It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second Coming of Christ and the Third Temple in Jerusalem

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

In return for getting the Israelis to stop glassing Arab capitals, they will be offered a seven year peace treaty, which will include allowing them to rebuild the Temple.

I didn't consider this tactic. It does make sense that it should happen this way. As is right now the muslim riot anytime a jew goes up the mount and even dares to whisper a prayer. Last riots happened 2 weeks ago when the Al-Aqsa Foundation started spreading rumors that some "radical jews" were going to blow up the Dome and rebuild the temple of Solomon. Seems like right now nothing will ever change unless something catastrophic happens and nukes are considered to be catastrophic. In my opinion though, people are too afraid to use nuclear weapons at least anyone with any common sense ruling their actions would be.

According to the Temple Insitute there will be a new building built on Mt Moriah that will supposedly be an archive or library sometime in the future.

Truth is the Israelis do no need to destroy the Dome of the Rock to rebuild the Temple of Solomon, they found the foundations to Solomon's Temple 10 years ago to the north of the Dome, with the Dome of the Spirits being the spot where the real Holy of Holies once stood which is why the Arabs go apesh*t on you if you so much as even stand on that spot and they will forcibly remove you from it.
edit on 19-3-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Azadok

The rock in the dome of the rock is the same stone that Abaraham offered up Isaac , the same spot where the ark of the covenant sat when the temple was there.

I am sorry but, no it is not. Solomon querried the stone to build his temple right there on Mt Moriah. The spot where Abraham offered up Isaac is about 30 underground buried beneath the rubble. Hadrian Caesar ploughed under the Temple Grounds in 135 A.D. just before renaming Israel into Syriac Palestina and as i just posted in my last post the foundations to Solomon's temple were discovered 10 years ago when a water pipeline burst on Mt Moriah and while digging they discovered the northern foundation.

What you see on the temple mount now was built by the crusaders during the Crusades excepting the Dome of the Rock.

In 363 an unremarkable Caesar thought he would try to rebuild the Temple to it's former specifications so he could rededicate it to his gods and while his stonemasons began to build the foundation fireballs flew out from under the foundation and consumed anyone who tried to rebuild the temple and it scared the Romans bad enough that they decided they'd just leave it alone.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I could produce plenty of sites to refute your findings , I believe my statement to be true because of the whole picture of the Antichrist , who his Locust army is and history today along side all the prophecies of the bible regarding the end . It is the most logical spot for the AC to stand and makes sense why this spot was chosen for this Mosque . Time will tell that's for sure and a lot sooner than most think.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

edit on 19-3-2012 by HeFrippedMeOff because: wrong thread

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

My speculation is that this return of Christ will usher in a one-world religion, with Christ, the Messiah, serving as both King of Israel as well as High Priest in the newly rebuilt Third Temple, complete with the Ark of the Covenant.

I suppose Christ returning in such a way as "every eye shall see Him" would constitute a one-world religion, caution though because as we know there is a manipulative mammon-related group trying to bring about just that - I don't know whether they would claim it was Christ returning but they could succeed in producing a counterfeit.

The Temple Institute seem a very sincere and dedicated group but they don't come across as having the kind of influence that would really get it built. The group mentioned by the Al-Aqsa people sounds like it has a completely different character, so perhaps a second group trying to get a third temple built but again, unlikely to succeed for different reasons.

I;m not saying there won't be a physical third temple at some time, though for the sake of the animals I hope there won;t be.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azadok

Originally posted by buster2010
reply to post by CookieMonster09

I am envisioning that when Christ returns the liturgical rites will be in Hebrew, and not Latin nor Arabic.

Why would these be in Hebrew? Jesus spoke Aramaic not Hebrew.

No he did not , the language of the time was Greek and he would have spoke Hebrew when teaching at the temple . I do not know where people get the idea he spoke Aramaic full time .

They get the idea he spoke Aramaic is because that is the language that was spoken where he lived.

Aramaic of Jesus

It is generally agreed that the historical Jesus primarily spoke Aramaic,[1] perhaps along with some Hebrew and Greek (although there is some debate as to the degree[2]). The towns of Nazareth and Capernaum in Galilee, where Jesus lived, were primarily Aramaic-speaking communities, although Greek was widely spoken in the major cities of the Eastern Mediterranean such as Antioch and Alexandria. Jesus may have also known enough Hebrew to discuss the Hebrew Bible, and he may have known Koine Greek through commerce in nearby Sepphoris.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Aramaic was the common language of the hebrew. Hebrew itself as the religious language, both just different dialects and inflections of the same language, about like the difference between modern english and middle english.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join