It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't know what to make of this, please help.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
So last night was not like any other night. I stayed home, didn't go out at all just relaxed alone on a saturday night. From 10 pm - 1230 am I dozed in and out of sleep, taking small naps since I was sooo bored. I hopped on the computer for a little bit, then around 1 I decided to go to bed for good for the night, go to the bathroom wash my face brush my teeth. So as I'm trying to fall asleep I have these weird out of body dreams, I'm still awake for these yet I'm not... The first dream, I'm laying in my bed trying to go to sleep and right before I go to bed I was thinking I should probably get ahold of the step cousins and see what they're up to.. I'm still awake at this point, all of the sudden it's like I instantly fall asleep in fall into a dream where I see my cousin behind like a bed sheet, he's on the other side and I can make out his outline of his face.. Bam I wake up..

I know I had maybe a couple of other dreams between the first and last one, which I'm about to tell... This one really scares me.. After the previous dream(s) (idk how many I had exactly they were like small ones in a matter of like 30 -45 minutes where I was awake it seemed like) I was getting quite annoyed/scared in a sense.. So I tried clearing my thoughts pretty much and kinda told myself to cut the crap.. Didn't work, I'm in a nightmare. In this dream I remember seeing someone, something being burned alive with a torch. Someone was being tortured, during this moment I was in a sleep like state but after this happened I woke up but I was still dreaming if that makes any sense... It felt like something not from this world entered my body, I was having the sensation of being choked and my body was being pushed down in my bed. I saw many faces in my room, almost like they were circling around me. Now for this last part I was awake for all of this. I don't even remember falling asleep though, I was so scared I was thinking that i wasn't going to be able to go to bed that night..

Now it's the next day and I have no idea what to make of these dreams, or what happened to me. This type of event has never happened to me in my life. One thing I'll give you readers though, a little more detail that's surrounding my life. The other day I found out I got a girl pregnant, this same day her and I went to a park. We talked about our options, etc. She said she was getting an abortion, yet morally I'm against them and so is she but we're doing it for the better of our lives since we don't need children at this point in our lives( I'm 18 she's 19) and i'm about to be going into the military so I won't be able to see my kid at all, while having the guiltiness of her raising the child on her own for the next 3 years. As we walk up back to my car I can see that my lights are on, and I know for a fact I didn't turn them on, it was 430 in the afternoon no need for lights on. It was like almost something was watching us. I'm in a pickle as you can tell. IDK if this has something to do with it or not, but I feel like s*** about it pretty much... I should be more responsible with my actions, especially one that can result in bringing another life into this world. Obviously I'm not ready for it. I just don't know how I feel now, it can change in a week, a month from now. Same with her, she says she wants an abortion now but that can change in time . I like her I just don't need a kid right now, I'm young and going into the Army that doesn't mix well for raising a child..

So this is my story, if you don't believe me I really don't care because I know what happened to me. I'm just trying to find an understanding of what occurred last night. I haven't told anyone the full story yet, I told my step mom about the dreams but not about the pregnancy.. Can anyone relate to these dreams?
edit on 18-3-2012 by jjjigga because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
That sucks. Be prepared to be told its sleep paralyses, because things that don't like to be forced to repeat and be recorded can't possibly exist.

It could have to do with the pregnancy/ abortion thing, especially if your really against it.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I did a quick search on sleep paralysis and one of the causes could be increased stress, which could factor in what happened to me.

edit: as I read on it say's that it happens in REM sleep, well I wasn't even in REM sleep because after each dream I was awake for some time, then I tried going back to sleep and it would happen again.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
It is very likely, but people tend to state it as if that is the only thing that ever could cause something like your last dream.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by calnorak
It is very likely, but people tend to state it as if that is the only thing that ever could cause something like your last dream.

True, I'm open to a plethora of explanations of why this happened.. I'm not very religious, but my experience seemed "demon" like.. Not something from this world.

Also I'll add each time I tried falling back to sleep I had a different dream, and my eyes were open for all of them.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
While I respect a persons right to choose what is best for their life, I have to say that I too am against abortion. You and this woman are contemplating the murder of an innocent soul. As a Pagan, I can imagine that a strong soul could bring themselves into our world, and I can imagine that a strong soul would also want to have a chance at life. Your dream absolutely could have everything or nothing to do with this soul. Forget about not being there for the child for three years. Three years is nothing in the life of a person. What I mean is, 3 years... So what? This child will love you for the rest of his life... which is a lot more than 3 years. Having a baby now in this world is truly not the best thing for anyone, but once it is there, how can you choose to murder it? I believe in all Natural things, and you and this woman have done something completely Natural, with the completely Natural outcome. Don't do the Un-Natural thing and murder this little person. I wish you both (and the baby) the best. I hope you make the right decision.

I normally don't talk on here, but had this impulse to tell you this. Take it for what you will. Namaste!

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
The mind and body can do some... interesting things while under stress. Everyone reacts differently to each situation. I am more inclined to believe it is a coping mechanism that your subconscious is using over demons, however, I do not say its not possible.

I have been having feelings of being watched while trying to sleep as well. Sometimes my mind gets hysterical about it and I can't sleep. Other times its like, not now, I am trying to sleep. I've not gotten to the point of feeling threatened like some people describe (choking or any other types of physical phenomena) and am thankful.

I hope you can get the help you need for this situation.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by satron

Its sacrilegious to put anything but aliens in there!
I did crack up laughing though

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Thanks, calnorak. I believe anything is possible, from a scientific standpoint and spiritual one.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jjjigga

No problem, I hate when certain things happen, but we grow through adversity.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
sorry, wrong link!!

edit on 21-3-2012 by EdwynaGolden because: (no reason given)

top topics

join