It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Game Of Life" is just one big "Conspiracy", isn't it? =/

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

"The truth is, there is something terribly wrong with the World, isn't there? Cruelty and injustice, intolerance and oppression. And where once you had the freedom to object, to think and speak as you saw fit, you now have censors and systems of surveillance coercing your conformity and soliciting your submission. How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

I know why you did it. I know you were afraid. Who wouldn't be? War, terror, disease. There were a myriad of problems which conspired to corrupt your reason and rob you of your common sense. Fear got the best of you, and in your panic you turned to the Government who promised you order, they promised you peace, and all they demand in return is your silent, obedient consent.

This posting is to remind the World of what it has forgotten. More than four hundred years ago a great citizen wished to embed the fifth of November forever in our memory. His hope was to remind the world that fairness, justice, and freedom are more than words, they are perspectives. So if you've seen nothing, if the crimes of this government remain unknown to you then this post wont strike a cord with you.

But if you see what I see, if you feel as I feel, and if you would seek as I seek, then I ask you to stand up and make your voice heard."

- V For Vendetta (Paraphrased)

"Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to befoul this unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of today."

- President Theodore Roosevelt, 1906

A President that was a conspiracy theorist?

“In March, 1915, the J.P. Morgan interests, the steel, shipbuilding, and powder interest, and their subsidiary organizations, got together 12 men high up in the newspaper world and employed them to select the most influential newspapers in the United States and sufficient number of them to control generally the policy of the daily press....They found it was only necessary to purchase the control of 25 of the greatest papers. "An agreement was reached; the policy of the papers was bought, to be paid for by the month; an editor was furnished for each paper to properly supervise and edit information regarding the questions of preparedness, militarism, financial policies, and other things of national and international nature considered vital to the interests of the purchasers."

- Oscar Callaway - U.S. Congressman (1917)

And you think the media isn't "controlled"?

"The real menace of our republic is this invisible government which like a giant octopus sprawls its slimy length over city, state and nation. Like the octopus of real life, it operates under cover of a self created screen. At the head of this octopus are the Rockefeller Standard Oil interests and a small group of powerful banking houses generally referred to as international bankers.

The little coterie of powerful international bankers virtually run the US government for their own selfish purposes. They practically control both political parties."

- John F. Hylan, Mayor New York 1918-1925

A Mayor that was a conspiracy theorist?

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected the promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world-government.

The supranational sovereignty if an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries"

- David Rockefeller (1991)

What is that you prefer?

"This present window of opportunity, during which a truly peaceful and interdependent world order might be built, will not be open for too long - We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order."

- David Rockefeller (1994)

So am I getting this right, here have an "invisible government" of "international bankers" that owns "the most influential newspapers in the United States" and dictates "militarism" & "financial policies" who have a "plan for the world" and need "the right major crisis" so "the nations will accept the New World Order."?? Are you having me on here?!...

"For more than a century, ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions.

Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as internationalists and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will.

If that is the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

- David Rockefeller (2002)

...I guess not. I guess when you own the media, or at least have them tightly in your pocket you can see why some people still can't see, or accept it. I can see it and don't accept it, if you don't see it then you're just going to accept it.

"The conscious and intelligent manipulation of organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in a democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power in our country... We are governed, our minds are moulded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested largely by men we have never heard of... We are dominated by a relatively small number of persons... It is they who pull the wires which control the public mind and who harness social forces and contrive new ways to bind and guide the world."

- Edward Bernays

DO YOU SEE YET?

Until the people of the World unite and stand together to say enough is enough then we're going to be stuck in the dark ages for many more years to come. We live in 2012 and are supposed to be an intelligent and civilized society but for some reason, as highlighted above, in the grand scheme of things, a small number of individuals have their own plans in mind and if this is where we are when they've had over a century to do it, it's time to find another way, and take back control and have a Government for the people, not the "invisible government" of "international bankers" because their dictation of "militarism" & "financial policies" only seek to make them more stupidly powerful, unthinkably rich, and the rest of us just suffer the fallout.

But just because "that's how it's always been" DOES NOT mean that's how it has to be!!

If you need some inspiration, watch this...

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
It is if you're paranoid schizophrenic, yes. If not, then there are some conspiracies and yet some things are just legitimate struggling to survive and work things out by the human race who doesn't know its own limits.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Neo-V™

Very well said! More people need to be aware of the blatant dark hand that controls society. SNF ^.^

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
When I view world wide events and trends taken together the 'conspiracy' seems so immense that I start thinking that only Satan himself and those who knowingly or unknowingly serve him could be behind it.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Neo-V™

Fear got the best of you, and in your panic you turned to the Government who promised you order, they promised you peace, and all they demand in return is your silent, obedient consent.

Good thread.

Although the quoted text above may be true in some countries....many countries, the ME, case in point, I don't think it stands true for the US or Western Europe, Australia, Canada, etc.

And I don't think the taking over, has happened yet here, although it's in the process of being attempted.
We are all so busy living our lives in mostly complacency, that some are trying to come in the backdoor to accomplish this. They are not "sneaking" in the back door. They are in-your-face coming through, and we must stop them.

These candidates now running for the GOP are in your face telling you THEY are best suited to make decisions about even your everyday life. They are blatantly telling you THEY know best how you should live. Trust in them to make everything right, while little by little they are taking us back to the 1950's, and further.

The people who are small minded and fearful are the ones supporting them. They need someone to make their decisions and tell them how to live. Do you?

I damn sure don't.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Neo-V™

That eagle , and the words underneath it just scared the **** out of me.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by oghamxx
When I view world wide events and trends taken together the 'conspiracy' seems so immense that I start thinking that only Satan himself and those who knowingly or unknowingly serve him could be behind it.

I think you hit the nail on the head hear. I also feel that the reaction to being told about this has alot to do with the realization that, for something as large as the conspiracy we are talking about, the only way it could begin to succeed is through worship of satan. Satan has also intervened on behalf of these people as well, and continues to do so, daily, IMO.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Excellent quote from Bernays. Freud's nephew btw.

Here's another quote that goes along with this thread:

"The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." J. Edgar Hoover

S&F.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo-V™

great post, i agree 100%.. threads like this, often always fail to say one thing....

you forgot to mention how we "de-throne" these invisible rulers...

no one ever seems to have the answer

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
# LIFE.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Socrato
It is if you're paranoid schizophrenic, yes.

Like has already been quoted :

Originally posted by Klassified
"The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." J. Edgar Hoover

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Neo-V™

OP do you volunteer to NOT be one of the 500,000,000,000.

we didn't create the world so good luck destroying it, think about it.
need a stool getting on your tall horse?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Neo-V™

Just a few days ago at work i said to my friend..."life is a conspiracy"...and then i just now noticed this thread.

Those who go against the maistreams flow,will be washed away with the tide...

edit on 19-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by BellaSabre
Although the quoted text above may be true in some countries....many countries, the ME, case in point, I don't think it stands true for the US or Western Europe, Australia, Canada, etc.

I'd say it's more so here in the West than anywhere else.

Originally posted by BellaSabre
We are all so busy living our lives in mostly complacency, that some are trying to come in the backdoor to accomplish this. They are not "sneaking" in the back door. They are in-your-face coming through, and we must stop them.

Indeed. Before 9/11 they were clearly sneeking, since 9/11 however it's so blatant to anyone that's been paying attention that they're now going about it nonchalantly, and the media have gone from ridiculing anyone that mentioned a "new world order" to happily reporting it's progress.

Originally posted by k1k1to
you forgot to mention how we "de-throne" these invisible rulers...
no one ever seems to have the answer

The answer becomes more clear as each day passes, "People Power", and our power comes from the acknowledgment that we're aware, but while for the most part we, the People are still largely divided. I know quite a few People that see and think the same way as me, have seen watched and listened to the same alternative media, but unlike me they won't openly discuss it for fear of being labeled a :insert age old "tinfoil hat wearer type insults".

For example, I only need to mention the "economy" to People I talk to everyday to get them ranting about how bad it is and how they think the Government should do something, mention the Occupy Movement to them though and it shuts them up, because they either think I'm a "tinfoil hat wearer", have never heard about it, or have heard about it but think, "well what can we do about it", well supporting it and what it represents would be a start.

The problem with the Occupy Movement though (imo) is that it was doomed to fail from the start because it has nothing to offer the masses and by being a "leaderless" movement has no real direction. The Kony2012 campaign had potential but it only seeks to join us all as a Global Unit to help liberate a small group.

You say "invisible rulers", what about the likes of the Rockefellers, Rothschilds et al? We have above what could be submitted in a Court of Law as evidence, an admittance that it's not any Government that Governs the West but a minority of business and financial oligarchs that keep Mankind in this perpetuated state of illogical thinking and that keeps Mankind in the dark ages.

A New World Order is very much needed in the 21st Century, the internet has made the Whole World a Multicultural Society, the start of the Kony2012 video highlights how small the World has become and just how connected we all are, and it's quite clear to me in 2012 that what's needed is a change, but my New World Order is much more preferable to me as it's based on logic and commonsense and benefits every Human-being on the Planet rather than the few's like Mr David Rockefeller and the likes envisage.

Originally posted by rebellender
OP do you volunteer to NOT be one of the 500,000,000,000.

Why wouldn't everyone.

new topics

top topics

join