It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Washington Bridge and Building Seven connection?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Hey listen, my government (who owns the media) told me to listen to them and not to question them.

Please be advised that there is a difference between "questioning" your government and simply calling them liars when they give you an answer.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

As you " tend to believe first reports " presumably you also believe in the car bomb at the State Dept which Dan Rather also reported that day but had to retract :-

www.fair.org...

Got any pics or other substantiation for the car bomb ?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

How can a van of explosives be misunderstood? Mis-seen? Mis-identified?

Confusion of the day.

Here is a link to 7 clearly fake news stories that actually made ti to the main stream media.

I like the one about the lion and 42 midgets.

It happens all the time. Ask any editor.
Check the reasons for the retractions. Do they make more sense than the story?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent

How can a van of explosives be misunderstood? Mis-seen? Mis-identified?

Confusion of the day.

Here is a link to 7 clearly fake news stories that actually made ti to the main stream media.

I like the one about the lion and 42 midgets.

It happens all the time. Ask any editor.
Check the reasons for the retractions. Do they make more sense than the story?

My favorite, however, is when politicians comment on stories from The Onion.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

I do believe the firemen might've been paid (from funds that I donated) to keep their opinions to themselves though.

That's treason.

I hope they convict you.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Hey listen, my government (who owns the media) told me to listen to them and not to question them. So that's what I am doing. They announced stories (which they later retracted) therefore, I concluded.

So they own the media and control its output but still allow stories to be published which are damaging to their monstrous conspiracy?

That seems a bit hard to believe.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
So does the OP also believe that there were in fact car bombs on the National Mall, at the Capitol Building, another plane heading for Sears Tower, and the many other erroneous reports of the day?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek
So does the OP also believe that there were in fact car bombs on the National Mall, at the Capitol Building, another plane heading for Sears Tower, and the many other erroneous reports of the day?

One could continue the logic to Building Seven. Using the OP's rather slapdash system it presumably fell down some time before it actually did.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Human, you've struck a nerve. Notice them coming out of the woodwork attacking you? That my friend, is because your theory on building seven is right on target. Keep plugging away, but be careful, because they're keeping score.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
If I recall correctly.. The pager data wiki released has several pages pertaining to a van with explosives on the bridge. So.. I can understand they mispoke.. But not that they mispoke several times.. Then of course its time to hand in your official report... And you just didnt wanna mention it? A good amount of money was spent that day..

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

Exactly. And at the time I'm sure the words 'matter of national security' were used frequently, as they signed the non-disclosure forms. Alot of hush money checks have been cashed since 9/11, and probably an equal amount of threats. The OS is the biggest fairytale ever told.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Why would (two) people have been arrested if there "...were no explosives"?

Doesn't pass the sniff test.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by AlchemicalBinoculars

"That's treason.
I hope they convict you. "

I think he'll be ok. Treason = Material Support to the Enemy

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyingFox
reply to post by Alfie1

Why would (two) people have been arrested if there "...were no explosives"?

Doesn't pass the sniff test.

Who knows ? Given the murky birth of this story was anyone arrested ? If they were then there are other offences that can be commited with a vehicle other than transporting illegal explosives around.

A more pertinent question is why would NYPD deny it if they had in fact found explosives ?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by dillweed
reply to post by Myendica

The OS is the biggest fairytale ever told.

Still cannot beat the whopper stories coming from the 9/11 "Truth" Movement. Hush-a-booms. Magical nano-thermites. Death rays from space. Mini nukes. Jews/NWO/Illuminati/Reptillians did it. Bush did it. Israelis did it. Everyone is in on it. I can go on.............

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

Even though it's against my better judgement, I just have to comment on your signature. I have to because it proves absolutely that you are indeed a fraud. Why ? Because there are so many 'facts' that have proven to be false in the OS, that anyone who stands behind it is either incredibly stupid, or is someone with an agenda that requires that any real investigation into what really happened that day, be postponed for as long as possible. This whole group of debunkers have proven that ats is not always interested in the truth first, because if it were, alot of you would be gone. Instead they permit your sophmoric arguments and questions and treat you as though you are genuine. It's really very sad, because 'deny ignorance' has become a joke.
edit on 26-3-2012 by dillweed because: missing word

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by dillweed

Really? Which ones?

Should I go over all of the fraudulent "facts" from 99.9999% of the Truthers' bull?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek
reply to post by dillweed

Really? Which ones?

Should I go over all of the fraudulent "facts" from 99.9999% of the Truthers' bull?

yea bro, I'm interested in you defending the theory that 19 arab men from a cave managed to completely bypass the ENTIRE US Air Defense System with boxcutters and less-than-half-ass flight training. Please enlighten me. And also, I'd like you to tell me why there's a lot of information coming to light that shows a direct link between Saudi Arabia and 9/11 and why it's all being pushed to the side. If the official story holds true and the US was struck by a terrorist attack than there should be NOTHING to hide. People should not have to be gagged by the government because of info they have pertaining to 9/11. There's so many inconsistencies it's hard to see why you wouldn't question it at all. DIRECT Saudi Connection, No proof of a plane hitting the Pentagon & Flight 11 data showing the cockpit door was never opened, Vans filled with explosives found on 9/11, 3.2 trillion dollars missing from the gov't on 9/10/01 and not a word about it said since then, the hijackers passports managing to survive the complete destruction of the WTC, the CIA loosing an anti-terrorism secret office in Building 7, etc.

If you do not question any of these things then I am more than happy to tell you that you are an American Sleep Walker. Keep it up, life is good when you put those shades on and skip away with all smiles

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by homervb

How do you manage to get so much flat wrong in one paragraph.

If there was a Saudi connection, and there might have been, it was in support of the hi-jackers who you describe, quite falsely, as " 19 arab men from a cave ".

When you say there is no proof of a plane hitting the Pentagon you mean you are ignoring all the evidence. Have you looked at the long running thread on here.

There is no Flight 11 data about the cockpit door not opening.

There is no evidence for vans filled with explosives on 9/11. This thread was opened on the basis that there was one but the OP has not been able to sustain that.

$3.2 trillion gone missing on 9/10/01 and never mentioned again is utter nonsense. You need to research the truth of what you are wildly trying to grab at.

How many hi-jacker passports do you say were found at the WTC ?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1
reply to post by homervb

When you say there is no proof of a plane hitting the Pentagon you mean you are ignoring all the evidence. Have you looked at the long running thread on here.

Why are they withholding all footage of the plane hitting the Pentagon? What is so damaging to the official story? Please, give me your hypothesis.

There is no Flight 11 data about the cockpit door not opening.
Yes there is, it's right here

$3.2 trillion gone missing on 9/10/01 and never mentioned again is utter nonsense. You need to research the truth of what you are wildly trying to grab at.
Y 2.3 trillion missing and no one ever suffered consequences from it

How many hi-jacker passports do you say were found at the WTC ?

CNN - Hijacker's passport found in WTC rubble Saturday

edit on 27-3-2012 by homervb because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join