It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** Chevron executives barred from leaving Brazil over spill

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Shirak

Of course they take it hard. They will have to shell out money for lawyers possibly the victims plus the profits in oil they lost

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Yes, Brazil wants another million before they leave. Don;t worry, Chevron will give them some free barrells.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shirak
While I applaud accountability I do know oil execs and they are not all the boogy monster. In fact many of these executives take it very hard when there is an accident or spill.

I recently discovered I have knowledge of a potentially fatal flaw in a concrete oil platform. www.abovetopsecret.com... I spent three days checking all the details and finding out who was the correct individual to talk to. There were another three days before I contacted the appropriate Health and Safety Inspector. For those three days I felt the fate of the rig and the workers on it were my responsibility. I've never experienced anything like it. If you have that responsibility and you are a caring individual you deserve a decent wage. I wouldn't take on that responsibility unless I was given a wage that compensates for the stress.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join