It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Moving of Treasure to Masonic Treasure Rooms by Train

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
We all know the story behind the expansion of America, at least we know the story that the Illuminati/Masons have us taught in school. As with EVERY event in American History, even World History, we are only told a story that has been"sanitized" and scrubbed clean of any secret society involvement. For example, we are taught about The Boston Tea Party, where "Americans" rebelled over higher taxes on tea and, after overtaking a merchant ship loaded with tea, these "Americans" proceeded to throw the tea overboard. Sounds really patriotic doesn't it? Well folks, the truth is this, it was members of a secret society that boarded this ship and threw the tea overboard. And guess what? These members were dressed as Indians (this should remind you of that great "massacre by the Masons" which occured at Mountain Meadows in Utah, where Masonic Mormons, with the blessing of Brigham Young, also a Mason, dressed up as Indians and massacred the people of a wagon train from Alabama).

In this topic we will move from the wagon trains to the trains that ride on steel tracks. There can be no doubt that the "Iron Horse" was very pivotal in the settling of the West. It not only provided transportation for people, but it also allowed for the hauling of tons of goods at a lower rate than the wagon Masters charged. There was another benefit to these trains, and that was the benefit of moving treasure West, treasure that would be used by the Masons to control the people and the towns that were springing up everywhere. The only problem was, it takes a lot of treasure to control everyone...everywhere.

The Civil War was, in my opinion, created for two major reasons: first, it allowed for depopulation...second, and most importantly, it allowed the government to literally steal everything it could from the people. This treasure stolen from the people was going to ensure that the Masons in each town had what they needed to accomplish their goal of control of each and every town across a growing America, and it would be the trains that would move these treasures from the treasure rooms in the East to the newly created treasure rooms in the West.

I'm sure we have all seen western movies on T.V. There always seems to one thing that is common to all these movie plots and that is that one man always seems to control the entire town. This one man keeps control of the town through some hired killers that keeps the people afraid (this still goes on today). Well, the fact that one man always controlled a town is true. The only thing missing in this story is that this man who controls the town is a Mason, no doubt a 33rd degree Mason, and he has access to a treasure room so that he can build the bank (having a Masonic brother run it) that will rip off the people through usery. And in many, many cases, the Masons would "stage" a bank robbery on their own bank for the purpose of "repaying" the treasure room. Stores supplying goods and services to the growing population were also owned by a Mason who used the treasure room to get started, then of course payed the treasure room back. It is this "paying back" to the treasure room that keeps all these treasure rooms "active" to this very day.

Ever watched the movie at Christmas time called: "It's a Wonderful Life?" Remember good ol' Mr. Potter? He was the man who owned the bank who was trying to take over the Savings and Loan. Mr. Potter controlled the entire town....EXCEPT for the Savings and Loan, and it bothered Potter that he had no control over it. Good ol' Mr. Potter even kept some money from the Savings and Loan that was misplace by Uncle Billy. Potter even decided which kids went to war. Well folks, good ol' Potter is the perfect example of how the Masons operate, except the Masons of today smile to your face while they plunge the knife deep into your back. In other words, the Masonic controllers of today have learned that to gain the trust of the population they have to "appear" to be good for the community. They won't treat you like good ol' Potter, at least on the outside. On the inside, they're worse than Potter.

There is another interesting "side story" to these "treasure trains" that moved massive amounts of wealth from the east to the west. It's called the "train robbery." When trains were hauling treasure, they would stop within a short distance of the treasure room that was being filled. These treasure rooms, for the most part, are located outside the town, or in the country, and ALWAYS within a short distance of the railroad tracks. Anyway, when these treasure trains would stop to off-load a treasure (in the middle of nowhere), the passengers in the passenger cars would, naturally want to get off the train and stretch their legs, or just check out the country. This "departing the train" could not be allowed because these passengers would see the off-loading of the treasure taking place. And these passengers could not be made to stay in the seats by the railroad because that, too, would seem rude and "controlling." So guess what the "plan" was? Keep the passengers under control and their minds occupied by robbing them. In fact, the train robbers would stop the train within a short distance of the treasure room (Yes, it is a well known fact that many American outlaws were members of secret societies...Masons, KGC, etc,.) As you can see, this mode of operation was only needed with trains pulling passenger cars. Some treasure trains were nothing but freight trains. These freight trains could stop anywhere at any time. The only problem was the occasional bum that might have jumped on the train for a free ride and, of course, this bum would have to be eliminated.

I always found it interesting that The Pinkerton Agency (uses the all-seeing eye in its logo) could never catch Jesse James (a member of the KGC). And remember, Jesse robbed banks, by some accounts he stole over three million dollars, yet very little was recovered. Jesse is well known for his "job" as a "supervisor" over many mid-west treasure rooms. He would come in unannounced and tell the Mason that was in charge of a particular treasure room to "open 'er up." These Masonic treasure rooms, all of them, had detailed inventory lists of everything inside each and every treasure room. If Jesse came into your treasure room and something was missing....you were killed. This is, even to this day, one of the major problems with these treasure rooms, and that is that the person in charge tends to get a little greedy and starts to dip into the treasures and use them for his own purposes. Knowing Jesse was a "regional supervisor" of these treasure rooms, then it isn't that big of a step into seeing that Jesse was used by the Masons to rob their banks, and that Jesse would then take these monies and have them placed in the treasure room as "repayment" of a loan, this is why very little money was ever recovered from these robberies committed byJesse and his gang.

Adair, Iowa, has the "honor" of being the location for the first train robbery (if I remember correctly). This train was robbed by Jesse James and his gang. I'll see if it's ok to post an old map of Adair (someone is/was pursuing this treasure), a map that shows the location of a Masonic treasure room just outside of Adair. The location of this treasure room is just a short distance of where the train was stopped and robbed.

Have a great day, Ladies and Gentlemen.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
You have an interesting perspective.

How did you come by it?

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by dign4it

Interesting stuff, keep it coming.
Do you have some sources to back up the Jesse James claims or other parts of your story? It might help but nonetheless, a most interesting read.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by dign4it

Euhh, nice story, it is actually quite original from hat I've read and it can only happen in America, if it is true offcourse (land of the free, land of unlimited possibilities)....

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by dign4it

*sigh* Three threads on the subject and still no photos of the so-called "signs" that lead to the treasure rooms, nor to the treasure rooms themselves. In spite of your claims to having "plenty of photos".

With this track record, it's a wonder the mods don't move every one of your new threads to the Hoax bin...

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Thank you to everyone for your replies.

In my 26+ years of studying and deciphering these secret signs and symbols I leaned that there were treasure maps made of "other than paper and stone "rock maps" (petroglyphs)." One of the first discoveries for these maps was what I termed "The Painting Style Treasure Map." The Mona Lisa was the first painting that was recognized as a treasure map. Da Vinci was a member of a secret society, and he hid the location of a treasure room within the Mona Lisa. If you look closely in the background you will see mountains, and it's on these mountains that you will see the "squared notch" that is typical of the secret codes, this notch indicates a mine or treasure room "in the area." It's so amazing how Mona keeps everyone's attention, as Da Vinci had planned. All the "experts" are perplexed at her grin, they wonder what she's smiling at. Personally, I think it was Da Vinci smiling at us "common folk" who don't know what the truth behind this painting is. Anyway, back to the topic.

In my research I went into the old maps of towns and counties across America. Many times the cartographer (person who made the map) was also a member of a secret society and , as he made the map for a town or county, he would use hidden codes on the map to indicate that "there is a treasure room in this specific area." The number "8" was a very common code used. The eighth (8th) letter in our alphabet is the letter "H." This letter "H" is a secret code for "tunnel" or "shaft" (to a treasure room/mine). I have accumulated hundreds of maps of towns and counties across America that show treasure rooms using this number "8." These number 8's are also common on the Battle Maps/Treasure Maps from the Civil War. The Atlanta Battle Campaign map, for example, shows the location to the treasure room where most of Atlanta's plundered treasure was taken. Then look into the March to the Sea, where men were spread out over 60 miles marching to the Atlantic Ocean, looting plundering, robbing everything in site, for hundreds of miles.

Eventually my research, as well as my curiosity, took me into the fact that many outlaws were Masons. I started researching train robberies, mainly because there seemed to be a lack of recovery of these stolen monies/gold/etc,. I started to match the locations of train robberies to these old town/county maps in my collection and noticed that about 90% of these train robberies occured very close to a treasure room.

The trains were also owned by members of a secret society, so for there to be a connection between the Masonic outlaws (no pun intended) and the Masonic train owners seemed, well........only natural. It has been written that some Secret Society members would literally ride a train across the West and, from their seat on the train, view the many treasure rooms located near the train tracks, and look to see if there was any unauthorized digging going on at these rooms. This information only confirmed what I knew to be true, that the treasure rooms, at least the initial treasure rooms, are located near train tracks (unless those tracks have since been removed).Many spur lines were created for the purpose of hauling treasure to rooms in towns that were "off" the main train line, especially if that town was the County Seat. There were other treasure rooms created around "the county" in area's away from the train tracks (never keep all your eggs in one basket) but this first initial treasure room was created near train tracks.

In building the tracks West, the train owners were given 10 miles on each side of the tracks. With spur lines, these owners were given sections of land. These sections of land (one square mile) would jump from one side of the tracks to the other. For example, one square mile of land was given on one side of the train tracks, the next square mile of land would be on the opposite side of the tracks. Looked kind of like a "zipper" when it was all said and done. It was on these lands given to, and owned by, the railroad Barons that these treasure rooms were created by the Masons. Once this initial treasure accumulation room location was decided and the underground room was built, word was sent that "they" were now ready to have treasure brought in.

Again, thank you for your replies.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I liked the story , don’t know if it is true BUT makes sense, when I’m watching west movies I have the sense that those bad guys have a powerful back up .

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by dign4it

Hey dign4it. Very interesting thread!

I hadn't heard about the mona lisa treasure map. Can you go in to more detail?

Isn't there alot of mystery surrounding billy the kid as well? Wasn't he a mason?

The whole of history, as taught, is fraudulent. BS abounds!

I look forward to reading more.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
The TRUE story of Jesse James is not the story you have been told. Jesse WAS NOT killed by Bob Ford in Missouri, but instead, Jesse faked his death so that he could escape the public eye and continue on in Texas.
This faking of a death is another prominent aspect/tactic of the secret society.

Billy the Kid also faked his death at the hands of Pat Garrett. Billy was watching over the treasure rooms in New Mexico and was visited by Jesse James, who was watching over the treasure rooms of the mid-west (do a web search "Jesse James Meets With Billy the Kid"). ( IMHO, the Lincoln County War, in which Billy the Kid participated, was a feud between two 33rd degree Masons who wanted to control Lincoln County.)
Either way, there is eyewitness proof that Billy the Kid never died at the hands of Pat Garrett, but that he ended up in Texas (funny, that's where Jesse went after faking his death!!!!) and that Billy died an old man. As for Pat Garrett? Do you know where Pat Garrett is buried??? Pat is buried in a Masonic Cemetery in New Mexico.

It has also been suggested by some authors that Adolf Hitler, another member of a secret society, faked his death. Hitler's contracts for businesses in Nazi Germany include contracts with the Bush family, who also live in Texas.

My opinion only, but I believe that one of the Bush's (both 40 and 42's) best friends, Ken Lay (of Enron fame) also faked his death in order to not just escape persecution, but to also keep the billions he stole. Ken was also a Mason.

Thank you for your replies. You guys and gals are fantastic!!

edit on 18-3-2012 by dign4it because: fill in pertinent info

edit on 18-3-2012 by dign4it because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Great story. I love this kind of stuff, but do you have any proof at all?

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by dign4it
...was a feud between two 33rd degree Masons...

What is your fixation with the Scottish Rite?

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Very impressive op.
any further info you would like to elaborate on?

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
My fixation revolves around the truth.

There is more evidence of Masonic involvement in the looting of well known treasure rooms, like the one at Victorio Peak in New Mexico.

Many of you may or may not know the story about Doc Noss, who found a treasure accumulation room deep inside a mountain in New Mexico, a mountain known as Victorio Peak. The treasure accumulated inside this peak was "liquidated" by a couple of our former Presidents.

You can get the whole story by going to a web site called "Caballo Gold." There are three books offered to you, written by a man I have met a few times, a man whose research is so tenacious that it puts all other historians to shame. These books prove, beyond a doubt, that the Masons are more than familiar with the secret treasure sign system. The proof that this man has aquired comes from former CIA agents who were present when the gold was bought to the plane, and more. It is the best factual story that you will ever read about these secret treasure rooms and the people in power (Masons) who have liquidated them.

Doc Noss was pulling treasure out of treasure room after treasure room after treasure room, which strongly suggests that he was supposed to GUARD these old treasure sites, not rip them off. Doc was ripping them off, one of the biggest fears of the Masons/Illuminati. To make a long story short, Doc was assassinated for his deeds. The guy that shot and killed Doc got off without any prison time. If you would like to read about Doc and the millions he stole, go to "Caballo Gold."

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by dign4it
My fixation revolves around the truth.

And how is the Scottish Rite relevant to the truth? Why does an appendant body have more merit in this regard? What is its relevance to the non-Scottish Rite member?

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
So the thread author has left this one and started another? Another thread with no proof? I am losing my enthusiasm.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
To me these are all nothing more than entertaining "what if's." Speculation, in my opinion, is always fun, but I know when to draw the line between fact and fiction. Proof is a word that seems to have lost its meaning for some of the thread authors on the forums, and this is a dangerous trend, especially if it is indicative of what's to come.

I'm not a mod, and I won't tell you to stop posting threads or anything, but I will ask for supporting evidence, as well as say that most of us are not going to believe anything you have written without that evidence. So really, this could have been in the short story section and had the same effect on me, personally.

If you have the supporting evidence, I would enthralled, and I hope you do. But if you do not, I still think you have done a good job piecing some of this information together, even if it is imaginative. I also know that no one has to prove anything to anyone else, but if that person who doesn't have to prove anything goes and starts a thread on the subject he/she doesn't have to prove, people are going to want proof, and the author should be responsible for providing that truth.

What benefit would the author incur? Well, I don't know, other than he/she would be considered the foremost expert on the matter at hand; and judging from what you have written, not many would even be in the running for that honor. So good job either way, but even if you believe something strongly, it doesn't constitute proof. I am looking forward to reading more though!!!

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
yeah....most of his threads are about this....Is this a pilot test for National Treasure 3?

Sad thing is Nicolas Cage would sign right in without even reading his threads

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
The Knight Templar were also suspected of being pirates as well, flying a false flag ( jolly roger )( Skull & Bones ), in order to clean up as much money as they could for themselves.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Very interesting story.. However, no sources were given at all to back up your claims. Still, interesting perspective, I would love to see the maps you were talking about.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I love this kind of thing. While the role of Mason's has been misunderstood and much maligned, I believe there is some degree of truth to the OP. Perhaps this wasn't all of Masonry but just the "Illuminati" aspect of it. Still, there is a huge alternative history of the US from the perspective of the involvement of secret societies and all sorts of stuff that isn't taught in high school (or even college level) history classes.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join