It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRB 3 in action

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Hi all well this is my first thread so I hope I'm doing this right.

I saw this on youtube this morning and wanted your input.

To begin is it real? Why aren't we using this thing or are we and it's top secret? Either way I thought it looked cool.

edit on 18-3-2012 by craziedaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
looks like a blatant CGI fake to me im sorry.

Just doesnt look right at all with the quality of the background of the original tape

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by craziedaze

interesting

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Yes I think this was debunked a while ago...does look like CGI, but who knows...

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

I've a few issues with this video and the other TRB-3 vid posted by the same person.

For starters....the video ends like a classic fraud.

The camera operator seems to have quality equipment but lacks basic photography skills. Shakes may be acceptable in some scenarios but this is the stuff of an absolute amateur. Note....the operator purposefully brought the camera out of focus......the blurring will only happen (out of focus) when an object is in the 0 - 50 mtr range and moves closer or further away....once you have something at a distance of 50 mtrs or more.....the focus will sit in the infinity section unless it is manually changed.

Sound.....lots of clicks and bumps, but not what you would expect out of someone filming a military secret/UFO. I would have expected some sort of monologue or at the very least...an inrush of breath when the spherical light in the centre changes. Just before the sphere changes, you hear the operator say "Jesus Christ" but he starts to say it before the spherical light flares brighter and larger.

The spherical light has a distinct cgi quality......I initially thought it was a superimposed image of a spotlight being aimed at a cloud.

The Spherical light has an eliptic quality to it before suddenly reverting to a perfect sphere.

Lastly....the poster on youtube posts crap. A sure sign that he/she is a fraud.

S&F and welcome to ATS.

I hope you enjoy you stay.....ignore the trolls......deny ignorance.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamAssassin

Thank you for the info. very much appreciated.

I questioned it myself mostly because of the guys reaction. If I saw something like that and it rotated toward me I think I'd forget all about the camera and start praying!

That's why I wanted some other opinions.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   

ok - lets just assume for amoment that the OP of this thread is true - and the vid linked really is the " tr3b in action "

ok - what does it do ?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I think I saw one last night. Didn't look like that though.

top topics

join