It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Christians get angry.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

You cannot deny that there are many who call themselves "Christian" simply because they were born like that, and haven't ever gone beyond the occasional church visit, and rarely open their bible.

Gotta love those kind. You can't be born christian, it's a conscious choice, something catholics fail at understanding when they "baptise" babies into the church. Children have to be over the age of accountability before they can accept Christ, unless they know the difference between right and wrong they have no need. Furthermore just getting baptised doesn't save you, nor being just a member of a physical institution or organization, neither does sitting on the front pew save you and i have run into people who think it does. The Church is not a physical organization or structure, it is a spiritual brotherhood and i get the sense you understand this, i am just clarifying for those who do not (which i suppose is moot because they wouldn't understand it anyway).

You do not need to go to church or read the bible to be saved. Jesus writes his laws into your heart and your mind so you subconciously want to obey him, but the bible is good to read for understanding and guidelines. The 10 commandments are still in play, but christianity today disobeys Christ because we do not keep the Sabbath, his day, the LORD'S Day which comes from the pagan church and implemented by Theodosius I.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

But you are an atheist and your not tricking anyone with this thread.

Bias much?

edit on 23-3-2012 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration

Bias much?

Wrong unlike many I keep my own God to myself.
Also your no Christian...a Christian would know the 10 commandments wouldn't they?
(Born again I am )
edit on 23-3-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration

Bias much?

Wrong unlike many I keep my own God to myself.
Also your no Christian...a Christian would know the 10 commandments wouldn't they?
(Born again I am )

They should know them, but it's not necessary. 1 Corinthians chapter 15 is the minimum a Christian needs to know. Some places in the world only have 1 page of the Bible and are desperate for the rest of it.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Yes but a certain person a couple of posts up didn't know the commandments and he/she posts all the time that they know the bible inside out.
(I once was active in a thread and he/she said jealousy wasn't in the 10 commandments so I double checked and the 10th one is Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house etc, so I pointed this out to show him for the fake he really is)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Maybe he misspoke? I do often, I assume others do to. I dunno.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

No he ranted as always...then realised his mistake when I called him out then changed his posts.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

No he ranted as always...then realised his mistake when I called him out then changed his posts.

Okay, well that's in error. i dunno, i was postulating. We make errors, Christians aren't the Bible. I do all the time.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join