posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:13 PM
The next time a Republican or anyone is running for election (or re-election) and they try to claim that Jesus Christ is their favorite philosopher or
that Jesus Christ would endorse them, or that they are the "Jesus candidate" I think they should be forced to answer the following seven
1. In the Bible, Jesus was an advocate for the poor. Do you intend to use your political office to be an advocate for the poor?
2. In the Bible, Jesus and his followers raised money and gave it to the poor. Do you intend to use your political office to raise money and give it
to the poor?
3. In the Bible, Jesus healed the sick and the injured and never asked those he healed for any money in return. Will you use your political office to
provide the same sort of free medical service for people?
4. In the Bible, Jesus fed large numbers of people (fishes and loaves) and never asked for any money in return. Do you intend to use your political
office to provide free food for those in need?
5. In the Bible Jesus strongly condemned those who used religion as a way to make money and he punished them severely for doing so. Do you intend to
use your political office to punish those who make a financial profit from religion?
6. In the Bible Jesus spoke up to protect a woman who had committed adultery and kept her from being harmed by those who thought she was somehow
"unclean" or a "slut" or a "sinner". Have you ever spoke out in defense of women who were threatened by men that accused her of being a slut or
a whore? And do you intend to use your political office to defend such women in any way?
7. Jesus's friends were all working class people, such as fishermen, carpenters and prostitutes. Are your friends all working class people?
If the political candidate cannot answer all seven questions with an honest "Yes", then he's a shameless liar for claiming that he's the "Jesus
candidate" or that Jesus is his favorite philosopher and every newspaper, radio disc jockey, TV news show and blogger in America should publicly
denounce him as such.