It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X/Nibiru Visible from Antartica? HOAX

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I saw a thread entitled "Planet X/Nibiru Visible from Antartica? " earlier so i took a look.

I had some computer issues so was unable to keep up with the thread. Although i did just post the same video there.

I made a quick video showing the camera shake is added, and the video, is a still photo.

No one can shake a camera like the tracking shows, its not random, or smooth enough.

The video is a hoax....sorry lol
edit on 18-3-2012 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

28 views in just over a minute...its all about the $$$$. Shame the uploader isnt working properly for partners, otherwise id have creamed some off of this vid too lol!!!

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
This was proven to be a hoax on the first page. But it's still going strong and on the front page. I've seen way better threads than this one closed quicker.Try doing a thread regarding automatic writing which is just as believable as Planet X and fill it with research and precidence and it will be shut down quicker than you can blink. I've seen it happen. I think they must have a list of things they will push and things they won't. Sometimes it's mind boggling how things happen around here.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mark1167

I know, 7 pages long. Had my computer not decided to be a moron id have uploaded this earlier.

Its quite clear its a hoax, and it needs to be put in the right forum.....the Hoax forum.
edit on 18-3-2012 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Love your name OP but some conspiracies are way too over-the-top. This being one of them. Glad it's home in its rightful place here at ATS.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
didn't everyone know it was a hoax? I mean, even the people supporting it, made it quite clear they were joking around.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

*record player screech*

Wait a sec. Haven't you been one of the folks claiming Nibiru is approaching?

So is it just this specific video that's "over-the-top" or have you revised your own position on the Nibiru fairytale?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

From the messages ive received on youtube....no...people think this is real.
Ive had all sorts of messages from idiots, claiming im the one covering it up...a dis info agent. You cant lead the blind i suppose

new topics

top topics

join