It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Would You Do If You Only Had 1 Month To Live?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
Do what I've always planned to do if this happens. Say goodbye to my sister and niece and go live deep in the woods till my time came.

Just quiet solitude with nature and yourself and God? Go out peacefully there? I love nature, that's a good one friend.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by NOTurTypical

i would want to avenge all slights , real or imagined
- this could get very messy

but realisticaly - liquidate all my assets - and go out with a fooking bang , not a whimper

Another vote for "Blaze Of Glory"!!

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Observ321

Make peace with myself

I love you.. God loves you also. What would give your soul rest friend??

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by YourNewGod

I would do what i do now, on occasion. Treat people as I would like to be treated and probably, by the 30th day, some idiot would take advantage of me and that would be the last thing I would experience right before I croaked.

I agree here, I get screwed over a lot too. For myself, it's probably what I'm responsible to reap now for all the evil I sowed in my days.

Thanks for taking part, God bless you.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by grill
I would live my fantasy which is to speak the truth in every situation and follow the results. By this "speak the truth in every situation" I do not mean that I lie every day all the time. I am just sick of the lies we all collectively tell each other especially at work. You know all the corporate business speak full of bull #.

I'd love to give a presentation to my company saying things like "these are the lies we will sell to our prospective clients in order to win business from them".

That sort of thing.

BRAVO!

A corporate man with a moral compass. We need more like you in this world friend. Outstanding.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by 369habitat
I would buy tons of Cannabis seeds and scatter them around in national forests.

IT WAS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back when I was in HS, I was on the golf team, and we'd always go a couple hundred yards into the woods and there were random plants everywhere.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
I would go on the National Registry of Sex Offenders, make a list of all of the ones in my area, and then take them out one by one.

Ooooh. But how could you tell the difference between the ones that rape little children and the ones who may have just been in love with a girl in high school that wasn't exactly the legal age? Those folks have to get on the registry too.

How would you differentiate?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
Hmmmm...

Week 1: Spend time with family and friends, say good bye.

Week 2: Empty my entire savings, sell properties and valuables.

Week 3: Travel, indulge in every possible pleasure a human can experience (nothing evil).

Week 4: Relax near a sunny waterfall with a some sort of tropical fruit beverage in hand and be happy i did not waste time on believing in stupid nonsense things in life while some sort of strong sleep medication that kicks in few minutes before my time of departure.

Week 5: Reborn again because i didn't have time to do my laundry.

Good answers my friend. I especially love the waterfall and the tropical beverage part, very relaxing. I got married right beside a waterfall.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
I would take Holy Unction and stay away from ATS. ATS is a good place to encounter people who have nothing better to do than swipe at others for holding an opinion opposed to theirs. I've taken staying away from controversial issues and now thinking of leaving it altogether.

Was that a swipe friend?

Don't say that, I enjoy your contributions here.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by canadiansenior70
I would clean all personal files from my computer, all programmed phone #s, return my library books, and leave no perishable food in the rerigerator.

Everything else is already ready!

Reminds me, go to turn in the Library books. eeek!

That's all personal, any idea what you'd like to do for others, or any relationships you'd like to mend before you punch out on the time clock?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by studio500
I've often thought about this very same question and despite being a calm and peaceful kind sort of person I know without a shadow of a doubt that I would go on one massive payback rampage against all the people who have seriously wronged me in my life.

When I say serious I mean only serious such as lies, assaults etc that have caused serious harm to me or my family..

I have already planned out what I would do and how I would go about doing it.

I wouldn't kill but I would maim to within an inch of deaths door.

That accounts for around 5-6 people and then I could go rest in peace.

edit on 18-3-2012 by studio500 because: (no reason given)

HAHA! I have a "Hit List" too. Unfortunately, it's soooooo long, and a lot of the people on my list have already passed, like the people that molested me in pre-school, and it's constantly being updated, (just added that obnoxious neighbor kid his morning), that it would take the whole month just to carry it out!
So, that would have to be "back burnered."

When my mom passed she had a lot of credit cards with balances. As, long as they got the "Death Cert." we didn't have to pay them off. So, if I had only a month to live, I'd run up my credit cards to get my loved ones the things that they need, and be sure to tell them about the death cert thing!

I'd clean the kitchen and bathroom, and do some laundry and vacuuming, cus I would be embarassed to have my son in law have to go through my messes. Then, I'd leave clues around as to where to find the valuables and cash. HEHE.

Then I would take all my friends and family out to eat at the most fancy restaurant, whose pricey menus kept me away, and order all the most buttery and rich foods, and most expensive wines available. I'd pay with my BankAmerica Card!
edit on 19-3-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
pardon my engrish expression;

"I'd go balls to the wall."

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
im just going 2 visit a friend in hospital who has just been told he has 6 weeks to live ......
life is horrible sometimes .....

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I'd say buhbuh to people around me and kill myself before the pain got unbearable.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
pardon my engrish expression;

"I'd go balls to the wall."

no judging here, I'm just trying to encourage discussion. I think that's vote number 3 for "balls to the wall". Thanks for participating in my thread friend.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by nofear39
im just going 2 visit a friend in hospital who has just been told he has 6 weeks to live ......

Good man. Life is..

Rough. I have no words. I'll pray your friend has a miracle recovery.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shred
I'd say buhbuh to people around me and kill myself before the pain got unbearable.

Why? You could go out high on morphine.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Shhhh!! Quit putting ideas like that in people's .s!

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee

Shhhh!! Quit putting ideas like that in people's .s!

lol... Was that about my "cup o Joe" comment or the one about morphine?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by nofear39

Good man. Life is..

Rough. I have no words. I'll pray your friend has a miracle recovery.

thanks alot pal xx

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join