It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBAMA High Treason pledge of Allegiance to Queen & Israel, toward Thermonuclear World War

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
"American Failure" to see thru Obama and his masters, Cameron & Netanyahu: the 3 Deadly Stooges who Conspire to Drive us into WW3.

Obama's latest impeachable offenses- high treason pledge of Allegiance to the Queen and support of Israeli attack on Iran

we can`t do nothing to change the history...

ditto for future?

i found the following vid regarding 'peasant mentality within the American population' insightful.

but yea, what can be done about it as ATSers

edit on 18-3-2012 by BiggerPicture because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Ahhh... another Sunday morning tabloid piece. How did Obama manage to leave out the aliens?

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by oghamxx
Ahhh... another Sunday morning tabloid piece. How did Obama manage to leave out the aliens?

I was waiting for the claim of antichrist myself.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by BiggerPicture

edit on 18-3-2012 by BiggerPicture because: (no reason given)

Surely thats all you can do without going back in time.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I think LaRouche has some serious issues with the British and probably gives us far too much credit The reality is. It is the British establishment who are obsessed with maintaining the "special relationship" with America, not the other way around.
Maybe laRouche is right and I am wrong, but from this side of the pond, it always seems we pander to America not America bending to the demands of the British.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I had to stop that video as soon as she said it was Britain's 'influence' that made America dropped the A bombs on Japan, are you friggin serious, it was developed in your country, it was flown and dropped by American pilots, it was the one of the darkest moments in our history and you try to blame us. You can stop with American being our puppets, you do what you want and when you want and we are always the ones who back down and let you get on with it, like recently when you marched in and took Chris Tappin and we just let you.

This might not be the views and every American, but when people start watching these kinds of videos they will soon fall in line and start supporting these views without a bit of common sense.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

The ******* *gly chick in the second video along with many others, has a severe hearing and comprehension problem .

Here is what Obama said. It was a TOAST. Not a pledge.

"To her Majesty the Queen on HER Diamond Jubilee, to our dear friends David and Samantha , and to the great purpose and design of our alliance , may we remain it's faithful servants"

THE ALLIANCE

FAITHFUL SERVANTS TO THE ALLIANCE BETWEEN THE UK AND THE US.

edit on 18-3-2012 by skepticconwatcher because: added rolling eyes

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
OMG

I am sitting here trying to take these girls seriously and they have no idea what the hell they are talking about.

I'm sorry, but this is just ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by DeyTookErJeobs

It's not our views at all.

No worries.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

He answers to the queen yes. That is not high treason. The US was set up as a business and is run by the corporation of london.... The US still pays taxes to the UK and rightly so....

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
The collection of stupidty expressed in those videos is hard to comprehend. I have to assume nobody is dumb enough to believe any of the stuff they are going on about in them, so I must assume they are making money off of it some how. According to those idiots when I made a toast at the last wedding I went to I made a pledge to and became and agent of the bride and groom.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

He answers to the queen yes. That is not high treason. The US was set up as a business and is run by the corporation of london.... The US still pays taxes to the UK and rightly so....

Woweeeee, I've never seen anyone so off base it's not even funny. How is it not High Treason, and why is it "rightly" so?

American was founded running away from the monarchy.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
UK ---> USA ---> Israel
The beast
The antichrist.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Laokin

American was founded running away from the monarchy.

No it was not. The monarchy funded both sides of the war...

What people do not know is the so called Founding Fathers of the USA and King George were actually working hand in hand to bring the people of America to their knees, to install a Central Government over them, and to bind them to a debt that could never be paid. Furthermore, you need to understand that the entity known as the 'United States' is really a Corporation. Not a country. In fact it existed before the American Revolutionary War. See Republic v. Sweers 1 Dallas 43.28 U.S.C. 3002 (15). King George was not just the King of England, he was also the King of France. Treaty of Peace * U.S. ' Statutes at Large 80'.

engforum.pravda.ru.../topic/201942-british-monarchy-still-controlling-usa-hypocrite-britain/

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Please leave religious BS out of a world war topic. Thanks in advance.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by BiggerPicture
"American Failure" to see thru Obama and his masters, Cameron & Netanyahu: the 3 Deadly Stooges who Conspire to Drive us into WW3.

World War Three has been well underway for over a decade.

Obama's latest impeachable offenses- high treason pledge of Allegiance to the Queen and support of Israeli attack on Iran

To the best of my knowledge ALL but one president has been a direct descendant of John Lackland, King of England.

Ya, but people sure can forget about the past. Take the first question during the Presidential Debates back in 1980 ... The first question had to do with Afghanistan and Iran...

i found the following vid regarding 'peasant mentality within the American population' insightful.

Yet, all presidents have been European Nobility, and directly related to the royal families.

Just some information I thought I'd throw into the mix of this thread.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Laokin
Woweeeee, I've never seen anyone so off base it's not even funny. How is it not High Treason, and why is it "rightly" so?
America was founded running away from the monarchy.

Indeed, apparently because Americans are the "peasants" guess that's why it's "rightfully so"

Which confirms the jist (jest? pardon the pun!) of what these girls are saying, American "peasant" mentality is what leaves the majority clueless as to the acts of treason of the latest puppet POTUS, this one a "Black" variety but even still bearing European monarch ancestry (for what its worth/ symbolic significance).

edit on 21-3-2012 by BiggerPicture because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
you all knew that as president of the UN security council
obama is commiting low treason?
according to Larry Sinclair while high

Yes. Just recently Barack Obama was sworn in as Head of the U. N. Security Council. The security council has the only real voting power in the UN. At the inauguration Obama was addressed as "President of the World".

This office violates the US. Constitution Article 1. Section 9. In which a President cannot hold dual office and still maintain the Presidency of the United States of America.

wiki.answers.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeyTookErJeobs
it was the one of the darkest moments in our history

No it was not actually, it stopped a war and saved possibly millions of lives.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
And you believe Russia Today?

Russia Today is Russia's answer to Fox and BBC.

new topics

top topics

join