy Bunnies 2012!

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by volcom2308

I think it would be fairly easy to argue that WW3 started already, and has been going on for about 11 years now. We just haven't seen all of the players join in yet.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
IMHO a fair comparison of Israeli and Iran conflict would be the "American Cuban Missile Crisis" as that was not an option in our back yard!! I have never read where Cuba made public threats of destruction regarding America.

To address those cheering Americas high gas price!!

Clearly you do not understand lobbyist or how the elected US gov operates! When they are promised a Golden egg at the end with some firm..

I am by no means a expert / or for that matter knowledgeable about higher matters, but a little research and open mind, one can see clearly that "North America" has the most Natural Gas reserves in the world, more then enough to run her, until science and R.D provide a better energy solution.

Not to mention the Natural Gas is way, way cleaner to burn the any other fossil fuel - That alone could be a huge positive environmental impact. "little late".

My point if I have one is Keep Your Oil We Do Not Need It!!

It is recklessness for our elective officials to allow that much money flow out of America on a daily basis, especially when the majority of benefactor use the our proceeds to wage war against us.

Face it when oil goes up everything goes up, except your wages!!

For the record you guys in Europe, Cuba, Canada, Brazil, UK, France you have a great blessing of National Health Care - In America it takes$ to see a Dr. and they have through their OATH to the Bank!! in fact it takes two on average to provide health care, one works for the bills and the other for the cursed insurance installments. Most Americans can not assimilate if they paid extra tax to support a national plan it would be no where near what they pay in premiums per year.

Like I Said IMHO

edit on 19-3-2012 by thomas007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
With the repetitive excursions into hell, our men and women have been put through these last 10 years, I'm not convinced they would be all that eager to take a bloodbath, as a cohesive fighting force. I know how excellently these young people are trained and prepared, but enough is enough. Only Satan would return them to certain slaughter- on both sides.

Unless of course, considering we no doubt have weapons straight out of 'comic books'...this might be the time, when "the time is right" for "kickin' it up a notch.".....so to speak.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Wow, one of you guessers might be right!

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
oh no eet is almost hea

get to da choppa now!!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join