It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama signed a new exec order in the night "Planning martial Law in advance of CANCELING the electi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Thought I should give everyone a head's up.
This was news to me.

Did you know that King O. signed a new exec. order that let's the goverment take over now if they choose?

"Planning martial Law in advance of CANCELING the election?” "

Obama signed a new exec order in the night - ND for preparedness order.

www.whitehouse.gov...

teapartyorg.ning.com...

The Exec.Order allows the nationalization of pretty much the entire USA even in peacetime if he desires. They can, under this order, restrict civilian travel by any mode, including (probably) foot travel. They can ration food. They can restrict water usage, even from private wells. They can ration any and all drugs, including OTC and vitamins. They can collectivize farms. They can take over all energy production, including home solar units.

It also allows for drafting civilians. If they have need of your skills, they can compel you to work for no compensation.

All this not in a time of war, but in time of “National Emergency” (several EO national emergency states already in place) or even in Peacetime

controlling the food:

That’s in there:

control energy:

PART II - PRIORITIES AND ALLOCATIONS

Sec. 201 ...
(2) the Secretary of Energy with respect to ALL FORMS of energy; ...

--------------------
PART VIII - GENERAL PROVISIONS

Sec. 801. Definitions.

(b) "Energy" means all forms of energy including petroleum, gas (both natural and manufactured), electricity, solid fuels (including all forms of coal, coke, coal chemicals, coal liquification, and coal gasification), solar, wind, other types of renewable energy...

control working for no money:

Please read full articles.

teapartyorg.ning.com...

Our liberties are at stake , folks...
....and let's just hope the election isn't canceled.

We, the people, should be speaking out from a-z!

I don't like the sounds of this one bit.
How about you?
edit on 18-3-2012 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I honestly expected Bush Jr. to suspend elections, I was wrong.

Whatever happens, it will take a massive false flag AND everyone's acceptance of it as truth for us to not rise. I wouldn't remain complacent. At ALL.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Holy crap! This is legit!!?? I swear I figured this would be some crazy legislation that some dopey Congressman came up with that would never see the light of day.

From what I am seeing, this took into consideration Reid's HR bill that wanted "Government Servitude" clause.

Hang on to your hat folks. We just got served notice.

Please....someone tell me I am not reading this right!!

Thought this was interesting:

Sec. 308.  Government-Owned Equipment.  The head of each agency engaged in procurement for the national defense is delegated the authority of the President under section 303(e) of the Act, 50 U.S.C. App. 2093(e), to:

(a)  procure and install additional equipment, facilities, processes, or improvements to plants, factories, and other industrial facilities owned by the Federal Government and to procure and install Government owned equipment in plants, factories, or other industrial facilities owned by private persons;

So, the government now has permission, in the event of a National Emergency, to forcefully install the equipment of their choosing on any personally, privately owned facility?

Why do I have a strong feeling this has to do with the new Monsanto agreement? Forceable participation in their "biotech experiment"? Lovely. Just lovely.

edit on 18-3-2012 by lpowell0627 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
ATS is already way ahead of you, www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I'm still glad that he reposted, I hadn't seen the other thread. I want to be president just to not be a bigot.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
And WE ARE ALL GONNA SIT HERE AND WATCH

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanJP

The thread I posted is on the Home Page. I agree, its nice to get the word out but that other thread already got the word out and is full of GREAT info
edit on 18-3-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

link   
Okay, I read the whole thing on the link and I have two takes on this.

1st, Obama's ego and self image is so friggen large, he needs that convoy he travels with to carry the ego his ego has. I didn't see ANYTHING of substance here that wasn't covered and actually goes MUCH FURTHER in Executive Orders dating back to Truman and FDR with updates and revisions by almost every President since. Basically...OLD orders already give them the absolute power in time of national crisis to sieze by armed force, if necessary, EVERY:

Car
Truck
Train
Plane
Power Line
Generator
Farm
Bag of Seeds
Bag of Stored food
Firearm
and other possessions any American or Business entity may have which falls under any imginable definition of crisis and national security asset to address it. That was all the case BEFORE Obama signed this, apparently. He just HAD to get his name on the Order to make him King though, huh? Previous Presidents doing the same and more is never enough for THIS man.

Second, Section VIII under General Provisions and in the first several sub-sections. Everyone skim over that.

I believe we now see why FEMA was banging on food wholesaler outlets and all but demanding customer lists to identify bulk supply hoarders and survivalist people. It isn't to arrest them, it's to LOOT them as soon as circumstances provide a State need for the food they've so considerately stockpiled and cared for all this time. If I'm reading this right, it DOES add that kind of language and that is a bit new.

Beyond that? The Lobbyist in Chief made sure this was so vague that almost any package of pork his buddies can dream up will shoehorn in there SOMEWHERE and under the auspices of National Security. That turns pork into Sacred Cow and makes it a Golden Calf in the end. Cool how that works, huh? Obama is the master of it.

edit on 18-3-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

link   
As relevant as this may be, including all the other stuff that seems to be "in-motion". I'm starting not to really care. Seriously, I've been monitoring these types of things for years, as I'm sure you all have... And I must say, I know they may affect us in the future( Key word: future. ) so I think about them, mention them to people, and get the usual response with most of the things as I'm sure you guys do as well such as "what are we gonna do" or something along the lines of that... Now, I don't even mention them, not because nobody cares, but because I don't. Sure, as soon as I read such things,, the seed is planted,and whether it will ever actually be enacted , it is in my head and gives them that much more false power. How many things have we read that we think "Ok this is definitely it this time, it's going down". Now, I'm familiar with the boy that cried wolf but, I say we stop giving them so much credit and see this for what it is. A futile attempt at control, I say futile because they might pass certain laws, but if it really comes down to it, We know exactly whats gonna happen. Instead of freaking out , we should just laugh..

Nevertheless, Thank you op for the update !
edit on 18-3-2012 by jdftp because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-3-2012 by jdftp because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanJP

If this thread was meant for just you
Then so be it and it is good.

Guess the others aren't as old and slow as moi lol... sorry, I didn't see it either.

However, does this thread have the ''canceling of election" preparedness twist /ring to it? This may lead to different discussion.

swillis ..sorry about that and thank you for the link to thread. Yes , great info!
edit on 18-3-2012 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Is there a mod that can merge all the threads on this and maybe make a sticky? There are a few now and it would be nice to have them all in one place?

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
The impeachment process will begin soon. Ill see to it

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
What purpose would cancelling the election serve? Either Obama gets re-elected or Romney does, result remains the same and the status-quo continues.

I didn't see anything in the order talking about cancelling elections. While the order itself is bad enough I think the additional fear mongering is unnecessary. It doesn't stand up to logic for the Govt. to take away the public's pacifier. Voting lets them think they have a say in what happens in this country, and keeps them relatively quiet.

Threads regarding this executive order have already been posted in multiple forums.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Baww Bawwww cried this little sheep knowing for that the time to act has come and past long ago. Those that say we can reclaim are wrong, those that lose all faith are wrong. In these times it is more important to get to know your neighbours, to know your town, know your parks, forests and lands. Get to smile under than warm shining sun while the freedom too still persists. Learn to cook from raw natural foods found in your region. Learn to connect with your planet, learn to love and forgive. Learn to know that time passes, even if it is a slow gradual process. If history teaches us anything, its that things change and evolve. Nothing is static.

So for now, as we reach the great plunge, we hold our breaths in silence. As police force becomes more steadily violent towards protestors, as the financial systems fall and rise and as a new war looms ominously over the horizon, we must wait. As we have always had to do since the begining of the hierarchy of the human race.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Threads like these always pop up around election time the fact is the elections will go on as usual and nothing is going to happen.

Like someone said they said Bush was going to and it never happened.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Threads like these always pop up around election time the fact is the elections will go on as usual and nothing is going to happen.

Like someone said they said Bush was going to and it never happened.

Did Bush sign an order in the night , like this? May be it is and was intentional - to stir the pot so to speak.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ALostAlien

Thats a pretty hostile idea to interject apon somebody. I would check the T&C's cause Im pretty sure you broke some.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
add to existing thread : here

new topics

top topics

join