It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apple announces a mysterious conference tomorrow to discuss its cash balance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Apple Conference Call WHAT: Tim Cook, Apple’s CEO, and Peter Oppenheimer, Apple’s CFO, will host a conference call to announce the outcome of the Company’s discussions concerning its cash balance. Apple® will not be providing an update on the current quarter nor will any topics be discussed other than cash. WHERE: Via conference call. The dial-in number for press is (877) 616-0063 (toll-free) or (719) 219-0041. Please enter confirmation code 592016.

I didnt know where to post this and i thougt it is an important headline since apple is one of the richest companies in the world... Any thoughts?

gizmodo.com...

www.apple.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Boy I hope it's good news.
I'm kind of counting on Apple to make me some more money this week.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
$98 billion cash reserve. doing absolutely nothing to help the economy, create jobs, or even enjoyed by some mistress of a rich executive.

now times that by 500, the number of fortune 500 companies. you're talking trillions of dollars, hoarded, out of the economy and held by stingy banks.

the only thing that can destroy capitalism is capitalism. the system is inherently flawed.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Would be funny if that crap company goes out of business.

They're annoying with their ipod/ipad/icrap stuff, their #ty, overpriced computers and all the other stuff they sell.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowAngel85

Yeah, that's not gonna happen.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
If only they would divvy that out to the population of the planet..

Smells like the beggining of dystopia

top topics

join