It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now CIA will have your TV watching you

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
If this is a duplicate, i apologize I did search. I thought the CIA spooks only had jurisdiction on foreign soil and not domestic. Since when did they change protocol? Everything we do, is coming under observation of the Feds. This is Big Brother(or Big Sis) gone amok an idea right from Orwell himself. What's next? What are they pushing us towards?. What do you think will come next? Now they want to know what TV and movies we watch. I thought Nielsen family had that covered. Nothing is as it seems anymore.

Rob Waugh

Spies will no longer have to plant bugs in your home - the rise of 'connected' gadgets controlled by apps will mean that people 'bug' their own homes, says CIA director David Petraeus. The CIA claims it will be able to 'read' these devices via the internet - and perhaps even via radio waves from outside the home.The resultant chorus of 'connected' gadgets will be able to be read like a book - and even remote-controlled, according to CIA CIA Director David Petraeus, according to a recent report by Wired's 'Danger Room' blog.
Read more:

www.dailymail.co.uk... z1pV71bAHc

edit on 18-3-2012 by 1loserel2 because: add

edit on 18-3-2012 by 1loserel2 because: add

edit on 18-3-2012 by 1loserel2 because: change

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by 1loserel2

Seems pretty easy with anything connected to a phone line or cable - like a computer, or a cell phone (the Murdoch hacking scandal), and...

Is this a camera in my TV box?

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
In Democatic America, T.V. watches you.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by 1loserel2

I know where they got the inspiration, its congresses bible also know as a book known as 1984, there bugging computers and phones as well. computer viruses are probably cheaper and more cost effective.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
So the theory is that government is watching all of us via our homes?

How in the world would they man power such a project and keep it hushed up? I would think that that is where we put our foot down. I'm known for walking through my house without clothes on occasionally. I'd be very angry to learn that I'm not alone inside my own home.

I'm skeptical.

top topics

join