It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trooper Writes 205 Mph Ticket

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix
I'll stick with my trusty Busa eater, the ZRX-1200 (beats em everytime, 0-130)

Seriously though 205 on public roads is very risky and in some respects just plain stupid. One tire defect and your toast. Track days are available if one wants to open up in a safe manner.

Um to you Harley guys I respect that your on two wheels but I have to say perception is the greater influence when 35mph seems like its a 100mph due to ill handling 1930's frame and suspension. I think you guys need to stay with sedate cruising - you know right tool for the job and all that.

Kawasaki ZRX 1200? Thats a nice bike. Got some big horsepower, ive heard its a bit heavy tho. The swing arms pretty nice and it looks like a comfortable ride. Not sure i like the naked look tho, just personal preference but i like farings on a bike, then i can pretend im Valentino Rossi lol.
The Ninja ZX -12R is a nice looking bike.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   
My friend owns a GSX1300R Hayabusa the fastest street bike you can buy. He has the version before it was limited at 187 as the new ones are. His is geared for accelration rather then topspeed so 200mph is just not possible. They do make turbo kits for it thought that with gearing for top speed might take the Hayabusa to 205 if you had enough room.

Heres a pic of her in all her glory. This would be my pick for the bike. The fastest thing with wheels I have ever been on.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Cant see the pic Shadow but the GSX1300R is a great bike, just beautiful.
Never ridden one myself but id surley love to. Doubt i would be able to afford one either

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Janus
Cant see the pic Shadow but the GSX1300R is a great bike, just beautiful.
Never ridden one myself but id surley love to. Doubt i would be able to afford one either

They are sweet so pricey though Where I live we only get a few nice months of bike riding time so I would never spend that much on a bike. My freind always has to have the biggest baddest of everything though. Hes never got it close to 200mph but hes a big guy 300 lbs so that doesnt help the top speed plus he geared i different. I couldnt believe they make a turbo kit for that thing its insane as it is already. I could see that thing getting to 205mph with a turbo kit and good gearing no problem

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 08:52 PM
link   
If i ever get the money together this is my next bike

Triumph Daytona 650, Jap bikes kick arse but i think im going to buy British this time. Very nice bike, powerful but not too powerful. Looks good too.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join