It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Burning food? How destructive can a POTUS be? Billions need food, so we burn it.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
And that is why I do not use twitter. Just what food is being burned? Are you talking about field corn? You know the corn for livestock not people?

And livestock doesn't feed people? THINK - or are you trying to confuse for the 1%? If so nice try.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

Wellllllllllll, Obama as the Destroyer In Chief . . . is following his Marxist satanist globalist bosses orders to destroy the Republic and the world economy as thoroughly and rapidly as he can.

. . . as well as contribute to their Agenda 21

FORCED POPULATION REDUCTION plans to bring the world population down to 200 million.

Small wonder that they are making increasing progress on such plans. That they are so brazen and get away with it so wholesale even at this stage . . .

is a huge indictment

on the SHEEPLE.

Sigh.

Jesus balls!

Shout it from the rooftops brother!

Of course if "they" can't call us crazy it might get us black bagged, tortured or killed.. but it will be nice seeing you on the other side.

edit on 3/18/2012 by reitze because: fix quote

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
There is no need to burn food for biofuel. Here in the west we have Agave which grows in the worst ground and without water. It works amazingly well for alcohol production. We also have hundreds of tons of seed pods from Mesquite trees which go to the landfills each year. It seems silly to burn food crops or use crop land to grow alcohol when you do not need to. Just utilize the unused land in the west.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
There is no need to burn food for biofuel. Here in the west we have Agave which grows in the worst ground and without water. It works amazingly well for alcohol production. We also have hundreds of tons of seed pods from Mesquite trees which go to the landfills each year. It seems silly to burn food crops or use crop land to grow alcohol when you do not need to. Just utilize the unused land in the west.

Those wold be better than the path we seem to be on. Espeiclly if it were making use of biomasses that are otherwise dumped into landfills (tree clippings too).

So that's yeat another indication of an abusive "Agenda 21" type of "population reduction" with 1% enrichment sort of thing going on. Otherwise, how could "leaders" go along with such devastating policies? ??? No one here can answer without trying to attack the messenger (me, other + posts here)? If anyone can, bring it! Or repost this on the evening news? Oh right its Faux Noose, not really news.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Q:1984A:1776
reply to post by reitze

While I'm all for the farming of biofuels in an ecologically and sociologically sound matter, the way we do it now is effing stupid. Unfathomable amounts of food crops are used to produce our ethanol instead of things like algae, which can be harvested from the ocean, or grown ridiculously easily and cheaply and not take up any valuable farm land in the process. The most retarded thing about our ethanol production at this time though, is the fact that we use petroleum based fertilizers to grow the food crops that we turn into fuel. How these people can justify this idiocy, I will never understand.

Gawd forbid we use some crop like Hemp which even in the 1930's had more than 10,000 industrial uses accord ing to Popular Mechanics magazine

www.ukcia.org...

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by fnpmitchreturns
Gawd forbid we use some crop like Hemp which even in the 1930's had more than 10,000 industrial uses accord ing to Popular Mechanics magazine
www.ukcia.org...

Gawd Obama did. How long till he gets his image setup on the Dome of Barack?

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Obamas energy policy in a nutshell.
edit on 18-3-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by reitze

And that is why I do not use twitter. Just what food is being burned? Are you talking about field corn? You know the corn for livestock not people?

And livestock doesn't feed people? THINK - or are you trying to confuse for the 1%? If so nice try.

Ok I will take it slow for you. They have farmers that grow field corn for live stock. The live stock have plenty of feed. Often the government will pay farmers to grow nothing because that crop is not needed but, they do not want to lose the farms and potential for future use. So now instead of getting payed to grow nothing they get paid to grow field corn for cars. No live stock is starving and nobody is burning food.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by reitze

Ok I will take it slow for you. They have farmers that grow field corn for live stock. The live stock have plenty of feed. Often the government will pay farmers to grow nothing because that crop is not needed but, they do not want to lose the farms and potential for future use. So now instead of getting payed to grow nothing they get paid to grow field corn for cars. No live stock is starving and nobody is burning food.

That's a nice "hopeful optimism". But consider the result is it "inflates" the price of the rest of the corn while diverting tax $ from everyone else to pay those "feed sock" farmers. The executive order (OP) is about subsidizing the ethanol production refineries - while not doing anything for the food production rate, and laws requireing Ethanol % content in gasolie... adds another "mouth to feed", and it's not hungry humans - its car-engines. Thus its "burning food".

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Obama has stated he is Jewish, so the Jews should be in charge of this sacrifice, to sanctify this through fire. Great work. Theres giant lobster tail for five bucks at food4less on first street and soto cuz I'm here. don't cry. wait. LOBSTER DIESAL.
okay, there..

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Oh good lord...

Field corn and sugar cane.

I bet most of you don't finish the food on your plate. In the US 1.3 billion tons of food are thrown out every year.

But honestly... if it's GMO corn, they can burn it all....
edit on 19-3-2012 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Fuel is justification, especially if it's not a healthy food. I suppose that would be up to the interpretor; one man's cheeto is another man's coronary. My understanding is that this was done during the depression for no reason, the only excuse offered was no one could pay for it, so they destroyed it! Yes, with all the hunger.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blarneystoner
Oh good lord...

Field corn and sugar cane.

I bet most of you don't finish the food on your plate. In the US 1.3 billion tons of food are thrown out every year.

But honestly... if it's GMO corn, they can burn it all....
edit on 19-3-2012 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

It would be better if it were hemp on that same land. Better food too.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
You can smoke as much Hemp as you like and you are going to get nothing except maybe a headache!
Hemp and Marijuana are the same family BUT NOT the same plant!
Industrial hemp was banned because of big oil and big pharma, not because it is a drug, it contains no THC which is the active ingredient in Marijuana!
Marijuana was banned because it is a drug!

UNBAN INDUSTRIAL HEMP!

<< 1   >>

join