It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War Imminent March 20! All the pieces fit!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by koder

I do; I'm wondering if that's what I feel unavoidable(WWIII). Like we went through a window of time of no return. It's like this could have been stopped, but for BIG events, the future is already written too strongly, to be changed, within limited time frames leading up to it.

I don't know what I am feeling. This could be It.

Hoping for the Best.

~Dusty

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Lord Jules

Another ignoble March 20 date in history...

March 20, 1917 - Woodrow Wilson's cabinet votes unanimously to declare war on Germany, which was subsequently passed by the U.S. Congress on April 6th.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I'm going with March 22nd. It's the night of the new moon.
And it's 322

edit on 3/18/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: photo

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Haha, obamas rehashed executive orders would be oh so timely if people happened to get angry for once in the USA after engaging another country. I say screw it, let's fightvfor our freedom, I'd rather fight a war on my countries soil, against the corrupt, than see my friends killing innocents. My .02.

Not that the corrupt do not pervade globally.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
You may also wish to consider the information found in this thread:

Libya war another pagan sacrifice! The real reason war was started March 19th!
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by pianopraze
started on 3/20/2011 @ 04:31 AM

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanJP
Haha, obamas rehashed executive orders would be oh so timely if people happened to get angry for once in the USA after engaging another country. I say screw it, let's fightvfor our freedom, I'd rather fight a war on my countries soil, against the corrupt, than see my friends killing innocents. My .02.

Not that the corrupt do not pervade globally.

I feel ya....im ready...are you? =P

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I think it won't happen...At least not for a while. War is not popular at all with the people... And most countries that have any ties to this issue at all are trying to avoid it...Sure,some aren't....Mots are though...

I really don't think it will happen for a while...Hopefully it never happens!

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I laugh at all these prediction timetable threads, watch the 20th will come and NOTHING will happen. Just like any other date one of you wackos predicted last week, 2 weeks, or even a month ago.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I really think they would release some virus to make the nation week if they felt a revolution coming on.
If they plan martial law etc, I really believe we will see this first.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
And then there's that rocket launch that could occur any day now, but they keep moving the launch date:

NASA to launch 5 rockets quickly to track winds
www.abovetopsecret.com...

news.yahoo.com...

NORFOLK, Va. (AP) — Skywatchers along the East Coast may be able to see a NASA experiment that will launch a series of rockets to learn more about the little-understood jet stream winds that circle the Earth at the edge of space. On a clear night between March 14 and April 4, NASA plans to launch five rockets in five minutes from its Wallops Island facility in coastal Virginia.

Each rocket will release a chemical leaving a long, milky-white cloud to track the winds that scientists will monitor from cameras in North Carolina, Virginia and New Jersey. The clouds should be visible to the human eye for about 20 minutes from roughly Myrtle Beach, S.C. to southern New Hampshire, and as far west as Morgantown, W.Va. The possible viewing area covers major cities like Washington, Baltimore, Philadelphia, New York and Boston, although it depends on ground lighting, cloud cover and the rockets' trajectories.

Those in a smaller area from New York City to the Outer Banks in North Carolina might be able to see the rockets' glowing exhaust trails. The rockets will crash into the Atlantic Ocean, where they will become artificial reefs. The winds in the thermosphere about 65 miles above the surface can reach speeds up to 300 miles per hour.

That altitude is also part of the ionosphere, where there are strong electrical currents from solar radiation. Scientists also hope the experiment will help explain how atmospheric disturbances in one part of the globe can be transported to other parts of the globe in a day or two. They aren't the same jet stream currents that circle closer to earth, affecting weather patterns and air travel.

To track winds, eh.
edit on 3/18/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by koder

Without a shadow of a doubt.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I don't know why I feel this is gonna happen as well and something is way off at the world and is wrong.Maybe we have the gift of concern or wisdom or something.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by koder
my only debate would be if its the 19th, 20th or 21'st as far as when wed find out. Also, they are a day ahead. who knows which date the nutjobs would use due to the time zone. I really hope i wake up in the morning to a total market collapse tho...as greece is now currently starting to sell their bonds...hahaha

Any attack would fall on a new moon (moonless night). That window is March 22nd.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
If you guys are predicting this week, It'll be the 21st. It's exactly 9 months until the date 12/21/2012 which is 47% of a year, 47 is Euclid's 47th problem. The Pythagorean Theorem. Which is interesting when contrasted to the New Mayan Artifact with the Sun and a black triangle, to the black triangle coronal hole in the back side of the sun. It could be "The StarGate."

So 21st is my guess.

If something epic happens on the 21st, then something epic will happen on the 21st of December.
edit on 19-3-2012 by Laokin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
intaresting link with the godess of war thing..possibly a sacrifice awaits? false flag seems likely, but surely 911 would be pretty hard to top..so i think if they need something MORE horrible than 911 WTF are we in for??
israel wants to attack iran thats for sure, obama says woahhh nelly not yet..why? hes biding his time for a reason.

anyway watever happens itll be huge an probally more OTT than what theyve tried using before to intice/presuade the public into wanting war. personally ill be home with my family with the popcorn when this all goes down, just another epic blockbuster action movie for us to enjoy.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Won't happen until after April 3rd. That's the end of March Madness. At this time, our 'commander in chief' is too busy watching basketball to be bothered with anything else. ALSO - no prediction here has ever happened.
edit on 3/19/2012 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
No disrespect to the OP, but nothing is going to happen on March 20th or any other time in this year.
Israel have all but admitted that Iran hasn't even decided to build a weapon. I think for once America is going to get it's way with Israel, not that this is out of respect from the Israeli camp, but because the Israeli's can't take on Iran on their own.

America isn't Interested in getting into a fight with Iran at present. They are stretching their muscles though.
More than likely a deal will be done, whether we get to hear about it is another subject.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I do think there will be a war with Iran, but it wont happen this soon, not in the next week at least. I fully expect the sequence to be that Israel will attack Iran, the US decries the attack, in retaliation Iran sink the USS Enterprise causing public outcry in America and "forcing" Obama to step in and bomb the crap out of those evil Iranians. Well that is how the events will be portrayed in the media. Of course with Mossad, oops I mean Iran sinking the Enterprise Russia and China cannot object to the US retaliatory strikes.

However I expect the Enterprise to be safe for a few weeks after arrival, I doubt they will want to sink it the moment it arrives, a little to obvious

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
If we are all having a guess
I am going closer to Olympic Games 27 July-12 Aug 2012.

An initial small conflict takes place and Iran gets mighty upset but keeps its head, another poke to the soft bits of Iran and again they keep their heads.
Come the Olympics when there are people from around the globe watching, a false flag happens at the games themselves which will have Iran written all over it.

There is the start of the war.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
You know.. I bet the oil speculators who control the price of oil and gas, probably raise the prices all the time, because of sites like this posting threads evry other day, predicting war. They raise the price when war is mentioned. And as long as people are thinking war, they have the ability to raise the price, based on war speculation. How bout we stop "predicting" wars, and hop the price goes down! Nah thats not happening. Im going with march 20th! Op is right.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join