It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are UFOs A.I time capsules?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
They seem to have artifical intelligence. In some reported cases, they have reacted and answered to the subject's movements and expressions. They could study our brain patterns and respond accordingly. I think they are ancient constructs embedded with artificial intelligence. The builders either gone now or they are in a far away journey. So now, after their masters are gone, these crafts are in space( or could be anywhere), hidden and are operating themselves under the instructions. They might develop more intelligence when they study a civilization, collect data, and adapt. Much like the 'T101' from terminator. They interact with Earth despite being known and watched by people all over the world. They are not simple crafts piloted by some 'advanced' species. The crafts themselves are 'aware' and are built to last longer than imaginable.

The purpose of these crafts is to act as a time capsule too- to reveal themselves during certain time periods and to often interact with humans. What better way to lure humans to get captured, studied and then follow its trails? Its the cat and mouse game. The blue prints could lead to the creators themselves. I think we have an ancient artifact waiting to be dissected. Is that what happened in cases like Roswell? The capturing of a 'dead' device? Who knows what they got inside?

No wonder if humans could have been 'inspired' by this tech which according to some has played a vital part in our technology today. This has to be one 'jaw-dropping' technology!

join