It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting, RP threads taken down?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
So, I was going through the new topics area and I was reading something about police at the MO caucus. This thread linked to another one which was supposed to have a lot of information and video. The thread is supposed to be here:

Link

However, for some odd reason, this thread, and only this thread from what I can tell, has a SQL error?

If it was a general SQL query error the entire site would be affected no?

Technical Difficulties ATS? Not buying it

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
LOL Not being paranoid but when i posted about all of us being programmed and socially conditioned to where we view anything that is not in the social ''norms'' list, we think its wrong or ''weird''. Weird doesn't exist in my world believe it or not.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Bakatono

Your link is missing the 1 at the end. For page 1.

Works fine.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

See?

Best. Thread. Ever.

Really.

edit on 18-3-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
You honestly believe that with the level of material that crosses a site like this and from the caliber of members ATS still has (even if not often heard from these days), they would choose Ron Paul of all things to pull a technical cover-up on threads?? Not Wikileaks classified material..or Anony release of Police personal information...Or that recent thread from the belly man in a tanker plane over Groom Lake with his personal camera.

Naww.. You're right.. All that stuff is just trivial and silly compared to Ron Paul. It'd definitely me him that ATS would risk their own future and a world war breaking out among the staff and mods (They would never all stand for such a thing).

Ahem.... I HATE to say this, but it's true if we like it or not. The only people who REALLY CARE about Ron Paul are those who support Ron Paul. Lets not go SO far around the bend that we're now attacking our own side from misplaced bitterness over how Dr. Paul has been sidelined and buried by his own party while his position DID matter to anyone.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar
reply to post by Bakatono

Your link is missing the 1 at the end. For page 1.

Works fine.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

See?

Best. Thread. Ever.

Really.

Hey, cool, thanks. I was just using the link provided by the other OP. Thanks for fixing it up. Now I can read the thread. Cool.

This thread can be closed, issue solved, I guess ATS is on the up-and-up....

top topics

join