It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new executive order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Obama does not need this to stay in power. The Republicans are in disarray. Ron Paul supporters will abandon the Republicans because of the shabby treatment of RP. This will help Obama. If the war in Iran starts close enough to the election so gas prices are unaffected then Obama will be a wartime pres and stand an excellent chance at re-election. With wars in Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan US and NATO forces will be stretched. This would be an excellent time for China to provoke N.Korea to move and to take action against Taiwan. The new legislation will them be used to draft young Americans to fight another war. The president can use the legislation to comandeer the US economy and use it for military purposes. The globalists are probably wringing their hands at the money to be made from another war.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I couldn't agree more! So for the life of me, I can't understand why Paul voters would be willing to give us another four years of Obama. Surely they must realize that, even with Paul, they will be making compromises- there will always be som sort of compromise, but the lesser of two evils is always the best choice.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Because we ALL know Ron Paul has a shot in hell at winning a rigged election that our votes dont actually #ing matter in. If we get Obama, and it goes down, we have a real shot at a civil revolution to take back our country from an out of control Federal # House.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Posted with links earlier here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

top topics

join